Chapter 28

Dimitri spins me so my front is pressed against the wall. I use my hands to brace myself so I don't fall over. by the wetness between my legs I'm highly enjoying this side of him.

He pulls my pants down so they fall down to my ankles along with my underwear. Before I can do anything else he is inserting a finger inside me.

"Already wet for me," he says. I whimper in response.

He uses his finger to stretch me. I can hear him unzipping his pants and he removes his hand from between my legs. I try to turn my head for a kiss, but he prevents my movement.

He grips his hands on my hips and plunges himself inside me. Filling me completely. He starts to pump himself in and out of me. I arch my back against him and he runs one hand under my shirt to tweak one if my nipples.

Soon he has me screaming his name in pleasure. He pulls out of me and I'm confused because he hasn't found his release yet. Dimitri doesn't go far from me only enough so he can adjust me to face him. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him. Once again he enters me and presses me against the wall. He rides me hard causing me to dig my nails into his shoulders for balance. 

A produces a second orgasm from deep inside of me. My head fall back against the wall from the power of it. Dimitri also finds his release within me.

After we catch out breath he releases my legs and the slide to the ground. I feel slightly wobbly so I rest my weight against the wall. Dimitri steps far enough away to redress us. But wouldn't it be easier to just undress us so we can sleep?      

Dimitri separates himself from me and my body misses his heat. Still my eyes never leave his.

"Strip," he states running his eyes over me before returning them to mine. He has a searing fire in them I have never experienced from him before. I hope I don't end up with scorch marks from this heat I'm seeing in him.  

On jellylike legs I step away from the wall and pull my shirt over my head. My hands tremble as I unsnap my bra and wiggle it from my shoulders so it can float onto the floor. Dimitri's eyes trail to my breasts and his nose flares with need. More liquid heat floods to my center when he bites his bottom lip. I too am going up in flames with wanting. 

I continue to remove my pants once his eyes return to mine. Soon I'm only standing their in my underwear. No words have been verbalized between us, but a lot of body language has. From his tense body posture I can tell his body is crazing mine. With lowered eyes I slip my thumps under my lace panties and slowly slide them down my legs. He watches my ever movement. 

Once I'm standing naked in front of him he speaks. "Go lay down on the bed and spread your legs."

Quickly I compile to his demands more turned on then I can ever remember being. Whatever is currently driving him to act this way has my inner self swooning with anticipation. I launch myself onto the bed and spread my legs as far as I can.

Dimitri steps to the end of the bed and stares down at me. "I can see the wetness glistening on your cunt. Baby how wet are you for me?"

My tongue darts out to wet my dry lips. "Very."

He offers me a side smile at my confession and removes his shirt. My eyes greedily take him in and my fingers itch to touch his skin, but I never move from my position. Dimitri slids up the bed till I can feel his warm breath against my clit.  

He drapes my legs over his shoulder and parts me with his fingers. My body tenses in anticipation of what he is going to do next. Thankfully I don't have to wait long. He takes a deep breath of me.