Chapter 14

We are practically clawing at each other. He slams me against a wall and wraps my leg around his waist and digs his fingers into my ass. Never once separating his lips from mine.

"I want you now." He rasps out. "I want to burry my dick so far inside of you that you will never forget who you belong to. And when I come inside of you my seed will mark you as mine."

"I want that too." I whisper, my sex throbbing with need. "More then breathing."

Dimitri halts his actions at my words causing my leg to un wrap from around him. He takes my face gently in his hands and his eyes search mine for confirmation.

"You deserve to be taken slowly and have your body worshipped."

"Later. Later that can happen. Right now I want you hard and fast." In fear he will leave me wanting I quickly add, "This will be a step up from the bathroom floor." I look around the room and notice a couch. "At lest we wont have to lay on the floor."

He kisses me gently once before he ups the kiss. I dig my nails into his shoulders and pull him closer to me.

"I'm clean. Our manager makes us get checked every three months and I haven't been with anyone since." He tells me.

"I'm clean too I tell him. And on the pill."

"You have no idea how happy that makes me. Means I can be inside you with nothing between us."

That makes me happy too. I want to feel all of him.

He picks me up and I think he's going to set me on the couch instead he lays me out on top of the table.

"You're so beautiful." He proclaims as he walks around me. "That dress really is something. I'm going to grab a trench coat for you to wear."

I laugh, "not happening. I would die from a heat stroke."

"And I will die seeing every male aiming lustful glances your way."

"But remember I'm leaving with you not them. They can drool all they want the only one I want in my bed is you."

"And that is exactly why I won't kill anyone. I love you." His eyes soften.

"Love you too."

Dimitri positions himself between my legs, "we don't have much time before I have to pull myself together for the show. But I promise you I will make you come."

He pulls his shirt over his head and my eyes drink in the sight of his naked chest. My fingers itch to touch and stroke him, but we don't have the time for all the touching I'm craving to do. As he unzips his jeans I feel a rush of hot liquid settle between my legs.

He inserts one finger to check to see how ready I am and groans when he discovers just how wet for him I am.

"Baby you're going to kill me." He tells me.

He inserts a second finger and I wiggle on the table wanting more. Needing more. I take my turn groaning when he pulls his fingers from me and puts them in his mouth.

"I love the way you taste. Can't wait for later when I can put my tongue on you and drink in all of your juices."

"Neither can I."

As he is leaning over to kiss me he also pulls me down the table till my legs are dangling over the edge. He positions himself between my thighs and nudges then apart. He runs his hands up my legs and removes my underwear.

"I think I shall keep them there for the concert," he tells me as he places my underwear in his pocket. "I like the idea having you on stage with me. Are you sure you want this?"