Bambi 🥀

>Jungkook feels insecure about his doe eyes, which everyone seemed to hate other than his boyfriend. What happens when Tae finds out that someone had upset Jungkook?~
Mentions of-
•Bullying/teasing
•Senior Tae X Junior Jungkook
•Insecurities

Requested by -tkalt-

"G'morning" Jungkook pressed a kiss on the elders lips, reaching up by his tiptoes.
"Good morning bun" Taehyung chuckled, steadying the tired boy by his waist, as he watched him sway lightly as he yawned.
"Did you sleep enough last night?" Taehyung asked as he watched the younger snuggle into his chest, watching as his eyes fluttered shut.
"Mhm, just school makes me tired" Jungkook pouted with a sigh.
"Awh bub, it's Friday though, so we have the weekend to relax" Taehyung rubbed over one of his temples, to relax Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded and rubbed his eyes with balled fists, another small yawn escaping his lips.
"Don't do that baby, you will hurt your eyes" Taehyung brushed away his hand away from his doe eyes, and pressed a kiss to his cheek.
"My pretty baby" Tae smiled softly, ruffling his hair gently.
"Hmm do you have your flask of coffee today?" Jungkook yawned again.
"Yeah bub, do you want some?" He questioned swinging his backpack to the front of him so he could open the zip.
"Please" Jungkook muttered, watching the elder pull out a sliver flask.
Taehyung poured him a drink using the cup lid and handed him the drink. Jungkook thanked him and gulped down the liquid, feeling it burn his throat slightly.

The bell finally went, signalling for morning classes.
"I'll see you at lunch" Taehyung said packing away the flask before turning to the younger.
Jungkook nodded and hugged the elder tightly. Taehyung hugged him back, a pressed a kiss to his head.
"I love you bambi"
"M'love you too" Jungkook smiled, before walking off to his lesson.

During the lesson like always, he felt people stare at him. He heard muttering, laughing, and had people throwing pieces of paper at him. Jungkook watched as one scrunched up piece of paper landed directly in front of him. He sighed and opened the paper.

You look like a childish, obedient puppy, which spreads his legs as wide as your eyes spread. You're not cute, and your eyes look like basketballs, if I were you I'd wear sunglasses
- Jake

Jungkook's heart sank deep within his chest. He took a deep breath and rested his hand against his cheek. He stopped himself from crying, but he couldn't stop himself from having negative thoughts. He stuffed the note into his hoodie pocket and blinked his small tears away.

Jungkook had big eyes, a physical trait which he had since he was a baby. His eyes were always big, doe eyes, which were puppy like. It was also the only thing people saw of him apparently. He had been forever mocked, and bullied about how big his eyes were, and it would always make him upset. However he had his boyfriend who always reminded him how cute his bambi eyes were and how much he loved them, do he would always try to focus on that but it was always difficult to remember the positives.

The bell rang once again indicating lunch. Jungkook weakly pulled his bag onto his shoulder and walked out the classroom. He plodded to the canteen and arrived at the table which his friends were sat around.
"Hey kook" Namjoon waved, while eating noodles.
"Hey" Jungkook muttered as he walked around towards his boyfriend.

Taehyung noticed and opened his arms out, clearing space for the boy to get onto his lap. Jungkook shuffled onto the elders lap, and pushed his face into Taehyung's welcoming neck. Jungkook wrapped his arms around the back of Tae's neck, clinging onto him tightly.
Taehyung rubbed the boys back softly, while his other arm was safely wrapped around the boys waist.

The group was talking about random things, but Taehyung was bothered by the silence of his boyfriend.
"Bambi?" Taehyung whispered.
"Hmm" Jungkook sniffed sadly.
"What's wrong bub?" Taehyung worriedly asked not missing the sad tone of the younger.
"People made fun of my eyes again" Jungkook mumbled against Tae's skin, however still audible.
"What! Who?" Taehyung spoke with anger.
"Classmate" Jungkook huffed with a deep breath.

"Koo listen to me, your eyes are perfect. I know you don't like them, but they are the cutest, most prettiest eyes ever. They show your purity and innocence. They show how big your love is, as the whole galaxy can be seen in your eyes. I love everything about you okay, never doubt how amazing your features are, okay" Tae kissed the side of Jungkook's head.
Jungkook moved his head out of Tae's neck and looked at the elder.
"I love you" Jungkook whispered, brushing his nose against the elders.
"I love you more" Taehyung kissed the boy softly, until they were cut off by grunts from their friends.

"Yah get a room" Jimin scolded.
The couple pulled away and just stuck their tongue out. Jungkook tiredly shuffled around on Tae's lap so he could face the others. He rested his head against Tae's head, while playing with his fingers. Taehyung placed his hands in Jungkook's hoodie pocket, and felt a piece of scrunched up paper. He frowned slightly and pulled his hand out. Jungkook was too busy chatting to Yoongi to notice the Taehyung grabbing the ball of paper.

Tae unraveled the piece of paper and read the comment made about his eyes. Taehyung frowned with anger and scrunched the paper back up. Taehyung looked over and saw Jake walk in, laughing with his friends. Taehyung rolled his eyes and patted Jungkook's thigh, indicating him to stand up. Jungkook pouted looking at Tae, but he quickly saw the anger in his expression, and looked down to see paper in his hand. Jungkook checked his hoodie pocket and gulped knowing what was in his hand.

"Tae d-don"
"Yah Jake!" Taehyung yelled, strutting over to him, cutting Jungkook off.
"What do you want Kim?" Jake rolled his eyes at the senior.
"Leave my boyfriend the fuck alone" Taehyung grabbed a handful of Jake's jumper pulling his close.
"Stop with the stupid, idiotic remarks your making about him. Do you want me to mess you up, because I'm not scared of a pathetic person like you, who can't do anything better in his life than making someone feel shit about them self!" Taehyung growled.

The whole canteen was watching, along with a shocked Jungkook. He didn't know what to do, but once he saw Jake lift his hand to Tae's face, and slapping him, Jungkook sprinted over. Taehyung lifted his hand up to punch him but he felt someone hug him from behind, pleading him to stop. Taehyung brought his hand down.
"If you ever hurt my boyfriend again, i will kill you" Taehyung spat before holding Jungkook close and walking off.

Tae sat down with Jungkook quickly sitting back on his lap once again. Jungkook cupped Tae's cheek and kissed the red mark which was made by Jake.
"It's okay, i'm fine bambi"