Chapter 37

We are standing in the elevator and I keep squirming. The vibrator isn't uncomfortable more like weird having something sitting there. Dimitri throws me a knowing smile and a wink.

He wraps his arm around me and kisses the side of my neck. "Just wait for when I turn it on. You won't know when or where that will happen," he whispers in my ear causing me to shiver in anticipation.

Today is going to be a fun day. Wonder if we will have some alone time for more before concert sex. My sex clenches around the vibrator in anticipation of what is to come and what might happen.

The elevator doors open and we step out with our arms locked around each other. Aubree is in the lobby back to her normal self. She is wearing dress slacks matched with a button shirt and not a strand of her hair is out of place. Everything feels as though it is right in the world, but when I look around Ryder is missing. Wonder what will happen when he makes an appearance.

At least I hope he makes it and isn't going to hide away in his room. Lucan did say he's never missed a concert before.

Dimitri guides me to where Lucan and Mason are standing talking.

"They live!" Lucan yells in greeting stepping back and throwing his arms out in mocked shock. "I was and wasn't surprised when you didn't answer my call."

"Yeah what happened?" Mason asks.

"Oh you know stuff. Lots and lots of dirty stuff," Dimitri says winking at me causing my face to turn bright red.

Please Dimitri don't tell them of the game we are playing right now under their noses. I grow damp thinking about how the vibrator is sitting there against me waiting for Dimitri to make the first move and the people around us have no idea.

"We has every intention of coming back down, but..," my voice trails off.

"We get it," Mason says laughing. "Why come hang with us when you can chase a different kind of high."

"That's not fully why we didn't come down." Dimitri says scratching the back of his head.

Lucan almost falls to his knees, "don't tell me you fell asleep."

"I wish that was the reason," I mutter staring at the ceiling. Lucan and Mason both give me their full attention.

"Care to elaborate?" Lucan asks.

Thankfully Dimitri intervenes on my behalf. Shaking his head he says, "no. I'll explain once Ryder and Tray joins us. Don't want to have to explain this more than once."

Lucan throws his arm around my shoulders. "I'm intrigued."

"She's pregnant already isn't she?" Tray asks with hard eyes. "Dude you're suppose to protect her. What the fuck." My eye get really big in shock.

"Skylar's pregnant!" Ryder exclaims joining our group. He pushes Dimitri in the shoulder. "What the fuck Dimitri. Believe me I get it feels better without the glove, but it's your job to protect her."

Mason throws his hands up the air, "that's what I said!"

"While you two idiots are yelling at Dimitri can I enter in my application to be the Godfather. We all know I'm the more level headed one." Lucan interjects.

Jumping up and down Mason exclaims, "We can teach the little tyke everything we know!"

Dear God. Note to self if and when we have kids I need to keep them away for their own safety. I glance at Dimitri from the side of my eye waiting for him to say something to put an end to this nonsense, but instead I catch him watching me with serious eyes. Oddly the mention of kids doesn't have him running for the hills.