Chapter 60

My rolling stomach wakes me the next morning. I dash out of the bed and hug the porcelain throne, but since I already lost my dinner the night before all that comes up is green snot like substance. When I can catch my breath I slump onto the floor and draw my knees to me to rest my head on them. I feel warmer than usual and decide a shower may make me feel better.

Popping my head out of the bathroom I check to see if Dimitri was still sleeping and was happy to see he was. My actions didn't wake him. Now that the tour was over I needed to find a doctor, but the hard part was going to be going without Dimitri knowing. I run my eyes over his sleeping form enjoying seeing him so peaceful. He was laying on his back with an arm thrown over his eyes and the other reaching for me. My heart aches because of the secret I'm keeping. Soon baby I'll tell you soon.

I close the door softly and turn the shower on keeping the water cool because suddenly I'm feeling overly warm. Slowly I remove my clothes not wanting to upset my stomach again and once I'm naked I step under the spray. Suddenly I feel slightly dizzy, probably from lack of food, and rest my head on the cool tile to center myself. Once the dizziness passes I slowly wash myself. The cool water making me feel better, but with each minute that passes I feel weaker and weaker.

I finish my shower and shut the water off. I slide the door open and grab a towel, but I'm forced to sit on the toilet when I no longer have the energy to stand. While sitting I dry myself and talk myself into walking back to the bed. I could use more sleep and then maybe when I wake up I'll feel better. The shower took more out of me than it should have.

When I stand I realize I never grabbed clothes to change into and since I didn't have the will power to search for clothes I decide to crawl back into bed naked. Leaving the bathroom I stumble to the bed and practically fall into it. Luckily Dimitri never moved. I can tell why the guys do lunch today instead of breakfast. They are all probably passed out just like Dimitri. Wonder if Aubree has to give them a wake up call today.

I lay on my side facing away from Dimitri and Dimitri rolls over to gather my in his arms. His breath caresses my neck and one arm holds my boob. He smiles in his sleep. I close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep.

Only feel like minutes have passed before I'm being awakened with kisses all over my face. I stretch my stiff muscles and am over joyed when I don't feel bile rising in my throat. My eyes open to see a smiling Dimitri hoovering above me.

He kisses my forehead, "hello sleepyhead. Glad to have you back into the world of the living." His tone is overly chipper.

"What has you so happy this morning," I grumble.

"I have you naked in my bed," he wiggles his eyebrow and his eyes darken with lust. "We have about an hour before we have to leave plenty of time to break in the bed."

I push him off me, "not happening right now Romeo."

His eyes sadden, "is everything okay between us?"

I tilt my head to the side and stare at him with confusion. "Of course. What brought that question on?"

He collapses onto the bed on his back and covers his eyes with his arms. "Because whenever I try to instigate anything you turn me down."

Shit he has noticed, I was stupid to think he wouldn't. I think about giving in, but then my stomach twitches reminding me it wouldn't be a good idea. "Sorry. I've just been feeling off with all the changes," which is true. "And have had a ton on my mind. But we are okay baby."

He peeks at my from under his arm and I snuggle into his side resting my head on his chest. Dimitri runs his hand though my hair and over my arm. "You would tell me is something is wrong?"