no damn repsect 🥀

>Jungkook and Tae both work at a cafe together. What happens when they are on shift with someone who is obsessed with Tae?<
Mentions of-
•obsession
•violence (not rough)

"Here you go, have a good day" Jungkook smiled at their customer handing them their take away drink, before they walked away.
The door chimed as the customer walked out and then someone else walked in. The person walked straight past all the tables and went beyond the counter. The person walked around the counter and hugged Jungkook from behind.

"What the- oh hi hyungie" Jungkook beamed as he turned around in the Tae's grip and excitedly wrapped his arms around his neck.
"Good morning baby, are you feeling okay?" He chimed softly, leaning down and pressing a small kiss to the younger's lips.
"Hm yes thank you, you need to clock in, you always forget" Jungkook giggled hearing the boy groan. "Fine i'll do it for you, go put your apron on it'll be busy soon"
"Thank you you're the best" Tae pressed a kiss to the boys forehead before rushing off out the back.

Jungkook laughed at the elder and went to the computer, and filled in the elders attendance.
A few minutes later Tae came back prepared.
"Thank god Yoongi is the one cooking today, I don't think I could handle Jin yelling like a mad man today" Taehyung chuckled as he wiped down the surface, where coffee beans had spilled in the process of trying to quickly make the drink for a customer.
"He's not a mad man he just gets distracted easily if things aren't in order" Jungkook laughed hitting the boys chest.

The door chimed and a new customer walked in. Jungkook was quick to attend them while Tae cleaned up some more.
"Hi what can I get for you?" Jungkook smiled at the young couple.
"Can we have one iced coffee with extra sugar and can that be with soya milk instead of semi skimmed. Then one vanilla latte please, and then two grilled cheese"
"Of course is this take away or dine in?" Jungkook asked as he noted it down on the machine.
"Dine in please"
"Sure, take a seat and it'll be out as soon as it's ready" Jungkook smiled before turning around to see Tae already making the drinks.

Jungkook went onto his tippy toes and kissed the elders cheek, before walking off and pegging the ticket so Yoongi could make the food.
"Thanks Kook" Yoongi yelled.
"No problem" Jungkook sung before walking off to assist Tae.
But when he came back he noticed someone already helping him, while excessively flirting with Tae.
"Uhm Jaewoo when did you get here?" Jungkook asked with a cold face, crossing his arms as he looked at him.
"Just now, Taetae said he would help me with making the drinks" Jaewoo squealed i'm an annoying high pitch tone, as if his voice hadn't cracked yet.

Tae looked at Jungkook with a dull look, as if he wanted saving. Jungkook looked at his boyfriend and stuck his tongue against his cheek on the inside of his mouth, with an annoyed look.

He walked over to the cup which hadn't been made yet which was on the other side of Tae. He began making the coffee, but was quickly shoved out the way by Jaewoo.
"Excuse me, Taetae said he would show me how to make the drinks, and I think starting off with an iced coffee would be easy enough" Jaewoo rolled his eyes as he began to grab the semi skimmed milk.
"Wait stop they don't want semi skimmed" Jungkook jumped in before he could mess up the order.
"Will you fuck off" Jaewoo shouted throwing the milk on him, making a few of their customers look at them.

"Jungko.." Tae was about to call out.
"Stop just make sure he gets the orders right i'll be back" Jungkook walked off, trying to keep calm and collected, so he wouldn't burst.
Jungkook looked at Tae as walked off dripping in milk. Tae was about to follow but Jaewoo grabbed his arm to stop him from leaving.
"He said he would be fine, so help me instead" Jaewoo chimed in a sickening tone.
"Fuck, fine but watch and don't touch" Tae huffed annoyed.
Tae quickly made the drinks and placed them on the tray along with the grilled cheeses and served them to the customers.

After a while Jungkook came back and the three were busy doing orders. Jaewoo faked needing help all the time and would beg Tae until he gave in and helped. Jungkook couldn't be bothered to handle it all so he just kept his space. But that didn't stop Tae pressing small kisses onto the boys face at different times during the shift.

As Jungkook was making a green tea, Jaewoo managed to move and bump into Jungkook as he poured the hot water, making it burn his hand. He dropped the cup as he did so making it shatter across the floor. Tae who was busy taking someone's order turned around when he heard the mug smash and saw Jungkook tearing up while holding his hand shaking.

"I'll have your order ready in a few minutes, take a seat" Tae forced a smile before turned around and rushing to Jungkook's aid.
"what happened?" Tae growled almost.
"My h-hand" Jungkook sobbed.
Tae removed the boys hand which was covering the other and saw a nasty red mark looking like a mild burn.
"Ah you need to put it under the cold tap" Taehyung hurriedly dragged his boyfriend to the sink in the kitchen where Yoongi was and placed his hand under the spare sink.
"Everything will be okay" Taehyung kissed the boys cheek before running off again.

Tae began sweeping up the mess and yet again Jaewoo tried to get the elders attention. Tae rolled his eyes angrily.
"Cut the crap Jaewoo, this whole day you've been disturbing Jungkook, begging for my attention and it needs to stop now. You've hurt Jungkook a few times now and i'm not having it. He's my boyfriend for start, but you should treat staff with some damn respect and you don't seem to have any. So for the love of god, leave us alone and only come to us when you need help. Now there's a new order do that while I clear up your mess" Taehyung said as he finished sweeping and left the boy to do the orders.

He walked into the kitchen and saw Jungkook and Yoongi talking about Jaewoo. Tae chuckled as he heard Jungkook ramble about how annoying the boy was. He walked up to him and back hugged the boy, placing his chin on the boys shoulder.
"How's it feeling?" Taehyung asked looking at the younger's hand.
"It's fine, just stings a little" Jungkook sighed.
"I'm sorry I should have done something sooner" Tae leant forward and caught the younger's lips in a sweet kiss.
"It's okay" Jungkook smiled.