Chapter 58

Dimitri cups the back of my head tilting my neck back slightly and his tongue presses against the seam of my lips demanding entrance. I grip his hips to keep my self from falling over.  Dimitri is all alpha male and by the wetness between my legs my body is loving this side of him. My lips part and he slips his tongue in imitating the motion his dick will soon be doing.

I moan into his mouth and he wrap his tongue around mine. Leaving me little time to draw in oxygen. This is all about primal need. The need to claim and devour. I'm more than happy to be his buffet. 

He frantically pulls my shirt over my head running his hands over my breasts cupping them before retuning his lips to mine. Dimitri reaches around me and unsnaps my bra causing it to loosen between us. I desperately yearn to feel his chest under my finger tips so I reach for the bottom of his shirt and tug it till it catches because he won't stop kissing me. He finally pauses long enough to rip the shirt over his own head. He returns to kissing me, but now I can rake my nails all over his chest. 

He groans when I run my nails over his muscular abs and wrap my arms around his neck pressing my chest into his. Dimitri trails his lips from mine and over my neck and sucks on my collar bone. My head tilts even more desiring to give him easier accesses. He kisses me on my shoulder one time. Then he starts to kiss from my shoulder down my left breast only stopping to suckle on my nipple. He grips my hips tightly preventing me from moving. Like I would move. 

He continues to kiss down over my belly, kneeling in the prosses. His tongue swirls in my belly button and I rock my hips closer to him moaning. Dimitri rest his chin on my belly and looks up at me with such love in his blue eyes I almost cry under the intensity of it. This man was made for me and I for him. I will never love another the way I love him. He is my everything.

"I love you," he whispers placing kisses all over my belly causing me to melt.

"And I love you," I tell him.

He gives me a playful smile letting me know he is up to no good. Dimitri pulls down the sweatpants I was wearing along with my underwear leaving me exposed to his eyes. I step out of on pant let freeing me from them. 

Dimitri shoulders his way between my thighs forcing my legs to part making space for him. I place my hands on his shoulders to balance myself on my shaky legs. He looks up at me again and I wish I had my phone to take a picture of him kneeing in front of me. This is everyone of those women's dreams who threw themselves tonight at him after the show, but he's all mine.

He uses one hand to part my folds and the other he places on my belly. Before my next breath I can feel his tongue probing at my entrance then slide over my clit. He draws it between his lips causing my legs to quiver. My nails dig into his shoulders. Dimitri continues to change from running his tongue over my clit to drawing it in and out of me. My body is so tightly sprung it is only a matter of time before I lose control. 

He settles on lavishing my clit with attention when he inserts a finger inside of me and my hips begin to ride his hand. A moan rises from my throat and out between my lips. His soft grunts of pleasure causes my womb to clench with need. I can feel my orgasm building inside of me with each lick, suck and stroke. I never knew one could climb this high on the orgasm mountain. Usually by now my hike is done and I'm tumbling down, but under his skilled mouth he brings me to new heights.

All my muscles tense clueing me in that I have climbed as far as I can and my orgasm erupts from with in me. My muscles clench on his fingers and my head fall forwards with my hair falling around us. He continues to lick me drawing another orgasm from me right after the first. I slump against him no longer having the energy to hold myself up. He tightens his hold one me as he stands. He picks me up bridle style and I curl into his chest resting my head on his shoulder.