Dimitri's POV (Chapters 12 - 15)

Dimitri POV Chapters 12 - 15

The alarm on my phone buzzes and I quickly shut it off not wanting to wake the sleeping beauty next to me. I may have only gotten a handful of hours of sleep, but I feel more rested than I have in a long time and it's all thanks to her. She continues to sleep peacefully next to me and I fight the urge to stay longer. The sun hasn't risen yet and sure I could lay in bed with her longer, but I need to go be a grown up. 

Extremely carefully I untangle myself from her and sneak off the bed. I search for my clothes and quickly put them on. Another reason I'm leaving so early is because I'm being a wuss and don't want to face her parents yet.

Once I'm dressed I glace back to Skylar and my breath catches in my throat when I see her curled around the pillow I had been using. Saying goodbye has never been so hard before. I walk back over to her and kiss her forehead.

"I love you," I whisper. I walk towards the door and I fight the urge to glance back because I know if I do I'm a goner. 

I slink down the stairs trying not to make a nose. Its been since high school since I had to sneak out of a girls house. I make it to my car without any issues and sigh in relief.

The drive back to the hotel wasn't as exciting as it was driving to her house last night. I turned on some music and enjoyed the solitude. Some fans catch me in the parking garage and I sign some autographs and take some pictures. While I'm heading up the elevator I stick my hand and pull out a number. One of he girls from the garage must have snuck it in there when I wasn't paying attention.

Getting numbers isn't anything new. I've even called a few when I was looking for some fun, but now it feels wrong. I ponder keeping it and giving it to Tray and Mason, but then if I forget and Skylar finds it she will kick my ass. I throw it in the garbage in the hall not even wanting it in the garbage in my room.

I pass a door while it was opening and discover Madison standing there. My frustration rises and she hasn't even done anything yet. All I want to do it lay in bed get a few more hours of sleep because I'm going to need it. What catches my attention though is the fact her bag is packed.

Knowing I'll regret it I stop, "going somewhere?"  

She flips her hair over her shoulder, "Aubree needs me to go to Cedar Point to make sure everything is set." Her eyes then narrow, "are you just getting back?"

I fight the notion to roll my eyes at her blatant jealously. "I am, but once again not your concern."

"It will be my concern when I have to find you a doctor for whatever STD you contract," she snaps eyes flaring with anger.

"Easy there Madison. Jealously does not become you. Especially when there no reason to be jealous," I say shaking my head.

Then her eyes light up with slight hope and I want to kick my own ass at my poor word choice. So I add pointing back and forth between us, "this is never going to happen. So you need to let it go that's what I meant about there being no reason to be jealous."

She spins on her heals and stomps down the hall. At least she will be going for awhile and I won't have to worry about keeping her a way from Skylar. One less stress in my life. 

I enter my room and send my normal good morning text to Skylar and thanking her for last night. Once that's done I strip out of my clothes and fall face first onto the bed hoping to get a few more hours of sleep. I'm going to need as much sleep as I can get because I don't know when or if we are getting much sleep later tonight. I plan on having Skylar underneath me and not letting her out of my bed for a long while.