Dimitri's POV (Chapters 29-32)

Shit! This is not at all how I planned on Skylar and Madison meetings, but then again nothing ever seems to go as planned. Better to get this over with. I wasn't trying to keep them separated because I didn't want Skylar to know about Madison, but didn't want Madison to say something stupid before I have a chance to explain everything to Skylar. Seems fate took the control away from me.

I stand there awkwardly rubbing the back of my neck regretting my actions with Madison even more than I already do. I aim a sideways glace at Skylar attempting to judge what she is thinking. "Hey Madison. How are you?" I stammer. Not wanting to be rude because I am going to have to work with her till the tour is over. And a woman scorned is not an easy person to deal with.

She runs her hand up my arm causing my skin to crawl at the contact. "Better now that you're here." She continues her rambling not realizing I was only asking to be nice and not that I cared for the answer. "I was shocked when Aubree told us you were staying in Chicago for a few days." Madison sends Skylar a glare and runs her eyes over her making me want to shield Skylar from her few. How dare she judge Skylar. "But now I can see why."

Skylar goes to shift closer to Madison forcing me to tighten my hold on her so she can't move. We don't need a cat fight breaking out in the lobby. I'm going to have to find some time to confront Madison and make sure she understands there is no chance in hell for anything more to happen between us. That I'm with Skylar and I want no one else. Especially her. I glance down at Skylar directing her to stay put and she responds by rolling her eyes at me. At least she doesn't seem pissed at me. Maybe I'll only have to deal with only one pissed off women this evening. One can hope.

I don't miss the heated glance Madison sends my way making me feel dirty. "How long is she going to be traveling with us?" She sneers not trying at all to hide her dislike of the situation.

I've had enough of her acting as though she has some kind of hold over me. I don't hide the frustration from my tone. "Not that it's any of your concern Madison. Skylar will be traveling with me till the end of the tour."

"Like on the band bus?" Madison squeaks her eyes turning green with envy.

Tray joins our circle and throws his arm over Skylar causing me to see green. I need to get control of myself or this is going to be a very long tour. "Yes, she is," Tray answers for me. "Shocking I know." He loves to stir up trouble and trouble is exactly what he is about to cause me.

"You never let females on the band bus." She stumbles so badly over her words due to shock I almost feel sorry for her. "They always have to travel on the other one."

Tray once again comes to the rescue. Maybe I'll forgive him for earlier. "There is always exceptions to the rules." Tray's tone darkens with each word he speaks. He almost can't stand Madison as much as me, but he was the smarter of the two of us not to try anything with her. "And Madison Skylar is the exception."

Madison's poster stiffens a second before she relaxes. "Do the guys know?" She smiles smugly at Skylar. I knew Madison wasn't the smartest one around, but I didn't know she was this stupid.

"Of course," I say speaking up still in shock she thought I would hide this from the guys and obviously they knew since Tray knew. "I would never do anything like that without discussing it with them." How quickly she forgets how much of a family we are. "We put it to a vote and everyone agreed."

She crosses her arms and continues to piss me off by questioning me further. "Everyone. Even Ryder?" Why oh why did I ever kiss her. Maybe this wouldn't be happening right now if I had been able to control my jealously.

Ryder walks up shooting daggers at Madison. Seems Madison is starting to really earn her place in none of us liking her. Aubree needs to start hiring better people. "Ryder can talk for himself." He stands on my other side and crosses his arms. This is his silent way of telling me he has my back. "Skylar has always been welcomed since the beginning, Dimitri just needed to get his head out of his ass."