Ran into you ✨

>In a world where soulmates existed, the first line which will be said to one another printed on the persons wrist till they meet their soulmate, where it disappears once they've met...
Jungkook was an introvert who hadn't left the house in weeks. Till finally he decides go on a run, and along the way he ran into someone<
Mentions of-
•soulmates

Jungkook was sitting at the table, his hand bringing the spoon slowly to his lips as he ate his cereal.
"Jungkook you're so fucking lazy, it's 1pm and you're sitting here at the table, eating cereal, dressed in your pyjamas. There is a world beyond these walls! You won't ever find your soulmate in here" Mr Jeon scolded at his son, who was barely paying attention.
"I won't ever find my soulmate anyway" Jungkook grumbled under his breath.
He sighed deeply and dropped the spoon into the bowl. He turned his gaze to his wrist and read the words for the nth time.
"You look like a bunny"

"Pft what sort of person says that to a stranger" Jungkook rolled his eyes, before walking away, leaving his bowl on the table not even caring.
Jungkook ran upstairs and decided his father was right. He hadn't been out in weeks. It was the school holidays, and because of that Jungkook hadn't had to go anywhere. He didn't want to go anywhere, an introvert in the big world was never a good mix. But the longer he stayed inside, the lazier he became. Jungkook quickly put a white oversized top on and some black running shorts. He tied the laces on his black trainers and quickly ruffled his hair. He slipped his earplugs into his ears and attached his phone to his waist so it wouldn't fall.

He walked downstairs and left the front door. He took a deep sigh feeling the clean air fill his lungs. Jungkook stretched his legs briefly and jogged on the spot to get his blood pumping. He took a deep breath and jogged off the drive. He ran down the street passing a few people on the way. He tried to block the world out as he ran. The air entering his nose, travelling through the body and out the mouth.

As he jogged through the park he felt his wrist tingle ever so slightly. The words written on his wrist, faintly glowed. Jungkook looked down as he ran and frowned slightly as he watched the writing on his wrist blink lightly. He was so focused on his wrist he didn't even see where he was running. He soon bumped into something causing him to fall on the floor.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry" Jungkook quickly said, when seeing someone sitting in front him. The unknown male rose to his feet and stuck his arm out in front of the boy with a huge smile plastered on his face. They looked at one another, deep in the eyes. Jungkook smiled slightly as he blushed, his teeth slightly poking out. Jungkook was unknown as to why the handsome man in front of him was so smiley.
"You look like a bunny" the man smiled softly, looking at Jungkook with crescent eyes.

Jungkook gasped. He took hold of the mans hand and everything clicked. Sparks flew through each other's bodies. As Jungkook stood up the boys looked at their tingling wrists. They glowed a warm orange, until they watched the writing disappear. They both read
"Soulmate found" and it quickly disappeared.
The two males gasped and looked at each other.
"I've finally found you my soulmate" Taehyung chimed, with a boxy smile on his lips.
Jungkook blushed lightly and nodded his head.

"How about we get to know each other?"
"I'd like that..b-but I'm all sweaty and.."
"I don't care, you look beautiful even if you have just been on a run... why don't we go for ice cream to cool you down?"
"I'd love that" Jungkook smiled, turning his music off, and shoving his earplugs in his pocket.
"You're not in any rush are you?" Jungkook asked as they walked in the direction of the ice cream shop.
"Oh no I was forced to leave the house by my mother so I thought I'd go get a coffee" Taehyung chuckled, causing Jungkook to smile lovingly.
"That sounds f-fairly similar, my father had a go at me for being too lazy and told me to l-leave the house so I went on a run" Jungkook stuttered lightly, feeling a pool of butterflies in his stomach. This was his soulmate. The person the universes had decided he should be with. How could he not be nervous. He didn't want to screw it up now.

The two had spent hours talking to each other and the sun was already setting. The two had gotten on like a house on fire. They shared details about themselves, telling stories from their past. It was amazing. Jungkook was finally past the stage where he would have a mental breakdown and turn all shy after talking for so long. That happened hours ago, and Taehyung was so understanding. He didn't judge the boy for acting all shy and not talking much. He just told Jungkook some stories until he was happy talking again.

It was finally time that they headed home. Jungkook shivered slightly as the night was drawing in and all he was wearing was a shirt and some shorts. Taehyung noticed and took his denim jacket off wrapping it around Jungkook's body.
"Won't you get cold?" Jungkook pouted.
"No I'll be okay" Tae chuckled.
They were walking away from the bench they sat on and walked in the direction of Jungkook's house after Tae pleading to walk him home. Jungkook had his arm hooked around Tae's with his head resting against Tae's arm.

They walked down the street peacefully, loving each other's aura. Till finally they reached Jungkook's house.
"This is it" Jungkook sighed, pulling his head away from Taehyung's arm.
"Are you sure you don't want to come in?" Jungkook pouted, standing in front of the elder.
"I'm sure, my family is probably worried" Tae smiled lovingly.
They took hold of each other's hands as they stood in front of one another.
"I'm so happy we finally met, I wouldn't want anyone else"
Jungkook blushed brightly, but it was thankfully covered by the night's sky.

Taehyung moved some hair behind the boys ear and cupped the boys cheeks.
"You're stunning" Taehyung sang before pressing a kiss on the younger's forehead.
"Message me okay"
Jungkook immediately nodded, with a smile plastered on his face.
"See you soon" Taehyung said pulling the younger into a hug.
Jungkook wrapped his arms around Tae's torso and placed his head on his chest.
"Goodnight Taehyung" Jungkook mumbled before pulling away.
Taehyung ruffled the boys hair before telling him to go into the house. Jungkook unwantedly left, waving before shutting the door behind, leaving Tae to walk off back to his house.

"And where have you been for 5 hours hm?" Mr Jeon asked his son, who was blushing brightly and was wrapped in an unfamiliar jacket.
"I-I found my soulmate" Jungkook beamed happily to his father.
"You did? Really?" Mr Jeon gasped.
Jungkook nodded furiously showing his wrist which didn't have the words written on it anymore.
"It's true, I'm so happy for you son. You better bring him here soon"
Jungkook quickly nodded before running upstairs to his room to message no other than his soulmate.