Private Agent 🥀

>Where Taehyung and Jungkook are private agents, alongside their team BTS. Taehyung tried to get payback on the people who made his boyfriend suffer a year in a coma. Things were a bit rocky through, but they made it out the other end<
Mentions of-
•Coma
•Guns
•Shooting (killing)
•Agents
•Accusations
•this might be a bit confusing, I tried to explain everything the best I could <3

Requested by @shimla1210

"Guys we are needed in the meeting room!" Jimin yelled at his friends/colleagues.
"We're coming" the others called making their way to the meeting room which was placed in the company building, which was close to their dorms as they had to live in the building in case of emergencies.

BTS were private agents, who worked together under the Bighit station. They had worked as a team for 2 years now, and got on very well. Before joining they all were permitted to sign a contract which stated that they would have to live within the building in case of an emergency, there was also the rule that they were not permitted to date another agent, as it could get in the way when on the job, but that didn't stop two people.

"Jungkook is out, shouldn't we wait for him?" Yoongi asked slouching into the chair.
"No, this meeting is about Jungkook " Jimin spoke with a cold, bitter manner.
"What's going on?" Taehyung frowned hearing Jungkook's name being mentioned in such a cold tone.
"Agent Jungkook has been lying to us. I just found out that Jungkook had been trying to kill Tae for the past two years! It was his mission made by his past company which he's supposedly still working for" Jimin growled.
"What the fuck?!" Hoseok screeched angrily.
"We need to ask him about this, there's no way he's been planning Tae's murder for these two years" Jin tried to calm them down.
"Well in reality he was only with us for a year, as he decided to fuck off for a year" Jimin growled.
"You don't know shit" Taehyung spat, walking out the meeting room, leaving the rest stunned, after all he was supposedly the one which Jungkook was supposed to be killing.

"Jungkook get your ass here" Jimin snapped, making Jungkook feel worried all of a sudden, as he had never seen the agent like this.
Everyone was watching him as he walked into the room.
"What with this rumor going around about you having the mission to kill Tae?" Jin asked.
"Eh? I was told to kill someone called Lee Taemin, by my old company but I declined and left, before joining BTS" Jungkook scratched the back of his head feeling uncomfortable, with their piercing eyes.
"W-what really?" Hoseok questioned, feeling guilty.
"Yeah, I can't believe you'd think that I'd actually want to kill my own colleagues" Jungkook spat harshly, feeling a pang in his chest.

Jungkook left the room and decided he should explain to Tae in case he thought he was a murderer. He walked to his room and knocked on the elders door.
"Come in" a deep voice announced.
Jungkook walked in to see Taehyung topless, exposing his honey toned abs, with water droplets slowly rolling down his stomach. Jungkook blushed softly and quickly looked down to his feet.
"Are you enjoying the view baby?" Taehyung smirked and walked closer to the boy, wrapping his arms around his boyfriends waist confidently.
"T-tae, please don't believe them, the mission was for someone else, so please.."
Jungkook's rambling was cut off by the elders lips connecting to his own.

Jungkook hummed in satisfaction, feeling Taehyung pull his body into his own. Taehyung skillfully pushed Jungkook to the wall, and stretched his arm out, closing the door shut. He then put his arm next to the younger's head, caging him with his body.

Their kiss was sloppy, as it was becoming more heated. Taehyung nibbled the younger bottom lip, causing Jungkook to let out a tiny moan. Taehyung smirked and shoved his tongue into the younger's mouth. Jungkook's tongue twirled around the elders, but quickly stopped when Taehyung sucked on the tip of he tongue making him stop his actions.
"Jump baby" Taehyung grumbled against the boys lips, before smashing his lips against the younger's once again.