Chapter 38

Dimitri leaves the the devices set on a light vibration, but strong enough I'm left crossing and uncrossing my legs till we reach our destination. When I'm about to jump of the golf cart he changes the setting to what feels like the highest setting. I was so caught off guard I stumble back into my seat and fight back a moan.

He shoots me a knowing smile, "baby if I didn't know any better I would think you were drunk like Tray." I try to give him my best evil glare, but the sensations the toy was causing me to feel stop me. He offers me his hand, "here let me help you."

I swat his hand away and fight through the pleasure. When I manage to stand and take a few steps he lowers the vibrations. Not so sure I'm going to make it though the day if he keeps this up. I'm already dying for him to take this out of me and use a different part of my body to fill me. My body clenches in need, but I find no relief.  

"Skylar you okay?" Ryder asks full of concern.

"I'm fine just feeling a little buzzed. Must have stood next to Tray for too long." Dimitri turns his back to hide his laughter.

Ryder tilts his head to the side, "don't think that's how that works."

"Sorry I meant to use the word dizzy not buzzed," I answer trying to sound nonchalant in the hopes he would drop the subject. 

"Okay. Well take it easy maybe you should go sit down somewhere for awhile," he says shaking his head and walking away. More like I need to find a way to gain custody of that remote. Then I could let this thing run and find my release or take the control away from Dimitri.  

I spin on my heels and hit Dimitri's back, "you are in so much trouble mister."

"I thought it was pretty funny," he says eyes sparkling with merriment and turns up the vibration again.

Takes me a minute to find my words. My sex is craving to find the finish line already. I'm not going to last the entire day at this rate. Finally I'm able to speak, "I'm sure you did," I mutter walking away from him. He jogs to catch up with me and takes my hand.

"Don't be mad. Here I'll turn it off for now." The toy stops. I sigh but I'm not sure if its because I'm happy the torture stopped or if it's because I didn't want it to.  

"I have yet to notice you using the control," I whisper to him impressed.

"That's the whole point baby. No one is suppose to know other than us." He squeezes my hand and pulls me to a stop. Once I face him he kisses me. We separate and he kisses my forehead. 

"Have you ever done this before?" I ask holding my breath in fear of the answer and hating myself for asking.

"No. But once I learned about these I've always wanted to try. Yet, I never found the right person I wanted to try with. Till you," he says kissing my nose. "When we got the official all clear for the Chicago concert I went out and bought one. The original plan was for you to wear this at that concert, but when you decided to come on tour with me I changed my mind. Figured this concert would be more fun. Though we can use it at other concerts as well," he says the last part while wiggling his eyebrow.

"Let's get through this one first and then go from there. Deal?" I ask holding out my hand.

He shakes my hand, "deal."

"What the fuck are you two doing now? Is this some kind of new foreplay?" Tray taunts walking up next to us. 

"No." Dimitri says frankly ending the conversation. His face hardens and he clenches his teeth. He snatches my hand in a death grip and drags me away from Tray. When I glance back Tray looks lost. Why is Dimitri being such an ass to his friend? I stumble over my feet trying to keep up with his longer stride.