can't help falling in love ✨

>Based off the song can't help falling in love - Elvis Presley.... a shot of a taekook wedding<
Mentions of-
•wedding fluff
•cheesy speeches

Requested by @DrinkYourWaterbishh

"I miss Taehyungie" Jungkook pouted as he was getting ready for the big day.
"Boi you only saw him yesterday" Jimin laughed.
"Yesterday?! It feels like it's been 3 years. I miss his warmth, his cuddles, his kisses, his boxy smile and his honey skin. Oh and his moles, his slightly toned tummy, his fluffy hair, his caramel smell, his..."
"Yah Jungkook, save the rambling till the speeches" Hobi cut to lover boy off who was waffling about his soon to be husband.
Jungkook let out a huff, before sitting in the chair, ready to get his hair fixed before having to leave.
"We haven't got long so we need to be quick" Jin screeched.

-

Taehyung was already suited up in the traditional black suit with a white dress shirt and a black tie. They were already on their way to the venue, which was their closest beach. Neither of them wanted to marry in a church, they weren't necessarily religious, and didn't feel they had a connection with the church. So they decided on getting married on the beach, where they had their first date.

"You feeling nervous?" Namjoon asked nudging the boy slightly.
"Not particularly, i'm so in love with him, I don't feel the need to be nervous" Taehyung chuckled. "I just want to see him"
"Dude you're gonna see him in less than an hour, so you don't have to wait for much longer" Yoongi snorted.
"I guess you're right" Taehyung nodded, before turning his attention outside the window, as they were getting closer to the beach.

The sun was slowly falling down the sky, with the sky reaching a pale orange and a sweet lilac at the moment, but soon it will admit into an array of multi colours streaking through the sky.

Taehyung reached the car park close to the venue. The three got out of the car and took in the fresh, uplifting air, which gracefully danced around them, filling their hearts with peace.
"Anyone else feeling that?" Namjoon broke the silence as they were hanging around the car just taking in the sweetness.
"Most definitely, my body feels light with small tingles" Taehyung had his eyes shut as he spoke.
"Come on we should probably go to the venue" Yoongi laughed in almost a whisper, not wanting to break the quietness.

"It's perfect" Taehyung muttered under his breath in astonishment

The seats were filled with family and friends, all wearing pale coloured outfits matching the developing dusk sky.
A gentle smile tugged on his lips, knowing that today will be the best day of the years he's been alive, other than the day he met Jungkook of course. Without him, none of this would have happened.

Taehyung walked down the aisle carefully walking on the rose petals. The flower which blossomed their love, the flower which resembles beauty, passion, romantic love. The flower which was the cause of the their love, it meant everything to them.