Chapter 43

This update was written with (anjalikavya) in mind from the conversation we had about Dimitri and Skylar just enjoying life no drama, which they have more then earned! =) Hope I was able to do you proud!!! Also want to give a big shout out for anjalikavya continued support! I have one more thing then I'll let y'all get to the chapter. I wanted to give a big thank you for everyone who is reading and/or voting and/or commenting. Y'all are playing a huge part in continuing to motivate me to write this story. For awhile the motivation was lacking. I so greatly apricate each and ever single one of you. Only wish there were more hours in the day so I could write more! 

We are currently winning, the score is five to three, and I'm about to serve the ball. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed playing sand volleyball. When I was in collage there was a court directly behind my dorm and my friends and I would play all the time. The first time I played I ended up spraining my wrist and one of my guy friends had to drive me to the ER. For a few months after that they were relentless in making fun of me. Eventually when we were able to drink the game changed into drunken volleyball.

I wasn't horrible at playing, but still nice to have teammates to correct my screw ups. But now with serving there was nothing my team could do to help. Right as I'm about to serve Dimitri pays me back by pulling his shirt off and scratching his stomach. My eye aren't the only ones zooming in on his chiseled abs. Then the ass sends a wink my way. 

So he's going to play dirty. If he thought he won he has another thing coming. Not only did I start the game between us, but I'm going to finish it. Unlike him I have a final layer I can remove. With my plan formulating in my head I place the volleyball in the sand and return my eyes to him. I slip my thumbs in to the waist of my jean shorts and slowly slide them down over my butt and legs. Never taking my eyes off of his I step out of my shorts and toss them next to my bathing suit cover. I close my eyes and bring my hands in to my hair I crack my neck. My last attack is as sensually as I can I tie my hair back into a messy bun. 

As I'm doing all of this I can hear cat calls from the guys and I have to fight back my laughter. When I finish I return my eyes to Dimitri and he is standing there with clench fists. I offer him a small smile when I turn around so my back is facing him and I bend over to pick up the ball. Movement catches my attention and I discover Dimitri is pacing back and forth running his hands through his hair. Set and match baby. I blow him a kiss then serve the ball.

The volleyball flies over the net straight to a distracted Dimitri and he misses. Six to three. I high five the people closest to me. 

"I knew picking Skylar first would be the best decision," Tray calls out to Dimitri dusting pretend dust from his shoulders. Dimitri's response is to flip him the bird.

The ball is sent back to me and I debate on where I should send it next. I doubt I will be able to get anything chance scoring a point off of Dimitri. An idea comes to me and for a split second I second guess myself if I should follow through with it or not. We only need on more point to win. What the hell why not.

"Hey Ryder," I yell causing him to turn his head my way. I send him a wink. "You look like you're very warm."

Takes him a second to catch on to what I'm actually getting at. "Know what Skylar you're right. I'm feeling a little over heated." He takes off his shirt and tosses it to the side. Aubree falls right into my trap. Her eyes hungerly eat him up. 

Dimitri catches on to my plan and before he can shout out to Aubree to bring her attention back to the game I launch the ball into the air straight at Aubree. By the time she realizes she hits the ball and causes it to fall out of bounds.

My team jumps up and down cheering in excitement for winning. Ryder and Tray gather me in a hug and we dance in a little circle. 

"Good game," Dimitri says holding out his hand. I separate from the guys to shakes Dimitri hand, but when my hand touches his he pulls me into him and says, "for cheating that is."