Forfeit ✨

>Jungkook was forced to go to a club with his colleagues. What happens when his forfeit was to have a one night stand with someone<
Mentions of-
•fake friends
•clubs

"Go on idiot, let loose" Jungkook's friends yelled over the music, chugging glasses of alcohol.
Jungkook refused, he had only had one drink as he hated alcohol, so he only had one.
"Fine if you you're not going to drink, your forfeit must be to have a one night stand" they smirked high-fiving one another.
"What!" Jungkook's jaw dropped, and his throat became dry.
"Go on Jeon, you can't back out, and if you do we'll find two people to have a threesome with you!" They smirked with raised eyebrows.
Jungkook gulped and nodded softly.

He stood up from his seat and walked away from the table. He clenched his fists tightly, feeling nervous. He turned his head around to look back at his 'friends'. They were all watching him with big smiles and shouted him to go.
"I can't believe this" Jungkook huffed.
He scanned the dance floor of the club, and saw old men dancing with young girls who were probably underage.
He made his way over to the bar and sat down on the stool, resting his face against his palm.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook heard a deep voice come from the side of him.
Jungkook turned his head and saw a male looking at him. Jungkook gasped for the nth time this night when he noticed who the person was.
"Tae?!" Jungkook said with wide eyes.
"Wait..Jungkook?" the guy followed with a gasp.
"It's been so long" Jungkook said with teary eyes.
"I know, I'm so sorry. I should have called or messaged, I just didn't think you would want to talk to me, I mean it has been 2 years" Taehyung sighed, swirling his beverage, as guilt ate him up.

Taehyung and Jungkook were best friends in university, the two were always together wherever they went. Jungkook had a fat crush him, but never confessed because he was too scared. Similarly, Taehyung had a fat crush on Jungkook. He was going to confess however the day he was going to confess was the day his family decided to leave the country. He didn't have time to say goodbye, he just disappeared into thin air. For months Jungkook tried contacting him, and months he was heart broken. From them on he always found it hard to make friends as close as he was with Taehyung. The friends he was with tonight was some work colleagues, who Jungkook didn't particularly like.

"I missed you so much" Jungkook sniffed softly.
"I missed you too, more than you could ever imagine" Taehyung admitted, swallowing the last drip of his drink.
"What are you doing here? you hate clubs, you would avoid coming to one of these places as much as you could" Taehyung asked curiously, studying the younger.

In all honesty, Taehyung never stopped crushing the boy. Not only that, seeing him again made Taehyung's heart swell. Jungkook was beautifully stunning. Everything about Jungkook, Taehyung loved, and to finally see him again was a dream come true.
While Jungkook tried his hardest to stop loving the elder, but it was impossible. Seeing his face again, brought all the love back again. The fact he remembered what he disliked the most made Jungkook's heart flutter.

"My colleagues made me come and they tried to make me take some shots but I refused. So then my forfeit was to find someone and have a one night stand with someone, again I didn't want to but they said if I don't they'd make me have a threesome with people of their choice, and knowing them they'd make me have a threesome with the wrinkliest people they could find" Jungkook grumbled.
"Some friends they are" Taehyung rolled his eyes, feeling anger rush through him.
Jungkook noticed the elder clench his fists, a thing Taehyung used to do a lot when he was angry. Jungkook hesitantly reached out and placed his hand on top of the elders.
"Don't worry about it" Jungkook spoke, gently caressing the back of Tae's hand.

Taehyung looked at their hands touching and looked back at the younger who was looking at him with galaxy eyes. Taehyung looked at him with a soft expression, while inside his head was conflicted. They were too far into the moment to back away now. They were staring at each other with love filled eyes. Taehyung looked at the younger's lips then back at Jungkook's eyes. He inched closer, till finally their lips touched. After the 3 years of being best friends, and 5 years of them crushing on one another even after 2 years of not seeing each other, they were kissing.

Jungkook was so shocked that he forgot to kiss back. Taehyung noticed so he pulled away thinking he got the wrong signals from the younger.
"I-I'm sorry" Taehyung nervously said.
"I wasn't ready" Jungkook blurted out.
"W-what?" Taehyung wriggled his eyebrows.
"Kiss me again" Jungkook pouted.
"Wait what" Taehyung dumbly said.
Jungkook shook his head lightly and pulled Taehyung by his shirt collars. He attached their lips once again and titled his head softly. Taehyung was surprised but he quickly responded and took control. Taehyung bit his bottom lip and pushed his tongue into the younger's mouth.

Tae had fantasised this moment for so long and now finally it was happening. They smiled into the kiss and pulled away when they lacked oxygen.
"This night keeps getting better and better" Taehyung chuckled holding Jungkook's hand in his own.
Jungkook blushed and looked to the side. He he caught a glimpse of his colleagues looking at him with smirks.

"Shit" Jungkook mumbled under his breath.
"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked softly.
"They still need to see me leave with someone" Jungkook sighed.
"Come on then, let's leave, I don't want to drink anymore anyway" Taehyung suggested.
"Wait really?"
"Of course, you didn't think I would just kiss you then leave you again did you?" Taehyung asked with a thrown.
"Of course not, I-I just didn't think.. never mind, let's go" Jungkook smiled, standing up. Taehyung stood up and wrapped an arm around the boys waist protectively.
Jungkook blushed and smiled sweetly.

The group watched Jungkook leave the bar, making them whistle loudly.
"How the fuck did Jungkook get a handsome man like him for getting laid" they gasped.

Jungkook and Taehyung walked out the bar and Taehyung drove them to his penthouse. Jungkook decided that he would spend the night with Taehyung, part of him was scared that Tae would leave him again. Taehyung gave him some of his clothes and the two laid in his bed. Jungkook noticed a picture of the two next to his bed side table. Jungkook smiled and got into the bed next to him. The two faced each other displaying goofy smiles. Taehyung shuffled closer and pressed his lips onto Jungkook's, capturing his lips into a sweet kiss.
Jungkook cuddled close to him and rested his head on the boys chest. Jungkook held him protectively and made sure there was no way of the boy letting go.

...

Jungkook went to work on the following Monday morning. He passed some people till he saw the group he went to the club with a few days ago.
"Jungkook" they called the boy over.
"Hey" Jungkook gave a fake smile.
"We didn't believe you would actually do it, especially with a hottie like him! How was he?" They asked.
"Oh my god he was fucking amazing, so good that he's now my boyfriend" Jungkook smirked before walking off, leaving the group shocked.