Dimitri's POV (Chapters 16 - 18 )

Dimitri POV 16 - 18

At one point Dimitri will call her a wench. to me this is a term of endearment. My husband calls me wench out of love all the time like I call him ass out of love. Weird pet names I know but who wants to be normal anyways. Just didn't want anyone to get upset or angry about this because we always get weird looks when he calls me a wench in public. One time I overheard a women say he's getting his ass kicked and all I could do was laugh.  

The women preventing me from continuing to my destination takes no notice of my displeasure of her actions. She smile brightly up at me with desire in her eyes causing me to want to scrub every part of me her eyes land on. 

"Dimitri," she purrs. I hate my name on her lips. "I was hoping for some alone time with you." She puffs out her chest thinking I will be over come by lust for her. The women reaches out a well manicured finger and runs it down my chest making me feel like a piece of meat. 

First I go about getting her to let me go the nice way, "please take your hand off me." All I want to do is rip myself away, but I also don't want to hurt her. Don't need a lawsuit. 

She laughs and instead tightens her hold on my arm, "and let someone else snatch you up for the night I don't think so."

Like I said they only see me for a piece of meat. All they are looking for is to fuck someone famous so they can brag to their friends. I glance around in desperation seeking Skylar and hoping she won't leave because of this. When I catch her eyes she flickers them to the women and covers her laugh with a cough. Wench. I'll remember this. My eyes flicker over to the man standing too close to her and I grit my teeth in anger. I need to get this women off me and now.

"Hey Tray come here," I yell. This isn't the first time we have needed to use each other to get a grabby women off of is. Normally when Tray is used thought he takes them to bed. So problem solved.

Tray smoothly positions himself between me and the unwanted women. "Well hello there." He tells her giving her a dazzling smile and running his eyes over her body. Not waiting a second longer I stride over to Skylar.

I stop directly in front of my prize, "hey," I say softly.

"Hey yourself," she says huskily causing my dick to stir awake. She didn't even have to touch me to get me to desire her.

A hand is thrust in front of me and once again I'm blocked from Skylar. Even though I don't shake the offered hand the man springs into conversation. "I'm Andy and this Skylar. I'm trying to convince her to go out with me."

Instead of jealously all I can find is amusement in this situation. I practically had a women humping my leg and now Skylar has a man ready to hump hers. Maybe the two of them should get it on and leave us alone. 

"Is that so." I say more like a statement then a question. My arms ache to hold her. 

The man continues as thought he is to dense to notice my eyes have yet to leave Skylar. "Do you think you could help me with convincing her?"

Nope. Not in a million years. I already had to chase one male away from her and I was more friendly with him because of her wanting me to. But with this one I have no need to be.

I wrap my arms around Skylar removing her from near him and tucking her into my side. His eyes light in surprise at my action. "Sorry bud she's already spoken for." Then wanting to mark my claim I kiss her not caring who is or isn't watching. Though I'm hoping everyone is watching.

When we separate she whispers in my ear, "you're neglecting your fans." My eyes travel to her plump lips wanting to kiss her again.

"Don't really care," I say emotionlessly. I've given them enough of this night already.