Memory ✨🥀

>Jungkook loses some of his memory after a car accident, how will Tae's and Jungkook's relationship cope?<
Mentions of -
•Car crash
•Memory loss
•Mpreg

Thank you to @waniey87 for the suggestion, I hope this is what you were hoping for 💞

"Taehyungie" Jungkook called out to his boyfriend.
"Jungkookie" Tae calls back.
"Why are you so far away from me!" Jungkook yells as if Tae was in Africa.
"Because your foot is in the way!" Tae shouts back.
"I'll move it then!" Jungkook screams.
"Why are we still shouting, it's not like we are deaf!" Tae called.
"I'm not sure, now move your bum next to me now so I can hug my human pillow!"
"Yes my prince!" Tae chuckled. He shuffled closer to his boyfriend, so they were touching. Jungkook rolled on top of Tae laying stomach to stomach.
"Night night" Jungkook giggled as he left a trail of small kisses along the older's tanned neck.
"Night baby, I love you"
"I love you too" Jungkook nuzzled into his boyfriends chest and fell asleep instantly. Meanwhile Tae wrapped his arms around Jungkook and planned tomorrow. Why is he planning his day? Well, Tae and Jungkook have been dating for 4 years now. They have been through thick and thin together and there was no way they would ever leave each other. Their bond is unbreakable. But Tae finally wanted to seal it and make his boyfriend his husband. Saying he was nervous is a huge understatement but he can only hope for the best. Thoughts about tomorrow flew through his mind sending the boy off to sleep.

...

They day had finally come. Tae needed to set some things up at home so he needed to distract Jungkook somehow, and his only idea was grocery shopping. It would buy him some time.
"Hyungie I'm leaving now! I'll see you soon!"
"Okay baby see you soon, love you!"
"Love you too" Jungkook called out. Tae watched as Jungkook pulled out of the drive and disappeared. It was time to decorate. Tae rushed around the house placing petals along the floor leading him to their garden, where a white table with a unlit vanilla scented candle sat. Tae clapped together his hands with pride.
As he was about to get changed his phone rang. He ran to grab it and saw that Jungkook was calling him.
"Hey bab..."
"Are you Mr Kim, Jeon Jungkook's boyfriend?" A mysterious voice asked through the phone.
"Yes that is me."
"Sir, your boyfriend has been involved in a car accident, please come to the hospital as soon as you can. Thank you" The phone call ended.
It was like the whole world collapsed all at once. Streams of tears rolled down Tae's face as he rushed out his house and drove to the hospital. Praying over again that his baby is okay.
He parked up somewhere and ran straight indoors and towards the front desk.
"I'm here for Jeon Jungkook" Tae spluttered out.
"Room 34 , floor 1" The receptionist said. Tae thanked her and quickly walked to the room. Once he found the room, he slowly walked in.
There laid his lifeless boyfriend. Cuts littering his angelic face. Tae cried as he sat on the chair next to his bed.
"What happened! Why today! Please wake up baby!" Tae cried into the others stone cold hand.
"Mr Kim" the doctor questioned starling Tae.
"Uh y-yes that's me! How is he? What happened?"
"Jungkook was driving to the shops and a speeding car collided straight into Jungkook's car making Jungkook and his car flip over from the impact. Jungkook has severely hit his head. We have done a MRI scan and there is a slight damage to his hippocampus. The hippocampus is located in the temporal lobe and it's basically his memory. We won't know until he's woken up, if he has fully lost his memory or only a small fraction. I know this is hard for you to hear but we can't tell you anymore until he's woken up."
Tae forcefully nodded to show some sort of response as the Doctor walked out the door.
"Please remember me" Tae muttered with pain.

...

A day had passed and Jungkook was just waking up. The doctor walked in to asses  Jungkook's memory. Tae watched as the boys eyes flickered open and his body started moving around again.
"W-where am I?" Jungkook's eyes darted around the room and looked at the unfamiliar faces.
"You are in hospital, you were in a car accident. Now I need to you focus and answer questions for me please." The doctor asked with the younger replying with a small nod.
"Can you tell me what your name is?"
"J-J....John....Jeon... Jun.. Jin... Jung... guk.. kook.... Jeon Jungkook." He sounded uncertain.
"Okay, how old are you?"
"1 8..9...8..2..21"
"Can you identify the man next to me?"
Jungkook's gaze made its way to look at Tae.
"R...G...S....T..Ta...Tae"
"Who is he?"
Jungkook thought, maybe he was just a friend. But his heart was telling otherwise. He thought for a moment and tried to remember. But he couldn't.
"I- I don't know, b-but my heart feels different" Tae sighed sadly, although he was happy that his heart still remembered.
"I-I'm your Boyfriend." Tae weakly smiled.
"I'm sorry. I can remember small things but not a lot."
"It's okay don't force yourself. Now Jungkook get some rest" the doctor walked out.
"I'm sorry Tae, I'll try to remember everything, but I can't remember much at all.
"It's okay! Do you want me to stay with you?"
"Yes please, you comfort me and I feel safe, even though I can't remember much!"
"Of course! How are you feeling?"
"Like a whole chunk of me is missing, I keep getting small snippets of things but they never last long enough for me to know what they are about." Jungkook sighed.
"It's okay, lets hope you get your memory back soon!"
Jungkook nodded and shut his eyes and drifted off too sleep.
Tae watched the younger. He was happy that Jungkook could still remember bits of the past but he's frightened that Jungkook might want to leave him.