Chapter 35

"What the fuck are you doing here Madison?" Dimitri roars.

Her eyes get the deer caught in the headlights look and she is barely able to stammer over her words. "I thought this is what you wanted."

Dimitri pulls slightly away from me with a startled expression, "and when the fuck did I give you that impression." I place my hand on his chest hoping to calm him down because I'm actually feeling worry for the girls well being. He glances at my hand placing his own over it and then aiming fire at the still naked Madison.

She pulls herself in a sitting position and stares at him with bright eyes, "this morning."

Dimitri scratches his head and I watch as he tries to shuffle thorough the memories of this morning. Staring directly into my eyes he says, "the only interaction I remember was getting the bands from her. You have to believe me Sky." He states the last part with sincerity all I can do is believe him.

I raise my hand to touch his face and he leans into the contact. "Of course I believe you." He kisses me palm tenderly.

Without looking at Madison he says, "for God's sake women put your clothes back on." I don't remove my eyes from Dimitri while Madison can be heard shuffling back into her clothes.

"Dimitri," she tries once again. "Your expression from this morning is why I thought you wanted this."

"My expression," he questions laughing and turning his cold eyes on her. "If you saw anything in my expression know this I was more than likely replaying in my head events that took place before Skylar and I left our room."

"Dimitri," he says stomping her foot, "I thought we shared something, but then this tramp," she says pointing at me, "came along and ruined everything."

Tramp? Did she seriously just call me a tramp? I fully turn giving her my fill attention and cross my arms in front of me to prevent myself from punching the bitch. "If any one is a tramp here it would be you. I'm not the one who was caught naked in the room of a man in a serious relationship." I add an extra emphasis on the word serious, but all the other words are said in a flat tone.

She tosses her hair behind her head and looks down her nose at me. "I'm doing what I have to do to remind Dimitri of the connection we have."

Dimitri stares at her in utter shock and stubbles backwards a few steps, "connection. What fucking connection are you talking about?" She goes to speak, but Dimitri cuts her off. "Are you talking about the one drunken night I mistakenly kissed you?"

He takes a few steps towards her. "Get this through your head. The only reason and I do mean only reason I kissed you that night was one because I was drunk and two I was jealous over the date Skylar was on. Other than that I never would have kissed you. Since the start of this tour you have been nothing, but a nuisance." He runs his hand through his hair in aggravation.

Madison saunters towards him and places her hand on his shoulder. Internally I do a happy dance when he shrugs it off and takes a step back. "Dimitri," she says softly. Does this girl say anything more than his name.

"Mr. Brandt." He states plainly. "From now on you will call me Mr. Brandt." I watch him clench and unclench his fists at his side and her expression changes to one of hurt. Dimitri's holding onto his calmness by a thread. Not sure she knows how close she is to having him completely blow up on her. We need to speak to Aubree before something else happens.

I walk up behind Dimitri and wrap my arms around him, "we all should go pay Aubree a visit and talk about this."

Dimitri nods his head and turns me so I'm facing him, "I couldn't agree more." He then kisses me in front of her, but this kiss is of him reminding Madison that he is with me more than a passionate kiss. When we break a part my head still spins in happiness from kissing him.