Chapter 57

When I see Mason sitting and talking with Tray I keep my face carefully blank not wanting him to know that Dimitri had shared some of his past with me. Lucan has Ryder engaged in a conversation and by Ryder's tight lips I have a feeling it wasn't going so well.

Of course Tray is the first to notice our approach. Glancing at the clock he focus his attention on to Dimitri. "For shame Dimitri. I know you struggle with keeping it up, but that was pathetic." He shakes his head and turns his eyes to me. "Skylar I understand we are only bestest best friends, but if he isn't pleasing you I have no problem stepping up." He wiggles his brow at me and I burst out laughing. 

Dimitri glares, picks up the box of Kleenex and throws it at Tray's head, "My dick and I have no issues. Thank you very much!" He wraps an arm around me and I melt into him. "Nothing happened we only talked."

"Sure you did. That's what the all say," Mason adds shaking his head.

"So who did you coerce into getting us booze?" I ask wanting to get the conversation off Dimitri's dick. Though maybe I should take him back to the room and have my way with him. I bite my lip and unconsciously rub my butt against his growing erection. 

Dimitri nips my ear and whispers, "keep that up babe and we will be having a party of our own." 

"Is that a promise," I ask over my shoulder in a whisper.

He groans and presses himself more against me, "yes. Don't get to drunk tonight because before this night is done I will be burred between your thighs." I fight the urge to cross my legs to help find relief from the achiness forming between them.  "And you will be screaming my name then they guys will know just how long I can keep it up." 

I whimper at the thought of how much of a pounding he is going to be giving me tonight. A warm liquid floods from me to my underwear. Apparently my lady bits don't mean in the least.

"Don't think either one was paying attention to you Lucan," Ryder says with a chuckle drawing us back into the conversation. 

"Sorry," I say turning bright red. Dimitri only shrugs his shoulders not caring about being caught.

"As I was saying," Lucan starts off, "I texted Aubree she's taking care of it."

The thought of being the only female dealing with five intoxicated rockers does not sit well with me. Sure I highly enjoy hanging out with them, but usually other people are around or Aubree is. After the last few days we have all been through Aubree should be hanging out too. But they guys are so particular on who they would let on the bus. Then an idea hits me.

"Guys," I say gaining all of their attention. "I was wondering if we could take this little party to Aubree's bus instead."

"Why," Mason asks, "the Xbox is here not there." They all nod their heads in agreement and I fight the urge to hit them all upside their heads. Mason would be the one to bring up the Xbox. 

I roll my eyes. "Seriously? So she can have some fun to. She does so much for you guys and I feel like she is greatly unappreciated." I continue with my rant. "And since you Neanderthals won't let her on your bus we should go to hers."

They all shift their eyes from one to the other as though they were speaking through their minds. 

"Band meeting," Lucan exclaims standing up and heading off the bus. Tray, Mason and Ryder follow him grumbling their displeasure. 

Soon Dimitri and I are the only ones on the bus till Lucan pops his head back in, "last time I checked you are a part of this band Dimitri. Stop making out with Skylar and let's go."