Sleepy head ✨

>Jungkook and Taehyung are married and have a kid, here's an insight of their morning<

It was early in the morning, so early that it was barely daylight. Tae groaned slightly, shuffling around. He lifted his head up from the pillow, with a pout formed on his lips. His hair was shooting in all different directions. He fully opened his eyes and saw the time on his clock, it was 3:23 am. He looked at his wife who was completely passed out, his face smushing into the pillow. Tae cooed at the boy, and placed a small kiss on his forehead which made Jungkook smile softly.

Taehyung slowly made his way out of the bed and walked out his room. He walked to the room which loud cries came from and turned on the light. He turned off he baby monitor in case her cries would disturb Jungkook.
"Hey my beautiful girl, why are you crying hm" Taehyung called out in a groggy voice to the baby who was crying non stop.
"Awh yunie don't cry"
He picked the baby up out of the crib and pulled her into his arms. The small baby had her arms resting widely on the males chest and her head resting close to his neck. Taehyung rubbed the baby's back softly, trying to calm her down.

He walked to the seat which was placed in her room, which rocked lightly. Along the way he turned the light off and slowly walked to the seat. He made himself comfortable and held the baby protectively. He felt Yun stop crying and small noises emit her mouth meaning she fell asleep. Not long after Tae drifted off to sleep, holding his daughter protectively in his arms.

Jungkook woke up around 8am. He stretched out his arms to hug the chest which would usually be right next to his face, but it wasn't there. Jungkook whined softly and opened his eyes. He thought the boy was in the bathroom, but he heard nothing. Jungkook slowly got off the bed and tried to find his husband. He ended up at his daughters room and saw that the door was opened slightly. He looked in and noticed someone sitting on the chair. He fully walked in and saw his daughter wide awake, sprawled out on the chest he was wanting himself earlier.

The baby made a few noises when she saw her mumma walking over.
"Ahh good morning baby" Jungkook whispered not wanting to wake his sleepy head up.
He slowly pulled the baby away from the males chest making Taehyung shift slightly but not enough to wake him up.
Jungkook held the smiley baby in his arms and slowly crept out the room, pulling the door closed.

"How's my beautiful baby this morning" Jungkook said in a high pitch voice placing a kiss on the baby's soft cheek.
The boy heard a grumble come from the baby's stomach, making him chuckle softly.
"Awh come on let's get you your milk" Jungkook smiled walking to the fridge and pulling a small milk bottle out the fridge.
He held Yun in one arm, while the other held to bottle up to the baby's lips, tilting it slightly. The baby finished the bottle pretty quickly. Jungkook wiped the girls face and pulled her up, so her small chin was resting on Jungkook's shoulder. He patted the baby's back softly, till finally the baby let out a small burp. Jungkook giggled softly and held the baby on his hip as he started to make some breakfast for both him and his husband.

Jungkook made some eggy bread and plated it up. He placed Yun down on her baby mat, which had things hanging above her which she could easily grab to play with. Once Jungkook knew the baby was okay he left her briefly to go wake his hubby up.

He walked into his daughter room and turned on the light. He looked over and saw his hubby looking so cute. His face looked a little puffy and he was completely passed out on the chair. Jungkook chuckled softly and walked over to the male.
"Hubby" Jungkook sung softly.
He brought his hand up and caressed the elders cheek. He watched as Taehyung stirred in his sleep, leaning into Jungkook's hand more. Taehyung licked his dry lips, as he slowly started to wake up. His arms and legs started to stretch and finally his eyes opened.
"Morning handsome" Jungkook chimed with a smile on his face.
"Morning baby" Taehyung said with a deep, sweet voice.

Jungkook moved his hand away and placed them in Taehyung's larger hands. He pulled Taehyung up out his seat making him stumble into him. Taehyung quickly wrapped his arms around Jungkook's small waist. Jungkook draped his arms over Taehyung's shoulder. They leant forwards and attached their lips together. Jungkook giggled into the kiss and pulled away.
"Come on I've made breakfast, and you need to get ready for work"
"I don't want to gooo" Taehyung whined, displaying a huge pout on his lips.
"Look at my big baby whining, come on you need to go, let's go eat and then you can go get ready"
Taehyung nodded and picked the boy up from the floor. Jungkook squealed and held onto Taehyung. Taehyung walked down stairs and towards the kitchen. The boys quickly ate their food, and Jungkook started washing the dishes.

Taehyung was about to go upstairs but saw his daughter stick something into her mouth. Taehyung walked over to her and pulled her off the mat, into his arms.
"Okay Yunie whatever's in your mouth I need you to spit it out" Taehyung said to the child.
She shook her head softly, and scrunched her nose up.
"Koo baby, can you come here... uhm like right now" Taehyung called out loudly.
Within seconds Jungkook was walking towards them in a rush.
"What's the problem hyungie?" Jungkook asked.
"Yun has something in her mouth and she won't spit it out"
Jungkook's eyes widened as he saw his daughters cheeks puffy, puffier than usual.
"Okay baby, we're going to spit it out and mumma will give you your paci okay" Jungkook prayed she would listen.

She looked at Taehyung with her doe eyes, which she obviously got from Jungkook. She opened her mouth and spat the object out into Jungkook's hand. He quickly grabbed the baby's paci and pushed it into her mouth.
"Good job bub" Taehyung praised the baby. Jungkook looked at the object in his hand and widened.
"God that was a close one!" Jungkook gasped seeing a coin in his hand.
"Note keep her away from anything smaller than her mouth" Taehyung said loudly making Jungkook giggle.
"Okay mr you need to go and get ready otherwise you'll be late"
"I can't be late, I'm the ceo. The ceo is never late everyone is just early"
Jungkook playfully rolled his eyes and pulled Yun out of his hold.
"Whatever, now go get ready"
"Fine" Taehyung grumbled before placing a kiss on Yun's cheek and Jungkook's lips.