Shy little 🥀

> When Jimin is a little which everyone loves. While Jungkook is a hidden little and doesn't think that he's good enough<
Mentions of-
•little space
•low self esteem
•not proof read! sorry for any mistakes!

"Jiminie come to me" Jin called.
"No come here to your favourite uncle" Namjoon huffed.
"Nuuu chim wants Taetae" Jimin screamed with giggles making grabby hands towards his best friend.
"Awh I'm coming" Taehyung laughed sitting next to the boy on the couch pulling him into a hug.
"That's no fair" Hobi pouted as he turned on one of Jimin's favourite shows.
"YAY CHIMMY LOBS TIS SHOW" Jimin screamed on the top of his voice.
"He's so loud and bubbly" Jin cooed.
"No different to what he's usually like then" Yoongi laughed clapping his hands making Jimin copy.

Everyone loved little Jimin. Although little space was always frowned upon, they all loved Jimin so much. Although one was always uncomfortable when he was around little Jimin, and that was Jungkook. Of course he loved little Jimin just as much as the others and was best friends with Jimin. However he was always uncomfortable, and would always find himself becoming completely silent. He wasn't very talkative anyway, it was just his personality, but around the little he was like a ghost. There was a reason for it though. Jungkook himself was a little, but no one knew. Not even his own boyfriend.

He didn't want to tell them. They would repeatedly say that they loved how Jimin was a bubbly, loud, positive little, and would always fight for his attention, however Jungkook was a much more self conscious, nervous and sensitive little. With them telling how much they loved Jimin's personality, it made Jungkook self conscious and his self esteem was drop in an instance.

Jungkook felt his mouth turn sour, and his throat went dry. He but his lip and his hands shook lightly. He was at in the corner of the sofa, staring off into the distance. Jimin was screaming happily throwing himself around onto Hobi's lap, while everyone else was cooing at him. Jungkook felt his head hurt slightly as he was fighting off the feeling of slipping. He bounced his leg up and down, until he couldn't cope anymore.

Jungkook quickly stood up from his seat and ran off to his and Tae's room. He jumped onto the bed and pulled his plushie into his arms. He cuddled it tight, pressing his face into the soft fabric. Tears trickled down his cheeks as he became to feel overwhelmed. He wished he had a caregiver and someone who could love him. But he didn't, just because of his insecurities.
"Fluffy loves koo right" Jungkook sniffed holding onto the plushie he named fluffy.
He subconsciously brought his thumb to his lips and pushed it into his mouth, sucking on it softly, making small noises echo through the chilling room.

"Has anyone noticed that every time Jimin slips into little space, Jungkook leaves the room?" Yoongi asked with a small frown.
"Yeah I noticed as well" Namjoon said.
"He's never told me anything about it, I just thought it was down to tiredness" Taehyung sighed sadly, knowing that he was being a good boyfriend.
"I'm going to see if he's okay" Taehyung said with a worried face, running off and upstairs to their shared room.

Taehyung lightly knocked on the door and turned the handle, walking into the room. His eyes widened when he saw his boyfriend sucking on his thumb with his plushie which he bought he boy a few years ago, in his arms.
"Bun" Taehyung called out softly, walking towards the younger.
The little looked up at his boyfriend and his eyes widened.
"D-daddy" Jungkook cracked, bursting into tears.

Taehyung gasped, and noticed how Jungkook's eyes were much brighter.
"Baby are you a little?" Taehyung asked softly, sitting onto the bed next to the boy, keeping a small distance between the two.
"Y-yesh" Jungkook muttered quietly, feeling nervous as to what he might say.
"Oh baby come to daddy" Taehyung smiled stretching his arms out, pulling him into his chest.
Jungkook immediately snuggled into Tae's chest, holding onto his shirt tightly. He dug his face into the bottom of the elders neck and cried. Taehyung caressed the younger's back, drawing small patterns, soothing the younger's emotional pain.

"It's okay my baby, you're doing amazing for daddy" Taehyung praised, pressing small kisses on his head.
"R-really?" Jungkook sniffed, wiping his face with his sleeve.
"Of course koo, you're doing so well" Taehyung smiled cuddling him close.
Jungkook pulled his face out of the elders neck and looked at him with glossy eyes.
"C-can koo sit on daddy's lap?" Jungkook whispered, fiddling with the ends of his sleeve.
"Of course petal, you don't need to ask" Taehyung smiled, pulling him onto his lap, making sure the younger was comfortable.
Taehyung rested his hand on the boys inner thighs, caressing it slightly.
Jungkook rested his head against his shoulder and began fiddling with the elders long fingers.

Taehyung pressed kissed all over the younger's face making the boy blush, and nibbled his bottom lip shyly.
"No no baby, no biting on your lips okay" Taehyung brought his fingers up and pushed the boys lips away from his teeth.
"S-sowy daddy, koo no bad" Jungkook's eyes filled up with tears once again thinking he was a bad little.
"Bunny daddy isn't angry, he just doesn't want his baby to hurt himself" Taehyung rocked them back and forth.

Once Jungkook had fully calmed down Taehgunf had suggested the two should play to cheer the younger up, but he responded with a shake of his head. Taehyung frowned, surprised to see that the boy didn't want to play. He thought littles were supposed to be playful but Jungkook wanted to cuddle and cuddle only. Of course he wouldn't refuse, he loves cuddling his baby. He ran his fingers through the younger's hair, fluffing it softly, smiling happily.

"Baby can daddy talk to big koo quickly?" Taehyung asked softly, not wanting to force the little.
Jungkook nodded, and shut his eyes, resting his head against his shoulder. Not long later he pulled away and looked at Taehyung with a shocked expression.
"I'm so sorry" Jungkook gasped.
"No baby, don't apologise! I'm your boyfriend, you should have told me sooner. I'm always here for you" Taehyung held the boys waist, rubbing his thumb against the younger's skin.
"Thank you, I know I should have told you earlier, but everyone always praised Jimin for always being so happy, and loud. B-but I'm a more quiet little, and I can't express myself. I didn't want to be a burden" Jungkook sighed tiredly resting his cheek against Tae's.

"Koo baby, whether you're a quiet little or a noisy little, I'll still love you. You can be a happy little or a sad little, again I'll still love you no matter what. You'll always have me, I'm here to look after you" Taehyung pressed a kiss on his cheek softly.
"Thank you, I love you hyungie" Jungkook sighed, fiddling with his fingers again.
"You can slip bub" Taehyung encouraged to boy, knowing he must be wanting to slip because of stress.
Jungkook looked at him and slipped within an instance.

"Daddy koo is hungwy" Jungkook muttered.
"Okay sweet, let's go get you some food hm" Taehyung pulled them off the bed and he carried the younger downstairs to the kitchen.
Everyone watched the two with fond eyes.
"Chim wants to be fed" Jimin screamed annoyed, as Hobi stopped feeding him.
"Sorry Jiminie" Hobi laughed, and continued to feed the boy.
Jungkook pressed his face into the elders neck, not wanting to make a noise. Taehyung rubbed the boys back and grabbed a plate of food before sitting at the table keeping him in his lap. Taehyung began feeding the shy boy who had his back resting against Tae's chest.

Everyone looked confused once again and noticed how Jungkook's expression was much more softer.
"Daddy needs to eat" Jungkook whined not liking that Tae hadn't eaten anything.
They looked at the maknae in surprise.
"Is he a little!" Namjoon gasped.
Taehyung nodded making everyone show a shocked face.
"Chim has a fwriend"