Firefighter ✨

>Taehyung and his team were called for an emergency, and that was were Taehyung ended up meeting Jungkook<
Mentions of-
•home fire
•firefighter

This topic has really hit me recently. I've been reading a book about a firefighter and it's an insight of some of his worse cases. It's made me realise how appreciated they need to be. The traumatic experiences they've had to witness and deal with is insane and my heart really goes out to them, so I kinda wanted to dedicate this oneshot to the firefighters. Because honestly I'm so amazed by them and all that they do.

It was late at night and a loud siren rang through the building causing the firefighters to jump up from their seats and run out the room. They all followed down the fire fighter pole and ran to get kitted up in their uniform. In less than a minute, Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok, were in the Fire engine and on their way to the destination.
"Kim, the house is xxx-xxx, someone poured oil all over the house, which seeped through. They continued to set a light the building using lighter, causing the whole building to go up in flames. We don't know if there is anyone in there as the call was made by a neighbour" their chief rang through on their radio unit.
"We are 5 minuets away sir" Taehyung spoke back with his walkie talkie attached to his chest.

"The house belongs to a boy called Jeon Jungkook. He lives alone and the police has arrested a male for it, apparently his ex boyfriend. He might be trapped inside somewhere" the chief reported.
"Okay sir, we will deal with it right away" Taehyung turned off his walkie talkie and looked at the road ahead of him.
"Ex's are crazy" Taehyung sighed.
"Fuck yeah, some can be clinically insane" Jimin grumbled.
"Burning the house down so late at night is bloody ridiculous" Hobi gasped.
"let's hope this Jeon kid isn't in his house" Taehyung prayed, it was always heart wrenching when they turn up to a scene with trapped victims inside which are close to death.

"Jimin, Hobi and me will do the hose and clear the fire while Taehyung will go through the safest entrance and check the house. I'll keep on your oxygen levels, and the buildings stability" Yoongi instructed as they pulled up to  street which had the house on.
They could see 2 police cars, along with a swarm of villagers interested to see what was going on. The police looked relieved to see the fire truck arrive at he scene.
Yoongi parked the fire truck and they al jumped out.

The fire was quite big for a house fire. Loud bangs were heard which was the windows shattering from the impact. Jimin and Hobi pulled out the hose pipes and straightened them out. Yoongi turned on the water, creating the water to blast out the huge hoses. Taehyung was fully kitted with his gloves and helmet on properly. Once the fire had died down enough for him to go into the house, he placed his arm up signalling that he was going in.

Taehyung ran in and looked around the area. He yelled out to see if anyone was around. No one was downstairs, so he sprinted upstairs and looked around. He kicked down doors, making a huge swarm of heat to suffocate his body. He ran into the room and heard loud cries. Taehyung ran to what looked like a bathroom and kicked down the door. He saw a terrified young male, who looked a little younger than himself, sitting in the bathtub, holding himself tightly. He had raven hair, and a soft chubby face. If it had been different circumstances, Taehyung would definitely ask the boy on a date, but this was definitely the wrong circumstance for him to even bother asking.

Taehyung ran to him to noticed how the boys had a few burn marks on his face and arms, but they didn't look too serious. Before he had joined the fire brigade he had taken a medical course so he could help anyone on site if  he was needed to. The boy was crying loudly, but Taehyung could see the relief on his face when he entered the room.