Chapter 45

No surprise the minute we get underway two things happen, Aubree gets a phone call and Dimitri texts me. So now here I sit at the small kitchen table texting Dimitri and waiting on Aubree. 

I'm adding a new rule to our list.

What's that?

No more ridding different busses. And don't even try to change my mind. If you need some space you can hang out in our room and I'll chill in the hang out space.

You do realize we have been on the busses for less than ten minutes. Right? 

Don't care. You. Are. Not. Changing. My. Mind. I have spoken!

Yes master anything else master. *rolls eyes*

Well since you've asked Master could go for a blow job. *runs and hides*

*chases down with rolled up newspaper*

Why newspaper?

Ever hear the saying all men are dogs? 

Hey Skylar your bestest best friend here. 

Hi Tray. Stole Dimitri's phone from him I see.

Sorry we had to he wouldn't put the damn thing down and we need him to play guitar. I'm locking it up in my bunk. Here's my number text my phone if you need us or when you're ready to join the cool kids. 555-7521

I was finishing entering Tray's number in my phone and sending him a text so he would have my number when Aubree rejoined me. She slumped into the booth next to me.

"Everything okay?" I ask her taking out my laptop. 

"Yes and no." She says undoing her ponytail and running her fingers through her hair. "The phone call was about the band that might tag along for a few concerts."

"Oh?" I give her my full attention.

"Well it was decided instead of them coming with for a few concerts they would be the main opening act for Steel Wolf's next tour." She holds her head in her hands. "Skylar this next tour is turning into a shit show and I don't know what to do to fix it."

I run my hand up and down her back. "What do you mean?"

She removes her hands and leans back. "For starters have them hear for the entire concert is going to be a mess in itself. Sure Steel Wolf now has their shit together for the most part, but sometimes things still happen."

"Like the fight at the bar?" There was more to that then Ryder getting into a fight though. 

"Like the fight at the bar. Usually they don't have another band stay with for the full time of the tour. They like to have different acts because the first and only time we had the same opening act there were major problems. I know in the time you spend here the guys give off the vibe they get along with most people, but that isn't the case. They are very close knit and don't play well with others." 

"And with these band members being immature you think there is going to be a clash." The guys wanted to help them when they were only going be around for a few shows wonder what they are going to do now. Not so sure they are going to be excited with this outcome. Dimitri will be happy that aren't joining the tour now. 

"I don't think I know, but there is nothing I can do," she says shrugging. "You think Tray and Mason are immature you should see Leo and Ethan." 

So glad I won't be around much to deal with them. Tray and Mason are enough for me. If what she says is true about Leo and Ethan I cringe thinking about all the trouble that could be had. Dimitri better keep himself out of it if he knows what's good for him. Maybe I should figure out a way to go on tour with them. No I need to trust him.