Bun ✨

>Taehyung found a small box in the street, which caught his attention as it started moving, what will he find? and what will he do once he sees it?<
Mentions of-
•hybrid
•talking in 3rd person
•daddy kink

Taehyung went on a short walk late one night, just to clear his mind. As he walked through the street he came across a box. It looked old and wet, as it had just been raining. Taehyung didn't think anything of it, but as he passed the box, it began shuffling. Taehyung stopped in his tracks thinking his head was playing mind games. There was a small pause and the box shuffled once again. Taehyung crouched down and slowly opened the box with his stretched out arms, just in case something jumped out at him.

When he opened the box he appeared in and there he was a small bunny. It was light dusty grey with small black specks. Taehyung gasped in surprise, when he saw the small bunny hopping around in the soggy box. It stopped moving at looked up at Tae with big eyes. It stood on two feet and it's ears shot up in the air. Taehyung cooed at the sight and placed his hand gently in the box. Again there was a slight pause and the bunny began sniffing the males hand.

"I won't hurt you bun, my name is Tae" he said softly not wanting to scare the bunny.
The bunny jumped onto Taehyung's hand and Tae brought it up to his chest. He placed his other hand over the top of the bunny, enclosing it with warmth. The bunny snuggled into the hand, slowing the shivers. Taehyung could see its nose snuffle a little making Tae smile.
"Let's get you home, I'll look after you"

Taehyung walked home keeping the small bunny to his chest. Once he arrived he unlocked his large door and walked inside.
"Welcome home bunny, we should probably get some sleep as it's getting late" Taehyung yawned lightly.
He walked up the tall stair case and lazily walked to his room.
"Here you can sleep next to me, I just need to change" Taehyung told the bunny as he placed the bunny on the pillow.
Like Taehyung said, he left to get dressed into some joggers, and completed his night routine.
He laid on the other side of he bed and petted the bunny one last time before they both fell asleep.

...

The morning rolled around pretty quickly. Taehyung woke up feeling a lump on his chest and something ticking his chin. Taehyung opened his eyes and looked down flinching. He saw bunny ears attached to a human body which was under the duvet. Tae thought back to the night before, trying to remember the thing he thought he had forgotten. But he couldn't, all he could remember was bringing a small bunny home, not a full on human.

Taehyung sat up slowly and looked down. He watched as the boys nose twitch softly and his head moved to Tae's lap. Tae studied the strangers features and cooed softly. Taehyung couldn't lie whoever he was he was absolutely beautiful. His features were delicate, and intricate. The person smushed his face into Tae's leg and sighed softly.

Taehyung wasn't sure as to what he should do, there was a cute stranger in his lap, with bunny ears. Tae thought harder and then it came to him. The only explanation was that the rabbit he brought home the night before was a hybrid. Taehyung always thought about getting a hybrid, he'd often find himself quite lonely, but he never ended up getting one.

He watched as the boy woke up, and moved his head rubbing his eyes with small fists. He let out a small yawn and opened his eyes, lifting himself away from Tae's lap. Jungkook looked at Tae who was looking straight at him. Jungkook gasped and pulled the covers over his body and covered his face with his floppy ears.
"Are you the bunny I bought home last night?" Taehyung asked, wanting to make sure.
He watched as the boys head nodded which made Taehyung's eyes soften. Taehyung slowly brought his hand up and pushed his ears away from his face.

His ears moved away from his face and they rested next to the side of his head. Jungkook looked up at the male in front of him with bright beady eyes. Taehyung cupped his face and smiled brightly at the cute hybrid.
"You're so adorable" Taehyung chimed making the boy blush furiously.
"What's your name bun?" Taehyung asked caressing the boys cheek.
"Jungkook, but call me koo" Jungkook squeaked out in a high, soft voice, rippling in the elder's ears
"Well nice to meet you koo" Tae smiled warmly.
"A-are you koo's new daddy?" Jungkook asked sweetly, cocking his head to the side.
Taehyung choked, not ready to hear that so early in the morning.
"If that's what you want bun" Taehyung said with a hint of support.
"Koo wants you to be koo's daddy" Jungkook smiled shyly, showing his bunny teeth, making Taehyung's heart burst with happiness.

"Great now.." Taehyung was cut off with a small gurgle coming from the hybrid's stomach.
"Is my lil bun hungry?" Taehyung chuckled, making Jungkook feel embarrassed as he nodded.
"Okay let's go get some breakfast and we can get to know each other hm" Taehyung said as he was getting out of bed.
Jungkook flushed red seeing Tae's chest fully exposed and covered his face with his ears. Tae turned around and saw that the bunny wasn't following.
"Bun are you okay?" He asks gently.
"D-daddy koo has n-no clothes on" Jungkook admitted.
Taehyung coughed under his breath, and noticed the boy was hiding himself with the duvet.
"Okay bun I'll go get you some, I'll be right back"

Taehyung came back wearing a shirt and had some clothes in his hands. He placed them next to Jungkook and turned around, to give the boy some privacy. He heard some shuffles on the bed and heard the boy squeak out done. Taehyung turned around and saw the boy drowned in one of his own jumpers. Taehyung smiled loving at the boy.
"C-can daddy carry koo" Jungkook asked nervously.
"Of course koo baby" Taehyung chuckled and walked closer to the boy.
He picked him up by the thighs and Jungkook quickly wrapped himself around him, resting his head in Tae's neck.

They made their way downstairs and Tae placed Jungkook on the counter and made some food for both of them. They spoke about each other and got to know one another, it was safe to say they loved each other's company.