Chapter 18

He starts to ramble as I stare at him in shock, "I was thinking since you have the next few months off why not and the fact that this would be the perfect opportunity for you to come with. Then after the tour you could stay with me at my house for a couple of weeks and then I can come back with you here till school starts."

When I don't give him an answer he pulls at my heart with his next rambling. "Plus we would be able to spend actual time together. Granted most of it will be either on a tour bus or a hotel room with some nights out on the town. Skylar with you on tour with me the tour won't feel so much like a drag."

Should I go? He is right I do have the summer off. School won't start till September. Granted the summer is when I'm able to spend more time with Renegade, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind having the summer off. Vanessa would probably ride him for me. I had wanted to go away somewhere this summer. So why not travel with him? The song lyrics should I go or should I stay start to play over and over in my head.

If I went I would be able to spend time with Dimitri and I would get a better insight into his world. But the world would find out about me and how would that affect my job? Then again he planned on making an announcement about it soon anyways. If I can't be a teacher because of this I could maybe try my hand at writing a book.

Dimitri watches with hopeful eyes as my thoughts fly around my head. Maybe if I can't teach I can try to follow my other dream of being a writer. Wow Skylar you are getting way to far ahead of yourself. Let's just see if you can make it though the summer first then Dimitri and I can discuss other options. Sounds to me I've made up my mind to go. Now need to tell him and my parents.

"Okay. I'll go."

Dimitri positions himself above me, "seriously?" His expression one of excitement.

"Seriously."

"I thought I might have had to pull out some of my tricks to get you to agree." He tells me wiggling his eyebrow.

I pout and wrap my arms around his neck, "damn I should have held out longer to experience some of these tricks you are implying."

He kisses the tip of my nose and I giggle, "baby you have no idea how happy you made me. As for the tricks I have no problem showing you."

With those words he kisses me and proceeds to show me some of those tricks he was talking about.

The clock next to the bedside says 11:00 before we finally managed to roll ourselves out of the bed. Dimitri begs to join me in the shower, but I deny him because I need some time to myself and if he joins then we really never would leave the hotel. I want to enjoy exploring Chicago with him.

I exit the bathroom in only a towel and discover Dimitri lying on the bed with his arms over his face. Wonder what's wrong with him? I stand next to the bed, "Dimitri you okay?"

"No." He says sounding like a little boy. If only his fans could see the big bad rocker now. They would be shocked.

I sit on the edge of the bed, "what's wrong baby?"

He peeks out at me under his arms and glares, "you wouldn't let me take a shower with you."

"That's what has you all upset," I tell him though fits of laugher. His answer is to nod his head up and down. "We have one more night here before we leave in the morning I'll let you take a shower with me."

"Promise?"

"Promise." I tell him as I stand and drop the towel so I can get dressed.

The minutes the towel falls he's on me like a cat to cream. He wraps his arms around me and kisses me while leading me back to the bed. I put my hand on his chest trying to get him to stop. He finally does remove his lips from me, but returns them to the side of my neck.