Chapter 12

First I want to say sorry for not posting in awhile. Life happens. Work got really busy and then Covid struck and teaching got way different. Still is different but here is the long awaited next chapter.

Before I even open my eyes I already know that Dimitri is gone. The room feels so empty without his presence. Reluctantly, I stretch my stiff muscles before I position myself in a sitting potion on the edge of the bed. Missing Dimitri I check my phone and am not disappointed when I see a text already waiting for me from Dimitri.

Good morning Beautiful. Last night was wonderful. I didn't want to leave your bed this morning, but I needed to get back to the hotel. Last night was the first time in a long time I actually got some rest. And I give you all the credit. I loved having you in my arms and can't wait to be able to again tonight. Text me as soon as you get up. Love you.

Morning! I enjoyed last night too. Being able to actually spend time with you was a nice change. I'm glad you got some sleep there were slight bags under your eyes.

As soon as I set my phone down it buzzes indicating an incoming text.

What no I love you?

Seems my rocker has some insecurities.

I love you.

Are you okay? No regrets about last night? 

Shouldn't I be the one asking those questions.

I'm good. Promise. Just waking up. And no regrets. Shouldn't you be getting ready for the show tonight. I paid good kisses to get these tickets.

And you more then earned every single ticket. I am getting ready. Relaxing is how I get ready. Though I'd be more relaxed if you were here. The only time they need me on stage is to do a sound check.

While in the process sending him a text I decided to call him instead. He picks up on the first ring.

"Today is full of even more surprises." There is a lightness in his tone that wasn't there before. Am I the reason for his change in tone? I hope so.

"Figured calling you would be easier than texting. Especially since I knew you weren't busy." I stand and start to pace the room because for some reason I can't sit still.

"And here I thought it was because you wanted to hear my voice." Even though we aren't in the same room I can still detect he is pouting.

"Aw did I hurt the big tough rocker?" I bite be lip to try and suppress my laughter.

A long pause laps before he finally says something. "No.....maybe."

Not wanting to be the cause of his suffering I quickly tell him, "I was only kidding. When I'm actually able to hear your voice my day is instantly better."

"Well my day will be better once I can see you." Swoon. How many other girls get to hear how much a rocker wants to see them? He continues speaking while yawing, "But no somebody didn't want to come back to the hotel with me. You could have been snuggled up against me."

I shake my head. "You still got to sleep in my bed with me."

"True."

"But." I know he has more he wants to say, but is having an inner debate on if he should say what's on his mind or not.

"But I want you here." Dimitri's voice raises an octave with each work he says.

What am I going to do with him? Naughty things tons and tons of naughty things that's what. I pause in my pacing. "I'll be there soon. That reminds me what time are you sending the limo again?"