Chapter 49

Once everyone is finished eating and the left overs are packed we head back to the buses. But before I'm able to enter the guys halt me. Now what is going on? All I want to do is sneak a nap in before we reach Boston. I was so tired I had tripped over my feet and Dimitri had to steady me.

The guys line up between me and the door to the bus. Whatever they are doing couldn't it wait, but their expressions I'm guessing a now. Each guy was standing with their arms crossed and their legs shoulder length apart. Maybe that had changed their mind about letting me on the bus, but the quick smile Dimitri leaked assured me that wasn't the case. 

Aubree finally joined up after taking care of the bill. "What is going in?" Her tight lipped demeanor screamed they there wasn't any time for whatever shenanigans the guys were up to.

Luca steps forward with eyes on me and completely ignores Aubree's question which causes her to fume with anger. "Skylar as you know no female has ever entered our bus before. You will be a first."

"Are you guys going to make me do some weird kind of ceremony or something?" I ask trying to keep the impatience from my voice. The bed in back seems to be calling my name and my eye lids fight to close.

He shakes his head no. "Just want you to understand the magnitude about what is about to happen."

Seriously. They are making suck a big deal of nothing, but as I look into each of the guys eyes I realize just how big this moment is. Before the start of the first tour they had deemed the bus a female free zone because as they had put it they didn't want the drama that seems to follow the female population. They have stuck to this rule since then. Till now.

"I feel honored to be the first." I tell them really meaning it.

"Not that you've said your peace can we please go," Aubree jumps in checking her watch. 

Lucan continues with his spiel as though Aubree hadn't of said anything and it reminds me of a movie I watched a time or two. "The first rule of the bus is: you do not talk about the bus. The second rule of the bus is: you do not talk about the bus. Third rule of the bus: never prevent the playing of the Xbox. Fourth rule: sexual activates will be kept strictly to the bedroom." He stares Dimitri down when he says this. "Fifth rule: make a mess you clean it. Sixth rule: you Skylar will always have clothes on when outside of the bedroom or bathroom. Seventh rule: never go into someone's bunk without permission that is the only place we get that's solely ours. And the eighth and final rule: do not try to add a women's touch to the bus. Just because we are allowing you to enter our domain does not give you the right to make it girly."

"I veto rule the seventh rule." Tray calls out with laugher. "I won't complain if she wants to walk around naked." Dimitri punches him in the shoulder.

Laughter bubbles up and leaks through my words. "You do realize you basically stole that from the Movie Fight Club. Right?"

Lucan narrows his eyes, "so. They were on to something and regardless the rules stand. I worked all morning on them."

 "Fine. I agree to the rules." Then wanting to be a pain I ask, "is there something I need to sign like an NDA or something?"

"Shit," Mason say, "should have thought of that."

Dimitri eyes sparkle with humor, "alright guys enough." He moves to wrap an arm around me and I lean into his strength. "I agreed to this, but we may way want to get onto the bus before Aubree quits on us."

The guys amble on to the bus under Aubree's watchful eyes. Once all the guys were on the bus she turned to me, "good luck," with that she headed to her bus.