My winner ✨

>Taehyung was a heavy smoker, and overtime quit with the help of his boyfriend, Jungkook. But what happens when one day he gets so overwhelmed that he had no choice other than having a cigarette. Which Jungkook quickly found out about<
Mentions of-
•Smoking addiction

"Taehyung will you stop smoking, when will you learn that it's slowly killing you, you were doing so well" Namjoon grumbled at his friend, who were both currently standing at the back of the school field, waiting for the rest of the group.
"I'm sorry, I'm trying, I really am, especially for koo... but I failed my exam and the basketball match is only an hour away, I am stressed and I know my dad won't be happy with my results. I tried to look for Jungkook after class but I couldn't find him, and the pressure hit me which gave me the urge to smoke" Tae said before, sucking on the deadly stick, exhaling the fumes into the air, the thick gas filling up his lungs, in hope that the heavy gas will take his mind away from his emotions.
"Tae you didn't even fail, you were 1 mark off an A and we will smash the game" Namjoon sighed heavily, feeling anger pool in his stomach as the smoke from the cigarette lingered around them.
"If only my dad thought like that and we need to win this game to go the finals" Tae groaned deeply.
"I'll be back, stay here" Namjoon demanded before storming off into a random direction, leaving Tae drown himself in his dark thoughts with only his cigarette as comfort.

Namjoon marched over to the rest of their group who were around Jin's locker waiting for him, before they were supposed to leave to meet up with Tae and Namjoon. But that suddenly changed when Namjoon was walking up to them.
"Oh hey, we were about to come to you" Jimin laughed.
"Where's hyungie?" Jungkook asked wondering where his boyfriend was.
"Can I have a quick word Kook?" Namjoon asked.
The two shuffled away from the group, so the others wouldn't hear.
"Taehyung is stressed and he tried to find you but he couldn't and so he's now smoking"
Jungkook's eyes widened and left without saying a word. Namjoon walked back to the group and said that they should go to the canteen before going to their usual spot, leaving time for Jungkook to sort Tae out.

Jungkook ran through the corridor and out the building. The small boy, ran on to the field, heading straight to the back. He saw his boyfriend and sighed as he made his way over to him. Jungkook marched up to him and took the cigarette out Tae's hand. He threw it on the floor and stepped on it multiple times with his foot. Tae looked at the boy shocked, not knowing the boy would find out so quick. Jungkook looked up and brought a hand to the elders face, smashing his lips onto Tae's. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and pulled him closer.

Jungkook wasn't bothered by the cigarette taste which lingered on Tae's lips. Of course it wasn't the best taste ever, but he got used to it. Jungkook helped Tae get over his addiction of smoking. One of the ways was letting the boy kiss him whenever he felt the urge to smoke and it was a huge help. So they ended up kissing a lot, as Tae had the urge a lot, obviously Jungkook never complained. Tae hadn't touched a cigarette in months, it took him around two months to get fully over smoking and he had done so well to go this long without a cigarette in sight. But nothing is easy, one step forwards two steps back. But nevertheless Jungkook was proud of him, he knew Tae was far from getting back into an addiction and he knew something must have happened to make him have the urge.

Jungkook pulled away after their mini make out session, and breathed heavily. Jungkook placed a few more pecks on the boys lips before finally moving his head fully away so he could see the male properly.
"Talk to me" Jungkook whispered under his breath.
"I failed my exam and my dad wanted me to get an A, he's going to scream at me, and the match is less than an hour away... I'm scared, everyone is relying on me as both captain and star player, we need to win and I can't screw up" Tae said keeping his eyes shut, trying to shut out his unwanted thoughts.
Jungkook brought himself up on his tiptoes and wrapped his arms around Tae's neck, holding him close. Tae lowered his head down placing his head in the crook of Jungkook's neck, taking in the sweet strawberry smell.
"Hyungie, you tried your best in the exam, you studied hard and you came out with an amazing score. You won't always get the top grade, that doesn't mean you're any less smarter. You need to be proud of yourself, and see your achievement. I know the game is soon, but you will be amazing. It's okay to make a few mistakes, but I know you will put all your effort into the game. Just try your hardest, no matter what happens you'll always be my winner"

Tae pulled away and looked at his boyfriend with teary eyes. Jungkook looked at him and pressed a kiss onto Tae's chest where his heart would roughly be.
"I love you so much, and I'm so proud of you" Jungkook spoke with all honesty.
"I love you baby, I love you so much, thank you for everything" Tae cupped the younger's face and pulled him in a short kiss. Jungkook pulled away and stepped out of Tae's grip. He grabbed his backpack and opened a secret pocket, and inside it was a huge stash of different flavored lollipops. He pulled on out the unwrapped it gently. He put his bag back on his back and pushed the lollipop in Tae's mouth. Tae gratefully looked at his boyfriend and smiled, sucking on the lollipop. This was another way which helped Tae stop smoking, which resulted in Jungkook having a whole stash just for Tae.
"Come on lets go find the others" Jungkook smiled softly, lacing their fingers together as they walked away.

...

"GO TAEHYUNGIE" Jungkook screamed at the top of his voice, watching as Tae intercepts and dribbles the ball up the court and scoring in the hoop.
Yoongi, Namjoon and some other teammates jumped on Tae happily, before returning back to their positions. Tae would glance up and see his boyfriend, who was cheering loudly, jumping around with his jersey on which Tae had given him to wear before the match. Just seeing that, made his heart swell and motivate him to keep going.

The teams were tied. With only a minute to go, this last hoop would be the decider as to which team makes it to the finals. Everyone was watching intensely, praying that their team would win. Yoongi started off, intercepting the opponent, and throwing the ball to Namjoon. The team made their way up the court till finally they threw the ball to Tae who was steps away from the hoop. Tae caught the ball and ran up to the hoop, slam dunking it into the hoop. The siren echoed through the room signaling the match was over. The team and ran to Tae throwing him around in the air happily, chanting his name.

Jungkook screamed with Hobi, Jimin and Jin, celebrating happily. Jungkook watched Tae be put back on the floor so he took his chance. Jungkook ran down the steps, until finally his feet hit the floor. He sprinted across the court, making everyone turn their attention to them, all eyes on the jersey which had 'taehyung' written on the back in bold with '95' beneath. Tae turned his gaze to the boy and opened his arms out as he was only steps away. Jungkook jumped up, and wrapped himself around Tae like a koala. With Tae safely holding him, he spun around in circles making them laugh, and the people around them smile. Jungkook cupped Tae's face and happily smashed his lips onto Tae's, with Tae kissing back with the same amount of passion. They pulled away for a breath and smiled brightly, resting their foreheads together.
"I knew you could do it, my winner"