Infection 🥀

>Taehyung has been suffering with an infected neck but it took a turn for the worse and formed into a tumour<
Mentions of-
•disturbing symptoms (e.g  coughing blood)

Requested by @-tkalt-

"Taehyungie" Jungkook called out softly when he walked into the apartment.
He was holding a plastic bag in his hand which had medication for the elder.
He walked to his room and walked in. The lights were completely off and there was an outline of a body under the duvet.
Jungkook sighed and turned on the light walking over to him. He sat next to him, and grabbed the medicine from the bag.

Taehyung had a neck infection. It started off as a small bump on his neck, which gave him a sore throat and a slight change in his voice. For the last few weeks Taehyung had been feeling worse and for the last 2 days he's had a fever. Jungkook has been doing his best to look after him and was there every step of the way.

As Jungkook turned to his boyfriend, he noticed how Taehyung had turned completely pale, and was coughing non stop. Jungkook freaked and quickly grabbed the glass of water next to him, waiting for the boy to stop coughing. But that was when he noticed the elder was coughing up blood. Jungkook screamed a little in panic and shakily grabbed his phone. Jungkook dialled for an ambulance, trying to keep his voice steady as he spoke.

Taehyung held Jungkook's hand as he groaned in pain. Jungkook quickly ended the call and grabbed a tissue to wipe the elders mouth.
"It'll be okay" Jungkook cried out, with tears falling down his cheeks.
"Don't cry" Taehyung said with his deep, sick voice.
Jungkook shook his head and pushed away his tears as he looked after the elder. He pushed away his hair and pressed small kisses on Taehyung's forhead, to calm them both down.

Taehyung felt so helpless. He wanted to comfort his boyfriend and tell his baby that it's okay, but he couldn't. He could barley even talk. Taehyung was so clingy and all he wanted to hug Jungkook as close as he could possibly could, while showering him with kisses. But again he couldn't and it made Taehyung hurt even more.

Not long later, the paramedics had arrived and quickly made their way to Taehyung's apartment. They came running into the room and saw the heart breaking scene.
"Sir we need to place him on the stretcher, do you mind letting go just for a moment" the asked softly.
"Y-yeah sorry" Jungkook sighed placing his last kiss on Tae's forehead and moved out of his grip.
Taehyung shook his head, not wanting to let go of Jungkook's hand, but Jungkook just nodded supportively.
"It's only for a moment" Jungkook convinced him, before moving out the way for the paramedics.

They placed Taehyung on the stretcher and drove him to hospital. Jungkook was sitting in the back, holding onto the elders hand tightly, playing with his fingers softly. Taehyung was finding it hard to hear, and had troubles swallowing. His whole body was falling numb and he was struggling to breath. He began choking, and the paramedics were quick to assist him. They placed a oxygen mask over him and Jungkook began to panic as his eyes were falling shut. Tears fell down his face in stress and held onto Tae's hands a little bit tighter.
"I'll be waiting for you" Jungkook sobbed into Tae's hand knowing he was falling unconscious.
Taehyung nodded once and his eyes finally shut into unconsciousness.

Jungkook was waiting in the waiting room. He hated how it was called the waiting room. The wait was torturous, and paining, he hated every single second. He tried to calm himself down, he knew nothing bad was going to happen, he just couldn't help be worried. Taehyung was always the one comforting him and now he had to comfort himself, which was turning out to be fairly difficult.

After long painful hours of him staring at the blank wall in front of him, and people who were waiting for their loved ones as well, leave. He was finally called by the doctor. Jungkook leaped from his chair and sprinted in the direction of the call.
"Are you the family of Kim Taehyung?" the doctor asked.
"Yes I am his boyfriend" Jungkook nervously spoke up.
"Okay follow me"

They walked into the doctors office and told the boy to take a seat.
"Okay we had operate as soon as he came here. His neck infection had turned into a tumour which had affected the tissue, meaning his throat had swollen, causing him to find it heard to breathe. We removed it successfully, and everything is okay. He will be kept here for at least a week, so we can monitor him. He should have a fast recovery and everything will be back to normal in less than a month" the doctor smiled.
Jungkook let out a deep sigh holding his face in his hands, before looking back at him.
"Thank you so much, that's such a relief" Jungkook let out a small cry.
"No problem, he pulled through" the doctor smiled.

They were cut off by a knock on the door.
"Come in?" the doctor called.
"I'm so sorry sir, I wouldn't have knocked if it wasn't important. But your patient, Kim Taehyung, keeps screaming for someone called Jungkook? We tried to calm him down as his throat is in no fit state to scream so much, but he won't stop" she said out of breath.
"Oh my god, that stupid boy. He hates it if i'm not near him at all times. Can I go see him?" Jungkook pleaded.
"Of course, you can also stay with him through the night, as he will probably have a fit if you leave him" the doctor chuckled.
"Thank you so much for everything" Jungkook bowed and walked off with the nurse.

They rushed through to corridors till they made it to the room. They quickly walked in hearing the hoarse screams. They were two nurses trying to stop his yells but he wasn't listening.
"Kim Taehyung stop screaming" Jungkook said in his bossy voice, which Taehyung has only heard once.
Taehyung stopped immediately and looked towards the door.
"B-baby" Taehyung cried.
Jungkook sighed and looked at the nurses apologetically.
"Thank you" Jungkook bowed softly towards the nurses who left the two.

"Koo come here" Taehyung begged.
Jungkook smiled and walked towards him. Jungkook got onto the bed with him, as it was double bed. Taehyung pulled Jungkook into his  embrace and Jungkook looked at the elder. He brought his hand up and caressed his cheek softly.
"You shouldn't have yelled so much. You just came out of surgery, you're supposed to be resting" Jungkook pouted with worry.
"I-i'm sorry, I just missed you and you were no where to be seen" Taehyung sighed and rested his face on the top of Jungkook's head.
Taehyung kissed Jungkook's head softly, while Jungkook carefully hugged Tae's chest.