Chapter 24

"Next we should really make a video of the two of you," Aubree states still typing away at her computer. Wonder what has her so drawn into her computer? Unless she is faking so she appears to busy? "This will help with Skylar connecting with the fans. Pictures can capture emotions, but more can be shown through a video."

Dimitri tightens his arms around me and kisses the side of my head, "also will allow me to show her off. And let everyone know she's mine." 

My eyes roll at his statement, "seriously Dimitri? Can you be anymore of a caveman?"

"Yes yes I can. In fact I can show you exactly how much of a caveman I can be," he says wiggling his eyebrows and allowing his hands to wander to my butt.

I shove him away from me playfully and he stumbles backwards a few steps holding his heart as though in pain.

"Seriously, you're going to play the pity card?" I roll my eyes at him. "Dimitri you should know by now that won't work on me. Don't forget I know all of your dark dirty secrets. Some I wish I didn't know," I say the last part under my breath.

"What was that last part? I couldn't hear you clearly," Dimitri asks stepping into my personal space.

At first I respond by glaring at him and then an idea comes to me. I tap a finger against my lips, "hey Dimitri?"

"Yeah, baby?" He asks in a gruff voice. 

Before I respond I walk to the other end of the counter wanting to make sure I have plenty of space for a quick get away. His expression changes to one of confusion over my movement. "Don't tabloids pay a lot of money for secrets?"

"Skylar," he says my name in a stern voice and slowly walks towards me. "What are you getting at?"

For every step he takes towards me I take one away from him, "well with what I know I'm sure I could make a lot of money." Not wanting to be on Aubree's bad side I throw her a wink so she knows I'm kidding and a sly smile graces her lips. "Plus I've never signed a non-disclosure agreement."

"What in all these years you have never sent her the document?" Aubree yells faking anger, if she wasn't such a great manager she could make a career out of acting.

Dimitri turns red and scratches the back of his neck, "the thought never crossed my mind." He glares at me, "till now."

I shrug my shoulders, "and now you're too late. Who should I contact first," I pick up my phone and pretend to search the internet. Since I was more focused on my phone Dimitri was able to sneak up on me and throw me over his shoulder. "Put me down!" I demand while pounding on his back with my fists.

"Not till you promise not to rat me out." He demands as he slaps my ass.

A squeak sneaks out from between my lips. "What do I get out of this for keeping my mouth shut?"

"For starters I will put you down." The blood rushing to my head reminds me his offer is probably the best one I'm going to get, but I'm not ready to cave just yet. 

"What else?" Wonder what I can get out of him? My thoughts turn to the dark side, Darth Vader would be proud. 

He contemplates for a moment before responding, "my undying love and devotion?"

"Don't I already have that? Lame Dimitri." Did he seriously only offer me something I already have? I mean come on now I really could do some damage to his image if I wanted to. Not that I ever would.   

"Nope. Not till you make that promise." Dammit this man knows how to fight unfairly.  

The blood rushing to my head is starting to mess with me and hence why I cave so soon, "fine I promise."