Fired? 🥀

>Taehyung is a psychology professor at a university. He was in a relationship with his student Jeon Jungkook.. what happens when someone caught them and exposed them to the school?<
Mentions of-
•TeacherXStudent relationship

"Alright class settle down" Mr Kim called out to his rowdy class.
Jungkook looked at the teacher with a small smile plastered on his lips, as he obediently listened to his teacher.
"Right today we are going to learn about deindividuation, can anyone tell me what they think this means and how it links to our topic social influence?" Mr Kim asked his class.
He watched as his students frowned slightly not knowing what the term meant.

Jungkook rose his hand up shyly, only holding it up half way.
"Yes Jungkook, give it a go" Mr Kim enthusiastically encouraged the boy.
"Isn't deindividuation when people are in a big crowd and they act differently to their usual self?" Jungkook queried.
"Yes you're on the right lines Jungkook" Mr Kim smiled before changing the slide.
"please get your booklets out and write this definition down, deindividuation is when someone loses their individuality in a big crowd making them feel anonymous. This makes them act differently, most likely in an anti social way and act with a mob mentality"
He watched as the class noted down the definition.

"An example of this is if you went to a concert. Because you're in a huge crowd, you may lose yourself and not act in your usual manner. You may copy the crowd and act with a mob mentality, as you do things you wouldn't usually do. Now I'm going to show you a video and I want you to write notes as you watch it. This video is a social experiment by Derren Brown who researched Deindividuation" Mr Kim sat in his chair and played the video.

The video took them to the end of the lesson and the bell was about to go.
"Okay for your homework I want you to do some more research on the different conformities, either as a poster or a mind map, I want it done by next lesson, you're dismissed" the professor called out watching his students leave the classroom, other than one.

Jungkook shut the door behind behind them and walked to the teachers desk.
"Mr Kim" Jungkook squeaked out with a smile.
The teacher looked up and walked around the desk. He wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and held him close. Jungkook giggled and wrapped his arms around the teachers neck.
"You're so beautiful baby" Taehyung complimented the boy.
"Hyungieee" Jungkook blushed looking at the elder.
"Are you staying here for lunch or are you going with your friends?" Taehyung asked, rubbing small circles on the boys waist.
"I'll stay here for a while and then I'll go to them" Jungkook flashed a smile.
"Okay beautiful" Taehyung pressed a kiss on the boys forehead and held his hand pulling him over to his desk.

He picked the younger up and placed him on his desk. Taehyung stood between the boys legs and held the boys sides softly. He lifted the younger's chin up before smashing his lips on the younger's. Jungkook quickly responded and kissed back just as passionately. They pulled away and rested their foreheads together with huge smiles.

Due to them being so focused on each other they didn't see the flash in the window. That single photo could risk Tae's job, and Jungkook's education. Of course the two knew what they were doing was risky, but they always tried to play it safe. Anyway it's not like their relationship is illegal.

"Okay, I'm going to go now I'll meet you in the usual spot" Jungkook slid off the the desk and pressed a kiss on his boyfriend's cheek. He grabbed his stuff, and waved one last time before walking out the door. Taehyung smiled and began eating his lunch while doing some marking.

...

It was the end of school and Jungkook said goodbye to his friends. He walked away from the school and walked towards a car which had tinted windows. He jumped into the passenger seat and shut the door quickly.
"Hey hyungie" Jungkook leant forwards looking at the teacher with heart eyes.
"Hey baby" Taehyung smiled attaching their lips together.
"How was your last lesson?" He asked as he pulled away from the kiss.
"Hm boring as usual" Jungkook pouted.
"Awh well at least we can go home now" Taehyung chuckled making Jungkook smile, and Tae drove off to their house.

...

It was the next day, Taehyung and Jungkook had parted, going their separate ways. But they weren't expecting to see something pinned on the walls. Jungkook was the first to walk in. He noticed everyone around a certain wall. A few people were gasping, others were laughing. Jungkook walked in and everyone looked at him, all falling silent.
"Uh why are you all looking at me?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

People parted so he could walk through and see what was on the wall. He walked past everyone, he looked at his friends who had worry written all over their faces. Jungkook looked at the wall and saw a picture from the day before of Mr Kim and him kissing. Next to it said "Jeon Jungkook is sleeping around with our teacher, do you think he's doing it to pleasure Mr Kim?" He gasped silently, and but his lip in worry.
"Is it true, are you being a slut for our teacher?" Someone called out, making Jungkook tear up.

Before Jungkook could answer there was a deep cough.
"You shouldn't say such accusations, especially when you're spilling lies..." the teacher boomed behind the huge crowd.
Everyone turned around and gasped seeing no other than Mr Kim. Taehyung walked through the gap of people and ripped the picture off the wall calmly.
"You know, you are all shocked, but I think you find it's legal, Jungkook is 18 and I'm 23 and for your information Jungkook isn't a slut, nor is he sleeping around with me, he's my boyfriend. I hope you are all happy, especially the person who thought it would be funny to "expose" us. Even if I do end up being fired I hope my students will have fun struggling on their own, teaching themselves the content without a teacher, because psychology teachers aren't easy to find" Taehyung spat, making a few student gulp with nerves.
Suddenly the everyone heard Taehyung's name being called.
"Now if you would excuse me, I've got to go explain myself" Taehyung quickly kissed Jungkook's cheek, making him flush a deep shade of red before he strutted off.

All the students were stood there with their mouths agape. No one could utter a word. The realization had hit the psychology students and they became worried, not wanting to lose their teacher. Jungkook walked off in the same direction as Taehyung, wanting to help the male keep his job.

Taehyung was sitting in the head teachers office fairly confident. He knew that the school wouldn't be able to find a replacement quickly.
"So Mr Kim, is it true you're dating a student?"
"Yes sir, however I would like to point out that he is 18, which means he is an adult and can make his own decisions. I've had the blessing from both of the boy's parents and they support us. I don't see that there's a problem here sir, I've never once caused you any problems nor have I broken any rules before" Taehyung explained himself fully, not missing anything out.

The head teacher was quite surprised but everything that Taehyung had said was true, he admired Taehyung a lot. He was probably one of the best teachers he has.
"Okay, well you've explained yourself very well, and especially you had already consulted his parents, it seems okay. I don't have a problem with you two dating, as long as it doesn't disrupt your teaching and Jungkook's education, there's no problem. I'm not going to fire you, so you're free to go"
Taehyung smiled and stood up, he shook the heads hand and walked out the office.

Jungkook heard Taehyung's voice and saw the door open. He jumped up from his seat and looked at Tae with a worried face. He had a few tears in his eyes, but not a lot. Taehyung smiled brightly and pulled Jungkook into a hug.
"Have you lost your job?" Jungkook nervously asked, biting his lip within the hug.
"Nope, the head supports us, he was happy that I had asked your parents for permission to date you before hand. So he didn't fire me" Taehyung said happily holding onto his boyfriend tightly.
"Oh thank god" Jungkook breathed out.

They pulled away and walked down the corridor hand in hand, to their lesson.