Rawrrrr ✨

>Where Jungkook gives his full attention to his boyfriends dog and his boyfriend doesn't like it<
Mentions of-
•jealousy over a dog 🤡

Requested by @-tkalt-

Jungkook woke up to scratching at the shut door. He looked over to see his clock and saw that he must have fallen asleep while doing his homework. He moved away from the bed and opened the door tiredly. In ran his boyfriends dog, which he liked to call his child.

Jungkook bent down and pulled the small Pomeranian into his arms. He got back onto the bed and placed the dog onto his lap. Yeontan immediately curled up around his hand, making it so Jungkook's hand was directly on his stomach. Jungkook giggled and scratched his stomach making the dog wag his tail excitedly. He ran his hand up to the dogs face and caressed his nose softly, making Yeontan scrunch his nose up.

"Baby" a voice was heard right outside the door, but there was only silence as a response.
Jungkook was staring right at the small dog with fond eyes.
"Koo baby" the voice repeated again, but there was still no response.
"Yah Jeon Jungkook!"
Jungkook looked up, shaking his head slightly coming out of his daze. Jungkook smiled brightly when he saw his boyfriend standing at the door, with a plastic bag in his hands.
"Heyo hyungie" Jungkook smiled brightly, moving to the side for the boy to sit down on his bed.

"Looks like someone was missed" Taehyung chuckled sitting down next to the boy.
"I haven't seen my child in so long, what do you expect" Jungkook stroked the fluffy dog happily.
"You also haven't seen your boyfriend in so long, yet you don't act like that towards me, I haven't even gotten a kiss yet" Taehyung pouted folding his arms in a huff.

The couple rarely go to see each other as their schedules were completely different, and Jungkook was in his last year of university while Taehyung was busy working as an architect. It was very hard to make time for one another, so they would take it in turns to go to each other's houses Friday evening and stay over till Sunday night. They would finish their work by Friday so they could spend time with one another, which seemed to work for them.

Jungkook looked up at him and laughed, leaning his torso towards Taehyung and connecting their lips together in a sweet kiss. They pulled away and Jungkook continued to pet the dog.
"Did you finish your homework?" Tae asked the boy.
"Uhm well I may have fallen asleep while doing it, but as far as I can remember I did. I just had to look over my notes from a lecture I had the other day" Jungkook smiled innocently.
"Okay bub, I've bought a Chinese take away with me. I passed the restaurant and thought you deserved your favourite chicken chow mein" Taehyung smiled pulling out the take out box and a pair of chopsticks.
"You're the best!" Jungkook squealed grabbing the box and dug into it, shoving the noodles down his throat.

"Careful baby, you're gonna end up chocking and the noodles with come out your nose" Tae snorted, eating his sweet and sour chicken.
"Wait what?!" Jungkook gasped as he stopped shoving it down, not wanting his boyfriend to see him with noodles hanging out his nostrils.
Taehyung burst into laughter seeing how slowly the boy ate.

Once they finished eating, and discussed many different topics, they made their way downstairs to watch Netflix. Taehyung was busy in the kitchen washing up some glasses while Jungkook was choosing what to watch. He found the kdrama they began watching together and felt something drop onto his foot. He looked down and saw one of Yeontan's toys which Taehyung had brought round for the dog, laying on his foot. Jungkook smiled and grabbed the toy off his foot. He flopped onto the floor, kneeling down. He placed the toy in front of the dogs face and moved it around. Yeontan eagerly bit onto the toy and started shaking his head back and forth. Jungkook tugged the toy backwards but the dog was quick to repeat the action.

Jungkook was excitedly wiggling his bum in the air as he and the dog played around.
Yeontan growled challengingly and so Jungkook did the same.
"grrrrrrr" Jungkook repeated cutely, making the dog do the same, before he dropped the toy and jumped onto Jungkook, causing him to fall backwards.
Yeontan jumped around on Jungkook's chest, howling happily.
"Awh look at my beautiful boy, he's so adorable. Hm aren't you the cutest" Jungkook praised the dog repeatedly with a huge grin on his face.

Taehyung was watching them play for the past 10 minutes. He was already on the couch and was prepared to watch the drama, but instead he was already watching a real life drama between his own boyfriend and his dog. He couldn't lie, he was jealous. His dog was eating all his praises which should have been told to him. All the belly rubs and kisses Yeontan was getting should have been for him. Taehyung grumbled and slouched down in anger.

The dog became tired and cold, so he walked jumped off Jungkook's chest and walked towards the lit fire, curling up in front of it.
Jungkook smiled and crawled onto the sofa. He looked towards his boyfriend and saw the huge pout on his lips.
"Hyungie" Jungkook called out in a small voice, but he got no response.
"Taetae" Jungkook then called, again not getting a response.
"Yo bitch, my homie look at me" Jungkook hoped that would gain his attention but again nothing.

Jungkook laid down on to Tae's lap looking up at him. He reached his hand up and tickled the bottom of Tae's chin.
"Taeeeee look at meee" Jungkook whined, not liking how his boyfriend was ignoring him.
Jungkook pouted annoyed, and wriggled around on Tae's lap.

"Stop wiggling around" Tae huffed.
"Hyungie talk to me, why are you ignoring meee" Jungkook sat up and jumped onto Tae's lap, holding his face between his hands, so Taehyung couldn't turn his head away.
"You were ignoring me first" Taehyung said in a childish manner, wrapping his arms around the younger's waist.
"Eh? How was I ignoring you?" Jungkook pouted.
"Awh look at my beautiful boy blah blah blah" Taehyung huffed for the nth time.

"Aish you possessive tiger, he's a dog. In fact he's your dog, yet you're still whining" Jungkook sniggered.
"Yah! If that's how you wanna put it then I'm leaving, see ya later bish" Taehyung said in a half serious, half playful tone.
"What noooo, I'm sorry don't leave" Jungkook clung onto the boy for dear life. 
"Fine fine I won't leave, oof so clingy" Taehyung tutted jokingly.

"Rawrrrr" Jungkook tried to growl.
"I love you too" Taehyung smirked.
"Pardon you?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.
"Rawr means I love you in dinosaur"
"Oh shut up bish, let's just watch the Kdrama, you're making my brain hurt" Jungkook cuddled into Taehyung's body.
Taehyung laughed and kisses the boys head, cuddling him back.