Another 🥀

>Jungkook had caught Taehyung 'cheating' and decided to go to the club to drink his sorrows away. Till he gets sexually assaulted, and Taehyung comes to help him before it's too late<
Mentions of-
•Sexual assault ⚠️
•Alcohol
•Suspected cheating

"T- Taehyungie... doesn't love.. me" Jungkook slurred, swirling his 3rd shot of vodka, before bringing it to his lips and poured it down his throat in a second, feeling the burning sensation trickling down his throat.
"Another" Jungkook slammed the shot glass on the counter pushing it to the bartender.
"Kid you should stop" the bartender looked at the boy with care.
"No, koo wants another" Jungkook spat with anger in his tone.

The bartender could see that he was young, but old enough to drink at a club. It was late, it was around 11pm and Jungkook was on the road to getting drunk. He wasn't much of a light weight, and will only be classed as drunk when he gets to the 8th shot. Jungkook was chugging through the alcohol at a quick rate. He repeated gulping down the poisoning drink, trying to take the pain away.

Jungkook was drowning the toxic thoughts of his boyfriend in his mind. You see prior to this, Jungkook walked past a cafe and saw Taehyung and another girl laughing away. It wouldn't have affected the boy as he's not the jealous type, however Jungkook had asked Taehyung to go on a date after work but Taehyung lied that he was ill. Jungkook was angry, really angry. He was on his way home, after leaving work early to look after Tae but he was too busy flirting with another girl. So Jungkook walked straight to the club and drowned his life away. This was the first time Jungkook had been in a club, and this was the first time his heart hurt. He loved Taehyung, and he thought they had a great relationship.

But he became insecure, he thought about the girl. The girl who was sat in front of Taehyung laughing like there was no tomorrow. She had beautiful blonde which fell to her shoulders. Her collarbones where beautifully displayed. Her body was thin, much thinner than his, with her stomach on full display as her top was resting just below her breast. Her make up was beautifully done, and he skin glowed under the bright light in the cafe. She was perfect.

"M'not good enough" Jungkook cried holding his 5th shot. "M'not p-perfect like her" Jungkook sobbed, feeling tears fall down his face. He grabbed the glass and tipped the liquid into his mouth without hesitation. He finished it a small cough and slurred for another one.

Jungkook looked down and saw his phone light up. The picture of him and Tae kissing flashed, with the contact 'boyfie 💗' calling. Jungkook cried seeing the photo and flipped the phone around, so he could see his clear carrot phone case. He poured the 6th shot into his throat, his mouth became numb and his head throbbed. But it didn't stop him. He called for his 7th shot. He was nearly off his chair.

"Kid you need to leave, I'm sure your boyfriend has a good explanation for whatever he did" the bartender tried to convince him once again. "b-but she is perfect...and...I'm just poop" Jungkook coughed slightly.
Before he could say something, someone sat on the chair next to him, and he placed his hand on Jungkook's inner thigh. Jungkook looked up and saw an old man, with a huge smirk.
"What's a pretty boy doing all alone?" He asked with a evil tone.
"L-let go" Jungkook tired to push off the strangers hand, but it was tight, so tight it would leave a bruise.
The hand travelled up further, only inches away from his crotch area. Jungkook felt his stomach twist, and his breaths became erratic. His chest tightened and he tried everything to move out his grip.

"Come with me pretty" He whispered evilly, holding Jungkook's waist.
Jungkook shook his head violently, he wasn't too drunk so he knew this was wrong, very wrong. Jungkook tried to move away from his grip as he stood up to move away. He looked at the bartender for help but he was serving someone else. Jungkook tried to run but the old man grabbed on Jungkook and pushed him to the closet wall and began kissing his ear and jaw. Jungkook shuddered and squirmed under his tight grip. The grip was around his neck and his waist, under his shirt. Jungkook tried to breathe but the grip was choking him. Jungkook pleaded for help, even if it was from his boyfriend in that moment.