Feelings 🥀

>Taehyung and Jungkook break up due to an argument that cannot be fixed. But over the years Tae regretted what he did and missed the younger deeply. He tried to find the younger, however he was too late<
Mentions of-
•suicide ⚠️
•argument
•name calling
•swearing

This is upsetting, so be warned

Request by @Supnothing

"I can't do this anymore!" Jungkook screamed at Taehyung.
"I can't deal with you, I can't deal with us, I can't fucking do any of this anymore" Jungkook cried out again.
"What the fuck Jungkook! Why are you being such a brat?" Tae spat.
"I'm so done with your shit. We were in love Taehyung, but ever since that stupid girl came into your life, all you've done is shove me away. I'm not your fucking slave, I have my own feelings and you know what I've come to term with my feelings. I don't love you anymore" Jungkook screamed, tears filling his eyes, and his throat becoming hoarse.
"You filthy piece of shit! If you've lost feelings then leave. We're done Jungkook. I don't want to see your face ever again, get the fuck out of my house and never come here again"
"Fine, have a good life Taehyung" Jungkook grabbed his jacket and left the house.

He slammed the door behind him and ran away. He didn't know where he was running but he didn't stop. He didn't want to see anyone. His heart hurt, it was like someone had stabbed him multiple times. But the stabs were Taehyung's words. They repeated in his mind, making his heart crack in half. Jungkook ran all the way to his apartment. He picked up photo frames of pictures inside of Tae and him smiling brightly, kissing and hugging. He threw them onto the floor, ripping the photos into tiny pieces. He staggered into his room and took the photo frame with his Eomma and Appa inside.
"E-eomma..Appa... I-I'm sorry, I promised i would live on. But I'm carrying a burden upon my shoulders and no matter what I do, I ruin everything. My life is meaningless and stupid. I'm a worthless piece of shit who can't do anything. I can't even keep the one man I love the most. My heart hurt, it hurts so bad. I can't do this, I can't do this anymore" Jungkook cried loudly hugging the picture frame of them closely.
"I loved him, and I still do, but I ruined it. Now I don't have him, I have no reason to live anymore. I should have joined you years ago, but he was the one who kept me going. But he's out my life now there's no point. I'm sorry...I'll see you soon" Jungkook sighed.

He grabbed keys and phone and made his way to the door. He turned around and looked at his small apartment one more time and left. He walked down the street he'd lived next to for 5 years for the last time. He walked along the bridge which went over a busy road.

He sat down on the edge and looked at his phone. He looked through his camera roll which was filled with pictures of him and Tae. Tears fell from his eyes, falling on to the screen of his phone.
"I'm sorry, I love you" Jungkook cried.
He clicked on notes and quickly wrote a letter, in case someone wanted to know why, and it was more specifically for Tae. Once he was done he shoved the phone into his pocket. He stood up and saw a lorry coming towards him.
"I'm sorry" Jungkook breathed out before jumping. He died that night, with a broken heart which could never have been fixed.

...

A year had passed, and to the town, Jungkook's death was a distant memory. Jungkook's brother, Jin, was heart broken. He loved Jungkook with his whole heart, and he knew the boy was suffering, but didn't act upon it. Everyday he blamed himself, although it was never his fault.

The police had printed the letter out which Jungkook had made and gave a copy to Jin which he still kept. He hoped he would see Taehyung, not to yell at him, but to give him the letter. Jin had met Taehyung quite a few times, enough times that he'd be able to recognize the boy. Finally after a year his wish came true.

Taehyung walked into Jin's cafe and headed to the counter, where Jin was. Jin's mouth dropped seeing the male in front of him.
"T-Taehyung?" Jin questioned not believing his eyes.
"H-hi Jin, is Jungkook around? I want to apologize, I should never had shouted at him and I regret it, I regret ending things with him. I love him, I love him a lot" Tae sighed, praying that Jungkook would be there.
Jin eyes softened and tears started to form.
"J-Jungkook isn't here" he cried as tears streamed down his face.
"W-where is he?" Tae asked feeling scared.
"J-Jungkook died the night you broke up" Jin cried into his hands.

Tae gulped, a lump forming at the back of his throat. He couldn't believe it. He didn't want to believe it. Tears pricked his eyes.
"H-he committed suicide. I'm not going to scream at you, but I've had a letter which he wrote before he passed, which he addressed to you. We buried him next to his favourite tree nea.."
"near the lake?" Tae's voice cracked.
"Y-yeah, here let me go get it. I'd suggest you go there. I'm sure he'd love to see you" Jin gently suggested, which Tae responded with a nod.
Jin came back a few minutes later with a envelope.
"Here, I'm sorry Tae, I really am. Stay strong" Jin said handing him the letter.
"I'm sorry, and thank you Jin" Tae sniffed before walking off.
He ran off to where Jungkook was buried. He saw the gravestone next to the tree and read it...
"In loving memory of Jeon Jungkook
Born 1st Sep 1997-Died June 2020
A boy who would help millions for nothing in return <3"
Tae sat down next to it and read the letter.

Dear Tae,

If you're reading this, I guess you've found out by now that I've passed.
I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, but my heart hurts too much for me to live on.
Thank you for being there when my parents died, and thank you for loving me. But our love died, and that pains me too much.
Please, have a great life. Live happy, be healthy. I'll always be supporting you and I'll be watching you up above, being your guardian angel. I'm proud of you and I truly hope you find someone who treats you well, and showers you with love. I hope they can hug you tight and tell you that it will be okay when you go through your lows and be there to hold your hand when you're at your high.
I love you and always will,
Love your baby koo

Tae cried out in pain, he hated that he couldn't hold the boy anymore. He hated that he couldn't kiss the soft plump lips. His heart ached and his head hurt.
"I'm so sorry koo baby! I'm so sorry. I was such a idiot and I was so cold to you. I loved you and never stopped loving you. I came to find you but your brother told me you had passed. I wanted to be with you again. I'm sorry for everything, I shouldn't of said those things to you. I love you, I love you so much" Tae cried, tears drowning him.

Tae felt something on his shoulder and he turned around seeing a misty figure next to him.
"Jungkook?" Tae choked.
"Hey hyungie, please don't cry. I love you so much, but it's time for you to let go. I'll be here waiting for you in your next life. I'll guide you through this one till the end. Let go hyungie, I'll always be in your heart"
The mist flew away in the wind, and Tae was left there alone. He stood up and brushed himself off and placed a hand on the grave stone.
"I'll see you soon koo baby"