Dimitri POV Chapter 42-45

This is dedicated to perry_mysticforce for asking to write another part of Dimitri's story. I owe you a big thank you because I almost dropped the ball on Skylar's mentoring program, but by you mentioning missing Dimitri and the mentoring program came up in these chapters I was reminded about it and now I wont have a plot hole from it. Thank you! I have half a chapter written for my client the rockstar. I'm going to try and finish it tonight.

"Excuse me," Skylar snarled in the girl's face. This was not what I wanted to deal with after a concert. All I want is to finish the meet and greets and drag my girl back to the hotel. Where I plan on making love to her till neither one of us can move. Having women get into Skylar's face was not anywhere on the list.

"I said," the women snaps at Skylar, but then tries to butter me up by sending me a coy smile. Don't think so crazy lady. Why they think I would want them over Skylar I will never understand. "He can stay with me is he is looking for a place to say." Her abrasive words have me pulling back at first.

Skylar plants her foot and the temperature rises a few degrees around us. Skylar is about to pop and not in a good way. I wrack my brain trying to come up with something to say to defuse this situation. Sitting in a jail cell is also not on the list of things I want to do this evening.

Aubree jumps into the rescue, but even her nose flares in anger. Where's a bucket of ice when you need it? This would have been a better situation for Mason and Tray to throw ice on someone.

"Who the fuck are you and how the fuck did you get back here?" Aubree ranges. Mama bear and been awaken and she is out for blood.

The women rolls her eyes at Aubree's rant and I brace myself for the bloodshed soon to ensue. She continues talking as though she doesn't have a care in the world. "My dad owns one of the restaurants in the park and was able to get some tickets for me and my friends," she says haughtily. "Plus, he was able to somehow snag some rooms in the hotel the band is staying at for tonight." She then turns to me and places her hand on my chest. Runaway is the only thoughts flowing through my head. "Since we are staying in the same place tonight and she is kicking you out you can always warm my bed. My name is Erin."

I take a steep back not enjoying the feeling of her hand on me. The only one allowed to touch me is Skylar. "No thank you.," I say politely hoping to simmer down mama bear. "I'll be staying with my girlfriend," I explain wrapping an arm around Skylar needing to feel her close to me and for the women to understand I'm off the market.

She tosses her black hair over her shoulder and eyes me, "your loss." Not likely. "Though I will see you at the party tonight so maybe you will still change your mind." She licks her lips probably thinking she was coming across as sexy, but in realty she reminded me of a lizard.

Skylar tenses next to me at the mention of a party. "What party," I ask aiming my question at Aubree. A party was not exactly on my list either, but could be fun if the band and staff were the only ones invited.

Aubree focuses her attention on me, but out of the side of her eyes she watches the women closely. "Skylar last minutes managed to put together a cook out of sorts on the beach for once we get back. But it is an invite only," Aubree puts more emphasis on her last sentence clearly letting these women know they are not invited. "And once we get back to the hotel, I will sort out this mess." She then turns her attention to the snarky women. "You and your friends will want to start packing your bags because you will not be staying at the hotel tonight."

"We already booked the rooms," she says sounding confident her statement would win an argument against Aubree. I shake my head because she has no clue who she is trying to go up against. I've seen Aubree make grown men cry and offer her the world even when she was in the wrong.