Dimitri's POV (Chapters 50 - 53)

Phew finally done. This one took awhile. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. If I was a reader this is one of the chapters I would be most excited about reading. Seeing the big fight, Skylar's attack and the trip to the hospital from Dimitri's POV. Now you guys will get to read what led up to Dimitri acting the way he did. Hope you enjoy!

I lay in bed watching Skylar fly around the room getting ready for the concert while the bus enters Boston. She glares at me every time she asks me for my opinion on her clothing choice and all I say is she looks great. Because she does. Hell she could wear a paper sack and still look great.

Finally she spins around in a circle yelling gleefully, "ta da!"

My eyes run over her apparel and all I can think about is either fucking her against the wall or throwing a parka over her. She decided on tight black pants, a shirt that only covered her breasts because the other material was see though lace. She had also put on a black leather jacket.

My eyes continue to run over her enjoying the sight before me. No longer able to keep my hands from her I leap from the bed and circle around her. Once I'm facing her again, I run a hand down her face loving the sensation of her soft skin.    

  How did I get so lucky this women gave me not only one chance, but three? I'll never deserve her no matter how much I try. All of my luck in life was used up when she entered and I'm more than okay with that.

"Just when I think you can't get anymore beautiful you make a liar out of me," I tell her huskily. Not too long ago I was buried deep inside of her and by the stirring of my dick I'm ready for another round.

A blush blooms across her cheeks at my words and she reaches her hands up to touch them. I wrap my mad in her hair and brush my lips against hers. She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me down.

The kiss deepens under her command and I allow her this power. She slips her tongue shyly past my lips and strokes my tongue with her reminding me of how my dick feels when she strokes him with her tongue.

Our kiss is interrupted by a loud knocking on the door. A groan of frustration flies past my lips. Thoughts of ignoring the knocking filters in my head. The concert could go on without me. The guys would be fine. They would be able to figure everything out. Sure I would get a tongue lashing from Aubree, but not like I haven't gotten one before.

"Guys you ready," Lucan yells through the door. Shit they sent him in. There is no telling him no. Lucan would have no problem breaking the door down and pulling me out. "The bus just pulled in and Aubree needs us."

Giving into the inevitable I say, "yeah we will be right there," never taking my eyes off of Skylar. I would much rather spend the concert in bed with her. Lucan's heavy booted foot steps get quitter with each step he takes. "Ready baby for another crazy day," I ask her.

She lets out a sigh, "as ready as I'm going to be." The tour is slowing taking a toll on Skylar and we still have more to go. I hope she can hang on till the end. Losing her now would destroy me. Truthfully, I would give up this life before I gave her up.

I take her hand and kiss the top. "Let's go then." Taking a firm grip of her hand I take her off the bus and we disappear into the craziness of being backstage.

We don't get far before we discover the guys standing around with a frustrated looking Aubree. She is giving off rapid fire directions. Madison stands next to her with a clip board, but instead of focusing on her bus her eyes are on me. She runs her eyes over me making me want to disappear. When will she understand I'm not at all interested in her? Her and me will never happen. Not sure how else I can express this to her.