xenophobic pt 2 ✨

"Tae" Taehyung heard a yell from behind him, with footsteps becoming heavier and closer.
"Hey Koo, I haven't seen you all day!" Taehyung pouted, which wasn't particularly visible.
"Sorry, I had extra lessons at lunch, but you're seeing me now, and we are going to have a sleepover so don't frown" Jungkook smiled keeping it positive making Tae smile in agreement while studying the boys outfit.
"Do I look pretty?" Jungkook asked showing his outfit shyly, doing a 360 spin.
Taehyung watched and smiled brightly.
"So beautiful" Taehyung whispered, but loud enough for the other to hear. "Wait is that my jumper?" Taehyung gasped.
"What no...look over there" Jungkook screamed before bolting away.
"Yah get back here" Taehyung rolled his eyes as a joke and quickly ran after him.

Jungkook kept running till he accidentally bumped into someone.
"Oh look it's the fucking Chinese fag, his small eyes obviously blocked him from seeing where to go" the person growled, pushing the boy to the floor.
Jungkook fell flat on his butt, and was about to get slapped when someone immediately stopped them.
"Still....you're still bullying. You need fucking help" Taehyung growled, throwing the boys hand off of Jungkook.

Taehyung pulled the younger off the floor and hid him behind his back, while holding the younger's hands behind him.
"Not you again, I thought you fucked off to a different school or something" they snapped.
Taehyung laughed, and looked at him.
"I don't expect you to be documenting my life. Instead you should figure out how to change the attitude and mentality of yours because you're not gonna get anywhere in life" Taehyung smirked.
"I bet i'm smarter than you" he grumbled.
"Really, you really think you're smarter than me when you're the one clearly uneducated about the society we both live in. I told you last time and i'll tell you again grow up and live you're own life instead of interfering others without feeling the need to comment on their race or they way they look" Taehyung yelled angrily.

He wrapped himself around Jungkook, and they both waddled out the school building.
"Thank you Tae" Jungkook turned around and hugged the elder tight.
"You don't need to thank me Koo, now come on, our movie marathon awaits us" Taehyung pulled the younger with him at a fast pace so they could get there quicker.
"Yah Tae, slow down" Jungkook whined, feeling himself being dragged like a dog across the pavement.

"Look we're here already, you should be thankful I dragged you" Tae chuckled and pulled him inside the empty house.
"Are you parents not here again?" Jungkook asked with a sympathetic sigh.
"Nope, come on don't feel sorry for me, I have you" Taehyung chuckled dragging the boy upstairs.
"What is it with you and dragging me everywhere" Jungkook whined as he was rushing behind.
"Not sure, it's just easier" Tae laughed, before letting go and walking to his wardrobe.

"Do you want some clothes?" Tae asked as he rummaged through his joggers.
"Hm can I have one of your shirts, i've brought my shorts with me" Jungkook giggled shyly.
"Of course, here" Taehyung passed the younger one of his shirts and grabbed a shirt and pair of joggers for himself.
"Turn around" Jungkook demanded with a scolding face.
Taehyung put his hands up in defense and did as he was told, they both turned around and got dressed.

Taehyung heard springs go on his bed meaning the boy was done and had jumped onto the mattress. He turned around and saw Jungkook wearing short cycle shorts showing off his thighs. Taehyung gulped and rushed towards his tv, to get the remote.
"What do you want to watch?" Tae asked with flushed cheeks.
"Uhm iron man" Jungkook asked with a high pitch voice knowing what was about to happen.
"Yah we watch that every time" Taehyung whined, turning around at the boy.
"Fine screw you, iron man is superior!"
"Can we watch Maze runner?" Tae suggested.

There was a slight pause until Jungkook emitted into sequels.
"Fluff yeah, Dylan O'Brien is elite" Jungkook clapped, before diving under the duvet as it was cold.
"Well at least that's sorted" Tae chuckled and played the first Maze runner, and then joined the younger on the bed.
Tae shuffled under the duvet next to the younger and watched the screen intensively.

During the film, they had eaten a pizza between the two and were nearing the end. Jungkook was shuffling around, trying to find a comfortable position, and ended up gaining Tae's attention. Tae looked down and noticed Jungkook wiggling around like a tiny caterpillar.
"Can I help you?" Taehyung asked, rising a eyebrow at the boy.
Jungkook froze and flushed bright red.
"C-can I cuddle you?" Jungkook asked nervously to his 'best friend'.
"Sure" Tae smiled, opening his arms up for him.

Jungkook scooted forwards and wrapped himself around Tae, while facing the screen. Taehyung loved the warmth Jungkook carried with him. He loved how he made his heart swell, and skip a beat when seeing Jungkook laugh or smile. He couldn't deny that the loneliness he once had, he couldn't feel anymore and didn't want to feel anymore.

"Hm koo" Tae questioned.
"Yeah" Jungkook responded looking up at the elder.
"Uh I don't know how to put this... I- I like you...wait no I love you" Taehyung mumbled.
"W-wait what did you just say?" Jungkook asked with bright eyes.
"I love you" Taehyung spoke clearly this time.
"I-I love you too Tae" Jungkook smiled, looking at the elder sweetly.
"Really?" Taehyung tried to stop himself from smiling.
"Of course, why wouldn't I, so can I call you my boyfriend now?" Jungkook asked with small giggles.
"Most definitely" Tae laughed, ruffling his hair.
Jungkook hugged Tae tightly and went back to watching the film.

"I love Dylan O'Brien so much, although I swear he doesn't know how to walk, he literally runs everywhere he goes" Jungkook commented.
Taehyung snorted at the boys remark and laughed.
"Bless him, even in Teen wolf he was running all the time" Taehyung laughed.
"Oh my god we're so mean, he's a good runner though I give him that" Jungkook smiled, giving him a clap.
Taehyung just laughed and pulled the younger into his arms and pressed a kiss onto his forehead, before they began watching the second film.