Chapter 50

The buses enter Boston and head to the Rockland Trust Pavilion. I was rushing to get ready not wanting to hold the guys up. Dimitri was already ready and was laying on the bed watching me run around like a headless chicken. Any time I would ask his opinion on something he would tell me it was great. He was not being helpful.  

I decided to leave my hair down with some slight curls. For make up I want with a dark smoky look. The pants I choose were tight black flare pants with rips and a sleeveless shirt that had a black like bra over my breasts with see through lace covering. Lastly I threw over it my black leather jacket with the sleeves ending at my elbows.

I spun around in a circle yelling "ta da!" 

Dimitri runs his hungry eyes over me and I bite my lip waiting for him to say something. He gets off the bed and circles around me as though he is the predictor and I'm the pray. 

He ceases his circling when he reaches my front and runs his hand down my face. Even though he had had me not more than a half hour ago my sex was craving more. If he told me to strip naked and get on the bed I would do so without a second thought. Luckily for me he said, "Just when I think you can't get any more beautiful you make a liar out of me."

A blush blossoms along my cheeks and when I touch them I can feel the heat. Dimitri wraps a hand in my hair and brushes his lips against mine. This isn't enough for me. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down for a real kiss. We are forced to break apart when there is a loud knock on the door.

"Guys you ready," Lucan yells through the door. "The bus just pulled in and Aubree needs us." 

"Yeah we will be right there." Dimitri tells him not taking his eyes off of me. We can hear Lucan's heavy boots while he walk away. "Ready baby for another crazy day?"

"As ready as I'm going to be," I tell him. 

He takes my hand kissing it, "let's go then," without removing his hand from mine he leads me off the bus and to the hustle and bustle of backstage.

The guys are all standing around listening to Aubree giving orders when we walk up. Madison stands next to her with a clip board, but all of her attention is on Dimitri. She runs her eyes over him and offers him a coy smile. Dimitri responds my burring his face in my hair and nibbles on me neck.

"Alright you two enough," Aubree's businesslike tone interruptus us. 

Dimitri kisses my neck one more time and I offer her an apologetic smile. She rolls her eyes, but by the slight tilt on her lips I can tell she's not really mad. Madison's hatred burns though her eyes and into me. In the pit of my stomach I get a gut-wrenching sensation something dreadful is going to ensue.

I tighten my hold on him in fear that he was going to be ripped away from me any second. He glances down at me with questions lurking in his eyes. I try to reassure him with my eyes that everything was okay.

Aubree finishes her directions and the guys head off to get ready. Dimitri gives me a lingering kiss before he joins the rest of the guys. 

"Skylar can I talk to you for a minute, " Aubree asks me guiding me off to the side. Out of the corner of my eye I notice that Madison is lurking.

"What's up?" I ask her not liking the way Madison seems to be ease dropping on our conversation. Her eyes shift around as though she is debating if she should ask me whatever it is on her mind. "Aubree we are friends whatever is on your mind you know you can tell me." Maybe she had more to add about the her and Ryder situation. 

She sighs and then meets my eyes with hers, "I know this is probably not the best time to ask this, but I figure it would be a great way to get your feet wet."