blind predjudice 🥀

>Jungkook is blind, and has been for 4 years. He's been able to adapt to his life with the help of his boyfriend. But he still faces discrimination by people. This is one of those days<
Mentions of-
•blindness
•discrimination and prejudice towards blindness
•swearing

Jungkook was clutching onto his stick as he walked down the school corridor. He felt shoulders collide into him, although he tried his best not to knock into them.

Jungkook was blind. He was in an accident when he was 15, and damaged his retina's, meaning the image was affected and he was unable to see. He was now 19, and he's had to adapt. Thankfully he was very skilful, and his other senses were even better, helping him to get around without many collisions, but of course he'd still have a few accidents.

His stick was in front of him as he walked. He counted his steps in his head until he finally reached the door, for him to exit the school as it was the end of the day. Like everyday, his boyfriend Taehyung would pick him up, I mean they do live together and Tae felt better picking him up himself instead of getting the boy to get a bus or walk.

As Jungkook was walking over to the car, where Tae parks everyday for easiness, he bumped into someone.
"I'm so sorry, I should have been more careful" Jungkook quickly apologised to whoever he had just bumped into.
"You fucking prick, why don't you look where you're going instead of using a silly stick to navigate your way" the person grumbled.
"I-I'm really sorry, I'm blind" Jungkook spoke in a nervous tone.
"Ugh you should be in a fucking cage, not walking around like a headless chicken" the person walked closer and shoved Jungkook harshly, pushing him to the floor, making tears prick Jungkook's dull, gloomy eyes.
"YAH!" A scream was heard behind them.
"Don't you dare say something like that to anyone. It's obvious that he's blind, you don't need to blame him. It's not his fault. Imagine if you went blind, how would you feel? And how would you fucking feel if I then pushed you because you're blind. You're so inconsiderate, it's actually shocking. Now leave before I fucking rip your head off for making my boyfriend cry" Taehyung screamed at the man.

He quickly uttered a small sorry and ran off. Tae then turned his attention to his boyfriend who was sobbing quietly on the floor.
"Oh petal, let's get you home, I'm going to pick you up okay" Jungkook quickly nodded and made grabby hands.
Taehyung placed his hand on the younger's shoulder, to let him know that it's him. When he knew that Jungkook was okay he picked Jungkook up by the thighs. Jungkook clung onto him quickly, nuzzling his face into Tae's neck. While Taehyung skilfully picked up the white cane and held it in his left hand.

Taehyung held him securely as he walked them to the car, while whispering small sweet words to calm the boy down. They got to the car and Tae opened the passenger door. He bent over and placed Jungkook into his seat carefully and helped him take off his backpack, placing it next to his feet. Tae then leant over and buckled Jungkook in. He wiped the younger's cheeks and placed a small kiss on his lips, making Jungkook smile.

Taehyung then shut the door and went over to the other side and got into the drivers seat, before buckling himself in.
"Do you want the music on baby?" Taehyung asked sweetly.
"Yes please" Jungkook mumbled softly.
Taehyung kissed the boys cheek and turned on the music. He then drove off and went home.

Once they got home, Taehyung parked the car and go out the car. He went to the other side and grabbed Jungkook's back pack and swung it on his back. He then picked the boy up like he did last time. Making sure he didn't hit the boys head on the top of the car. He then grabbed the cane and shut the door.

"Do you want a bath petal?" Taehyung asked as he dropped Jungkook's stuff on the floor near the door.
"Yes please, as long as you have one with me" Jungkook asked tiredly.
"Of course baby" Taehyung pressed a kiss on the younger's shoulder, and took them upstairs to their room. They went into the bathroom and he placed Jungkook on the counter. Tae watched as Jungkook felt the counter softly to take in where he was, as he ran them a bath. He placed in a bath bomb which smelt like vanilla, which Jungkook loved the most. When the bath was warm enough he turned off he taps and walked back to the younger.

"Okay baby, arms up for me" Tae instructed and helped him take off his clothes. When Jungkook was completely naked, Tae took his clothes off and back hugged him as they walked to the bath tub. Taehyung then lifted Jungkook bridal style and placed him in the warm water.
"Don't lean back just yet" Taehyung told the boy as he stepped in the bath and sat behind him.
"Okay petal you can lean back now"
Jungkook did so and snuggled into Tae's embrace, as he wrapped his arms around the younger's waist, holding him close.

"You're so pretty" Taehyung husked out as he ran his damp fingers through the younger's raven hair.
"I'm sure you're looking amazingly handsome. I wish I could see, instead of small black and white patches all the time. I really don't understand why you love me when I can't even see you, and tell you how handsome you are everyday. I don't even know what you look like, not like that matters because I know you're handsom, but I wish I could see you" Jungkook pouted.
"Baby, I love you because you're so amazing. You're personality is so warm and innocent, and I love everything about you. I don't care that you can't see me, because I know you love me for me instead of just looks or something. I know you want to see again, but you can still live an amazing life without sight. I won't ever leave you" Taehyung kissed the boys soft cheeks repeatedly.
"Thank you for everything, thank you for loving me even though I'm blind, I love you so much Tae" Jungkook sighed, resting his face on Tae's chest.

Not everything can be fictional, not everything can have miracles. But as long as there is someone who can love you, you'll be able to accomplish anything.