Lilia tattoo pt 2 ✨

Like they said, they didn't forget to message each other, and they ended up dating 3 months after meeting that one time. Time had passed and it had already been 1 year since they met. Taehyung and Jungkook have been together for 9 months now. Taehyung had moved in with Jungkook 2 months ago, still above the tattoo shop. Jungkook's place was spacious, and could easily fit Taehyung and his dog. The place which Taehyung was staying at, had a better offer from someone else and decided to chuck Taehyung out, so Jungkook offered for him to stay as he was the owner of his house and shop, instead of renting the building.

Taehyung was currently laying on top of his boyfriend like a blanket. Taehyung often slept like this, he liked holding his boyfriend protectively. Jungkook loved it too, he felt safe and secure under Tae, and it also kept him warm through the whole night.

Jungkook had woken up before Taehyung. He looked down without moving his body and saw the elder fast asleep in his neck. Jungkook rested his cheek on the boys head. One hand was placed on Tae's back and the other was on the back of Tae's neck. Taehyung woke up not long later and looked up at the younger.
"Morning baby" Taehyung rasped out in a deep voice.
"Morning hyungie" Jungkook giggled, ruffling Taehyung's hair. "Are you excited to get another tattoo today?" Jungkook asked.
"Yeah, and you, are you excited? I can't wait for you to see the tattoo I've drawn for you!" Taehyung smirked.
"It better be good, otherwise I will dump you and move to the other side of the world!" Jungkook looked at Tae with stern eyes.
"I promise you'll like it, and you better have a good one for me" Taehyung growled almost.
"Of course, I'm a tattoo artist after all, I think you'll like it a lot" Jungkook smiled, pressing a kiss on the boys head.

Taehyung rolled off the bed onto his feet on the floor. While Jungkook tried to do the same but Tae quickly picked the boy up. Jungkook let out a scream, and a few giggles as he held onto Taehyung. They walked to the living room to greet their pets. Taehyung placed Jungkook on the floor to let him go to see pepper while he played with Tannie. Jungkook pulled the rabbit out the hutch and placed her on the floor, so she could stretch. Tannie saw the rabbit and quickly ran to it. He pushed his nose to her stomach, and gently nudged it. She turned her head to look at Tannie, and twitched her nose softly before hopping to her food bowl.

Taehyung and Jungkook smiled at the sight, loving how they got along so well. At first they thought they wouldn't like each other, but to their surprise they did, which was a huge relief.
Jungkook turned his head from the pets and looked at his tiger.
"What do you want for breakfast?" Jungkook asked as he walked to the kitchen.
"You" Taehyung smirked.
Jungkook turned his head around and cocked an eyebrow at his boyfriend.
"Confident are we? But unlucky for you I'm still sore from the other day and I still need to heal" Jungkook smirked before turning around and started to make some scrambled eggs.
Taehyung pushed out a pout and walked up to him, snaking his arms around Jungkook's waist.
"I'm sorry that you're still aching" Taehyung whined, pressing kisses on the back of Jungkook's neck.
"Don't apologise hyungie, you know I loved it but I need to work today and I'd rather not screw up because my legs still shake ever so often" Jungkook giggled turning around and placed a kiss on Tae's lips.

They finished their breakfast and got ready for the day. Jungkook and Taehyung had walked downstairs and Jungkook had opened the parlor.
"Okay baby I'm going to work, I'll be back soon" Taehyung said as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and pulled him into a kiss.
"Bye hyungie, be ready for your tattoo" Jungkook smiled.
"Oh I'm so ready, be ready for yours" Taehyung winked before leaving.
Jungkook just shook head with a laugh and began to work himself.

...

Taehyung came home and saw his boyfriend walk out with his last client of the day.
"Thanks again" she smiled happily.
"No problem remember don't let it get infected, if you think you're treating it wrong please just give me a call and I'll talk you through it. I hope you'll come again soon" Jungkook smiled at the girl who walked out the door, waving as she left.
Jungkook saw his boyfriend and ran over to him, jumping onto his body. Taehyung twirled them around and smiled at the boy.
"Hi hi baby" Taehyung chuckled.
"Hi hyungie" Jungkook giggled placing a hand on the elders cheek and pulling him into a kiss.