Love birds 🍑

> the couple claimed they were just going to watch films however the minute they got home, their plans changed<
Mentions of-
•fluff
•rushed smut

"So are you coming to mine tonight?" Taehyung asked swinging their laced hands together as they walked through the corridor.
"Hm yeah I asked my mama this morning and she agreed. She also asked if I could stay over because as you know already she doesn't want me home alone, and she's going out tonight" Jungkook pouted resting his head against the elders arm as they walked to the field.
"Yeah of course you can, the family is out for tonight anyway, so we can watch films all night or something" Taehyung suggested, kissing the boys head.
"Ahh you're the best" Jungkook smiled dragging him towards their group which were sitting under their usual tree.

"Awh the love birds have arrived" Jimin sang.
"You're just jealous" Taehyung snorted.
Jungkook sat in the empty space and got comfortable. Taehyung immediately dropped to the floor and shuffled backwards so he was leaning against the younger's chest. Jungkook giggled and cuddled Taehyung from behind. Jungkook pressed soft kisses on the elders cheek, giggling loudly as he did so. Taehyung smiled softly, loving the attention he was getting from his boyfriend.
"Yah Jungkook eat your food, not Taehyung's face" Jin scolded him, not liking the view as it was too sweet.
Jungkook pouted and stopped kissing his boyfriends cheek.

Jungkook brought his hand up to Taehyung's hair and pushed his fingers through the long strands. He began making small braids in the elders hair, giggling slightly as they stuck up it different directions. Taehyung brought up his arm behind him, holding a strawberry. Jungkook smiled and leant forwards biting the end of the strawberry, then Taehyung put the rest into his mouth.

-

Taehyung was waiting for the younger against the school wall next to the gate. Jungkook saw the male and ran towards him. He launched himself at the elder with sweet giggles. Taehyung smiled and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist, leaning forwards and kissing the boys lips. Jungkook smiled in the kiss and kissed back. Taehyung picked the boy up in one swift movement and held him by the thighs. Jungkook pulled away and clung onto the boys neck, resting his head on top of Tae's.

When they arrived at the front door Jungkook pulled the boy into a heated kiss, running his fingers through the back of his head. Taehyung pushed open the front door and quickly shut it behind them. Jungkook whined slightly when the elder pulled away. Taehyung smirked at the younger's neediness.
"Wanna take this to the bedroom?" Taehyung huskily asked in the boys ear.
Jungkook shyly nodded, his cheeks flushing pink.
Taehyung chuckled and carried the younger upstairs to his bedroom. He pushed Jungkook onto the bed, and caged the boy underneath him. Taehyung pulled off Jungkook's shirt, and trailed kisses down the younger's chest while his hand ventured down to Jungkook member. Jungkook whined as Taehyung started to palm him.

"Hyungie" Jungkook moaned out as Taehyung stripped the younger and sucked the tip of Jungkook's member softly, placing small kisses down his shaft, trailing all the way down to the younger's hole. Taehyung grazed his tongue over Jungkook's entrance and slowly pushed his tongue in. Jungkook let out a high whine, and moved his legs wider for Taehyung to have better access. Taehyung thrusted his tongue into the boy at a fast pace, loving the sweet taste and the feeling of the younger clenching as he did so. Jungkook's breathing was unsteady, trying to silent his moaning.

Taehyung pulled away and looked back up to the boy who had his arm covering his mouth. Taehyung frowned slightly and shuffled up to his shy boyfriend.
"Come on baby, don't be shy. You're beautiful, and any noises you make just shows how much you're enjoying it hm" Taehyung sweetly spoke, pressing kisses on the boys forehead, while using his hand to move away the boys arm from his mouth.
Jungkook shyly nodded and leant up, pressing his lips onto Tae's. Taehyung pushed him back and pulled his lips away, before fully undressing himself. Taehyung grabbed the lube and condom in the dresser next to him and went back to the bottom of the bed. Taehyung lubed his fingers and circled the tip around the younger rim. He slowly pushed his index finger in making Jungkook gasp, as the familiar burning sensation ventured up his ass. Taehyung thrusted his fingers into the younger at a fast pace, feeling the younger's velvety walls against them.

Once he was down Tae quickly placed the condom on himself and got between the younger's legs.
"You ready baby?" Taehyung asked softly.
"Yes hyungie, I need you now" Jungkook whimpered.
Taehyung aligned himself into the boys hole and slowly pushed in, making Jungkook grab fistfuls of the bed sheets and squirm around. Taehyung was fully in and he waited for the boy to adjust.
"Move Tae" Jungkook squeaked out.
Taehyung did as he was told and thrusted into the boy at an easy pace at first and began quicken, making Jungkook's body jerk back and forth slightly.
Taehyung pulled Jungkook into a hot, messy kiss as he abused the boys small hole. Jungkook tried to kiss back, but it wasn't a good attempt. He couldn't focus on the kiss as all he was feeling was pure pleasure.

Jungkook's legs began to tremble as Taehyung hit the boys prostate. Jungkook let out a loud moan and spilled out a few screams.
"I-I can't hold a-anymore" Jungkook whined out.
"Go on baby, cum for me" Taehyung smirked, not slowing down.
Not long later Jungkook released, dirtying his chest, trying to catch his breath as he did so.
"I'm close baby" Taehyung groaned feeling his member throb.
Taehyung chased his high, and released into the condom with a groan. Taehyung took deep breathes and pulled out, pulling off the condom, tying it and throwing it into the bin.
He grabbed some wipes and cleaned the younger up, throwing the wipe in the bin afterwards.

Taehyung got into the bed next to his baby and snuggled into him. Taehyung peppered kisses over the younger's face making Jungkook release tired giggles.
"So much for us watching movies tonight" Taehyung chuckled, pushing sweaty strands of hair out of the younger's face.
"Hm now cuddle me tiger" Jungkook yawned, nuzzling his face into Taehyung's chest.