Dimitri's POV (Chapter 23-24)

The first chapter of My Client the Rockstar Steel Wolf Book 2 has been posted. Go check it out after this!

The familiar sounds of the alarm clock awakens me, but I lay there for a moment waiting for it to stop so I could get a few more winks of sleep. This was a game I would play, but I never won and this morning was no different. The only positive was having Skylar in my arms once again. 

"Make it stop," she demands against my chest. We were snuggling with her laying practically on top of me while I laid on my back. "Feels like I had just fallen asleep," she complain. Better get use to this because I plan on keeping you up into the early morning hours frequently. Now that I have had a taste of her I can't get enough. My dick is already hard and ready to go, but I have a feeling she's not ready.

A chuckle escapes as a respond. "Because we basically did." Since the alarm clock seems like it's not going to stop anytime soon I reach over shutting it off and resume my position on the bed. Skylar snuggles into me with a sigh and starts to drift back to sleep. I kiss the top of her head. "Come on time to get up." 

"No," she mutters gripping me tighter think that will keep me from leaving the bed. I would love nothing more than staying in bed with her all day, but we have to get up no matter how tempting her nakedness may be. "This is all your fault. Five more minutes." Her statement intrigues me. Glancing at the clock I see we have a few more minutes till we absolutely need to get out of this bed.

"How is this my fault?" I find myself asking her while running my fingers down her back.

"Because." She plainly states. That work might work on her students, but I wasn't a child.

"Because why baby?" She says something incoherent and doesn't elaborate. I rolls my eyes. "You weren't complaining last night. In fact you kept begging me not to stop." She slaps my chest, but it felt more like a tickle. The alarm goes off again. Thankfully I hit snooze instead of shutting it off. "Come on I have you your five minutes. Time to rise and shine. Plus Aubree is going to be here in like an hour."

She springs from the bed glaring at me to the point I was fearing for my life. What the fuck did I say now to gain this kind of reaction from her. "Who the fuck is Aubree?"

My baby is jealous. I could have sworn I mentioned how Aubree is our manager, but maybe I didn't. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to tease her for a bit. "Such language baby." She glares at me even more that I decide teasing her is probably not a good idea. "Aubree is our manager. Remember I said my manager is coming over this morning to help up come up with a plan for introducing you as my girlfriend."  

Her face turns bright red and she gets really quite when she speaks. She even tries to hide her face into my chest. "Yes."

"Was someone jealous?" I ask her even though by her reaction I already know the answer.

"No," she says trying to convince me other wise.

I start to tickle her calling her on her lie. "I think someone was." Through fits of laughing she commands me to please stop, but of course I don't. I was enjoying this too much. "Not till you confess you were jealous."

All too soon she caves to my demands putting an end to the tickle attack. "Fine I was jealous. Happy now?"

Not really I was having fun tickling her and feeling her naked body jump and twitch against my own. "Very," I respond with instead not wanting her to know the trail of my thoughts. I slap her ass while I slip out of bed and get ready to face the day. 

I throw on some clothes and head into the kitchen knowing the first thing Aubree will demand is a cup of coffee. Since I wanted to get back on her good side I decide having it ready will earn me a few brownie points with her.