Newbie ✨

>Exchange student Jungkook joined Seoul University after moving from Busan, and encounters someone annoying who is quickly stopped by someone<
Mentions of-
•new student
•teasing

Requested by @bizarre_29

"Okay class settle down please" the teacher yelled over the top of the class who were all chatting about random things.
They turned their heads and looked at the teacher, and fell silent.
"Mr Wang will you remove your feet off the desk, this is the last warning" she yelled angrily.
"Yeah whatever miss" Jackson smirked, and high-fived Mark who was sitting behind him.
"Anyway, class there will be a new student joining our class today. Make him feel welcome" she said before opening the door and calling for someone to come in.
"Class this is Jeon Jungkook, Jungkook please sit next to Jackson. Mr Wang raise your hand" she glared at him.
Jackson raised his hand and smirked at the boy who looked so shy. Jungkook raised his eyes away from his feet and looked up to the smirking guy.
"Take a seat Jungkook" She smiled softly to him.

Jungkook nodded and walked to the desk, sitting in his seat.
"Hi beautiful" Jackson chimed in the boys ear which made Jungkook scrunch his nose in disgust.
"H-hi" Jungkook muttered in a small voice.
"Where are you from cutie?" Jackson.
"Busan" Jungkook said quietly as he tried to focus.
"You don't talk much do you" Jackson playfully hit the boys shoulders.
"Sorry" Jungkook sighed.
"Whatever we'll change that later" Jackson grumbled, before leaning back in his chair.

Not long later the bell rang for lunch. Jungkook stood up and tried to walk away but he was dragged out by Jackson.
"Uh l-let go" Jungkook tried to yell but it was fairly quiet.
Jackson pushed him into the locker and rested his hands on his Jungkook's shirt.
"Now that I'm out of class, let's have a small chat. No one dares to ignore me, that whole lesson you didn't speak to me and kept looking away, don't think I didn't notice! Now listen here, you're new and so obviously you don't know so I am. So let me tell you, I'm someone you don't want to mess with, you hear me! So stop playing games because I'm not falling for them!"
"I-I'm not playing any games" Jungkook gulped.

Just as Jackson was about to say something there was a loud yell.
"YAH LET GO OF HIM NOW" a voice was heard, a voice that Jungkook had longed to hear.
Jackson turned his head and looked at the man at the end of the corridor.
"Taehyung what do you want?" Jackson yelled.
"I told you leave him alone"
"Oh come on Taehyung, I'm only showing the newbie who's in charge" Jackson joked with a laugh.
"Well that newbie is my boyfriend and I told you to let go!" Taehyung snapped.
"Sorry he's what... your boyfriend? I don't believe that the almighty cold Taehyung has a boyfriend" Jackson said, still holding onto Jungkook's shirt.
"I don't care if you chose to believe it or not, but for the last time just let him fucking go"

Jackson turned his head to look at Jungkook and he let go of his shirt. He laughed slightly as he stepped back. Jackson rolled his eyes and walked away with his group of friends following. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and quickly run at him. Taehyung smiled and opened up his arms. Jungkook jumped into his embrace and wrapped his legs around Tae's waist. Jungkook clung onto Tae's neck tightly, as Taehyung held onto Jungkook's thighs securely. Jungkook looked at him and smashed his lips onto the elders, the feeling he had craved for, had finally been full filled.
"I've missed you so much" Jungkook cried into Tae's embrace.
"Oh baby I've missed you even more" Tae smiled hugging Jungkook tight.

You see Jungkook as Taehyung first began dating 3 years ago. Jungkook and Taehyung went to the same school but Jungkook's family had to move due to his fathers work. The couple was distraught but it didn't stop them. They would face time almost everyday, and message each other constantly. Till finally Jungkook was finally granted by his parents that it was okay to move schools and move places by himself. Jungkook had arrived early morning and was supposed to go to school the same day. His belongings were in a hotel room he had checked into for the day. As and when school finished Tae and Jungkook would pick up his belongings, as Jungkook was going to live with Taehyung. This was their first time seeing each other in person after 2 years.

"I love you so much koo" Taehyung kissed Jungkook's cheek.
"I love you millions" Jungkook quickly responded.
Taehyung carried the younger to the canteen. Everyone they passed were stunned and gasped seeing the almighty cold Taehyung carrying the new boy. Taehyung went to his usual table with his 5 friends and sat down in his seat.
"Turn around baby" Taehyung patted Jungkook's lower back to tell him to move. Jungkook whined softly but quickly stood up. He took off his back pack as he turned around and immediately sat back on Taehyung's lap. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's stomach and rested his chin on the boys shoulders. Jungkook placed his smaller arms over the top of Tae's and rested his hands on top of Tae's.

Jungkook finally looked up after realising there were other people around the table. He gasped loudly when he saw familiar faces.
"Namjoonie, Jinie, chimmy, hobi, yoonie!" Jungkook whispered as he looked at all their faces one by one.
"I don't believe it" Jungkook sobbed, letting the tears fall down his cheek.
"Hey kookie" they all said with watery eyes themselves.

The group all caught up with everything Jungkook had missed. 3 years ago, they were all in a group, but due to Jungkook moving they didn't talk as much. But they still loved him and he still loved them. They are best friends, and will forever be best friends. Jungkook finally felt home again, the comfort from his boyfriend he had longed for, and the love he got from his friends. He had wanted that for 2 years and finally he got it back.

"I don't want to" Jungkook pouted, resisting to get up from his lap to go to their last lesson of the day.
"Baby, I'll see you straight after school and then we'll go get our stuff hmm" Taehyung squeezed the boy, nibbling on Jungkook's ear.
"I know but I want to stay with you all instead of going to class" Jungkook whined.
"Awh kookie you'll see us tomorrow" Jimin chuckled at the boy.
"Hmm fine" Jungkook jutted out his bottom lip in a huge pout as he stood up from Tae's lap and grabbing his backpack.
They all followed and stood up grabbing their bags. Taehyung wrapped his arms around the boys waist and leant his head down. He pulled the boy into a sweet kiss, making Jungkook smile into it. He pulled away and saw Jungkook still smiling.
"There's my smiley bunny, now go to class, you don't want to be late" Taehyung smiled, patting the boys butt for him to leave.