Dimitri POV (Chapter 37-41)

We rode down the elevator and Skylar kept squirming. If she didn't stop soon people might thinks she's having some kind of medical issues down stairs and then all eyes will fall on me. Or knowing my band brothers they will know she and I are up to no good. I send her a wink and a smile hoping to calm her nerves.

I wrap an arm around her and kiss the side of her neck excited she was willing to try this with me. "Just want for when I turn it on," I murmur into her ear. "You won't know when or where that will happen." Shivers race through her body causing excited to blossom within me.

The elevator doors open and we step out with our arms locked around each other. Thankfully Aubree has returned to take control and not leaving Madison to organize before the show. Still not hundred precent sure what she does do before a show. Aubree not having any trust in her assistant and being a control freak did not leave much for Madison to do. As to why she still needs her here I'll never understand.

I catch Lucan and Mason out of the corner of my eye and head towards them. The lobby is pretty much empty, which I'm more then fine with.

"They live!" Lucan yells. Crap I never reached back out to him to let him know we weren't coming back down. Though I'm sure they had an inkling we wouldn't be returning. So I don't feel so bad I didn't reach back out.

"Yeah what happened," Mason asks hiding a smirk.

Should I brush this off or open the door? Of course, I don't only open the door, but I step right on through. "Oh you know stuff. Lots and lots of dirty stuff," I say not giving them any actual details. I wink at Skylar when I notice her turning bright red.

"We had every intention of coming back down, but...," Skylar's voice trails off. I bite back a laugh over her blanent discomfort with this conversation. Was I putting myself in the do house? Probably. Did I care? Hell no.

"We get it," Mason says laughing. "Why come hand with us when you can chase a different kind of high."

Not wanting them to continue to poke fun at Skylar I add, "that's not fully why we didn't come down."

Laughter over comes Lucan making his words hard to understand. "Don't tell me you fell asleep."

Skylar jumps in surprising me by muttering, "I wish that was the reason." Her words gain the attention of both Mason and Lucan.

"Care to elaborate," Lucan asks with all laughter gone.

At this point I jump into the conversation not wanting Skylar to have to deal with my mess. "No. I'll explain once Ryder and Tray joins us. Don't want to have to explain this more than once." Don't think I can stomach explaining what happened more than once. I shudder at the memory of discovering Madison in our room.

Lucan throws his arm around Skylar's shoulders and pulls her in close. "I'm intrigued."

"Skylar's pregnant, already isn't she?" Mason says out of no where giving me a hardened glare. Where in the world did, he come up with this? I glace at Skylar out of the corner of my eye and her face had lost its color. "Dude you're supposed to protect her. What the fuck."

"Skylar's pregnant," Ryder says more as a statement then a question when he joins our group shoving me in the shoulder. And this my friends is how rummers get started. "What the fuck Dimitri. Believe me I get it feels better without the glove, but it's your job to protect her."

What in the world is happening right now? Why are my band brothers jumping down my throat? For all they know Skylar and I made the decision to start our own family. Far fetched I know with the whole only starting to date recently, but then again, I have known her for years. And not to mention whatever protection or lack of protection we decide to use is between the two of us.