Chapter 26

Aubree packs away her computer and we follow the gentleman out of the secluded waiting area. As soon as we exit security surrounds us trying to block the curious onlookers and they escort us quickly thorough the airport. Dimitri is eventually recognized and he responds by waving or smiling towards her fans, but not once do we stop walking nor dose his arm ever leave my shoulders. Almost like he is afraid I will take off running away from him. 

Once we reach our gate they usher us into our seats in first class. I've never sat here before like most of the population I stare longingly at this section while I quickly make my way towards the back of the plane. Glancing around I notice two pieces of information. One first class is mostly empty and second we are the last to board the plane. I always thought first class was the first to board a plane because usually when you are waiting to board they are one of the first to be called. He must board last because of who he is. This way less people see him.

As we walk past the awaiting staff I notice more than one of the female flight attendant check out Dimitri and I'm also pretty sure at lest one of the males did too. Laugher escapes when Dimitri guides me to the window seat and he takes the aisle. Aubree sits in the seat across from us with no one next to her.

"What's so funny?" Dimitri asks while buckling his seat belt. 

"Nothing." He stares me down knowing that I'm not telling him the truth. "Fine, I was laughing at how you were already being checkout when we entered the plane."

His eyes dance with merriment, "think I could get a number?" I turn in my seat to give him my best if you do you are dead to me glare. "I was only kidding and seeing what kind of reaction I would get from you," he tells me kissing the side of my head. "Now release the green monster and put your seatbelt on."

"Yes master. Anything else master?" I tell him in a voice laced in sarcasm while I buckle my seat belt.

He leans back and closes his eyes, "no that will be all for now." A moment of silence passes before he opens his eyes and shifts them to look at me. "Though I do like the thought of you calling me master." He nibbles on my neck, "especially in the bedroom." 

"Keep dreaming," I tell him pushing him away from me.

"I bet that flight attendant would call me master," he grumbles sitting back into his seat.

"Only if I can find one to call me master," I say keeping my face carefully blank.

Dimitri is instantly in my space and smashing his lips against mine. "Hell no!" He runs his hand under my shirt and across my belly towards the base of my bra. My hands take on a death grip of his shirt. "Over my dead body," he growls. All of my thoughts leave my brain as he continues to kiss me. This kiss is one of marking a claim and do I feel claimed. "I'm the only one in your bed." 

"Yes, Dimitri you are the only one in my bed," I confess breathlessly. 

He removes his hands from under my shirt to cradle my head and my hands loosen from his shirt. A whimper escapes when he removes his lips from mine and kisses my forehead. "Damn right I am." 

"So, does that mean you will be calling me master?"

When I finish my question he releases a loud laugh and falls back into his seat. Dimitri was so loud that we were getting a mixture of glares and curious glances. I peek at Aubree and she has a raised brow. I respond by shrugging my shoulders and she shakes her head before returning to her phone. 

"I didn't think the question was that funny," I grumble crossing my arms and turning my attention to what was happening outside the window. Which wasn't anything special.