Arrogant model ✨

>A man who only wants to be called V, becomes super friendly with the new make up artist. What happens when the models partner isn't able to attend the scheduled photoshoot so instead the make up artist has to step in...<
Mentions of-
•Flirting
•Arrogant model

"V you have a new make up artist as you fired the other one" the models manager told the model who was busy flicking through his phone.
"Yeah whatever" V grumbled loudly, rolling his eyes as he said so.
"Taehy..."
"V! How many times do I have to tell you?" Taehyung yelled angrily.
"Sorry V, anyway we need you dressed and ready for you shoot in an hour, so please cooperate with the new make up artist"
"Whatever" Taehyung scoffed, going on a random app.

The manager left instantly, leaving the model alone. Around 5 minutes later Taehyung heard the door open and close gently. He heard light footsteps gradually get closer to him till finally they stopped next to him.
"Hello my name is Jeon Jungkook, I am your new make up artist and hair stylist" Jungkook bowed to the model waiting for a response.
The model let out a sigh and turned his head to the side to look at the new worker. He was about to give his lengthy speech which he always does to the new stylists, but once he saw the boy he bit his tongue.

The artist was petite, and had a small frame. He was pretty, very pretty, who held elegance and ethereality. He was beautiful. Taehyung always hated how the artists would try and touch him inappropriately, making him uncomfortable around them. But this boy was radiating comfort and safety.

"My name is V, but you can call me Tae. I look forward to be working my with you Jungkook" Taehyung smiled faintly, which not only surprised him, it also surprised Jungkook.
"T-thank you Tae, i'll try my best" Jungkook bowed once again, before grabbing some supplies he needed.
"I'm sure you will princess" Taehyung smiled.
"P-princess?" Jungkook blushed heavily.
"It suits you" Taehyung winked with a small smirk on his face.
Jungkook gulped and quickly rushed with the supplies.

Jungkook spun the chair which Tae was sitting on slightly, so the elder was facing the mirror. Jungkook began drying the models hair with a hair dryer. Taehyung shut his eyes in bliss, when he felt the artist's fingers ruffle his hair softly as he dried his wet hair. Jungkook massaged the elders head as he did so making Taehyung hum in satisfaction. Jungkook let out a soft smile, which surprised him.

Jungkook had been warned about the model before he took up the job. He was told that the model was arrogant, rude, unsocial and heartless. However Jungkook was seeing something much different. The model, was charming, alluring, sweet almost. It caught Jungkook off guard but he was happy that the elder was comfortable with him.

When he finished with the hair he moved so that he was in front of the elder. Jungkook stood between the elders legs, and used his hand to push the models chin up. Taehyung smirked when he saw the younger's pink dusted face.
"You know princess, you're not like the others" Taehyung exclaimed, as he shut his eyes so the younger could do his eye shadow.
"How do you mean?" Jungkook tilted his head in confusion.
"You weren't all over me the minute you walked in. You're respective and calming. I love it" Taehyung smiled opening his eyes as he felt Jungkook pull away.
"I'm glad I have that effect on you Tae" Jungkook giggled.

Once Taehyung was ready, he stood up, as he was about to walk out.
"Wait" Jungkook yelled, holding tinted lip balm in his hands.
Taehyung turned around and saw Jungkook walking closer to him. Jungkook went on his tiptoes, resting his hand on the elders cheek. He brought the small brush across Tae's bottom lip, gliding against it softly. Taehyung was staring right at the boy, while Jungkook was looking at Tae's lip. Jungkook finished applying the lip balm and looked up at Tae's gaze. He blushed and let out a small cough before moving away. Taehyung chuckled and ruffled the artists hair gently.

"You need to be behind the scenes princess in case you're needed to fix my make up, so come on" Taehyung chimed, holding the door open for the younger.
"Thank you Tae" Jungkook shyly looked up at him as he walked out the room.
They walked together side by side and went to the studio. The walked in and everyone looked at Jungkook with wide eyes. Jungkook didn't particularly understand as all he did was walk in.

"V the person you were supposed to work with, cancelled and they photos need to be done by tomorrow! We need a replacement quickly" the manger yelled.
"Jungkook can do it" Taehyung suggested turning to the younger.
"W-wait what?" Jungkook yelled in surprise. "Tae I know nothing about modelling" Jungkook whispered, loud enough for the elder to hear.
"You'll be great, please, it'll be fun" Taehyung pleaded.
"I don't have time to find someone else, Jungkook please do this, for the company" the manager sighed.
"I-okay, Do i need to change?"
"No your outfit suits the theme anyway" the manger said quickly pushing the two onto the set.

"S-so what is the theme?"
"High school romance, I hope you're not scared of a handsome man kissing you"
"W-wait wha.."
"Okay let's got first position. V take Jungkook's hand and hold it to your cheek"
Tae took his hand and held the boys soft hand to his cheek. Taehyung stared into Jungkook's eyes, making Jungkook want to shrink. The photographer took multiple photos before telling them their next position.
"Great, now V stand behind Jungkook, wrap your arms around his waist and rest your head on his shoulder, then Jungkook rest your head against V's"
The pair got into the position and Jungkook softly rested his head on Tae. He gently shut his eyes and sighed softly, loving he comfort of the elder.

They took a few more photos in different poses, till finally the photos were becoming more affectionate.
"Jungkook hold V's tie and put your heads close together as if you're about to kiss" the photographer demanded.
Jungkook gulped and took told of Tae's tie. He went on his top toes, while Tae lowered his head softly. Their faces were only millimetres away.
"You're doing so well princess" Taehyung husked, barely even moving his lips as he whispered it.
"Now kiss" the photographer said with no hint of a joke within the tone.

Jungkook's breath hitched as their lips met in a soft kiss. Jungkook blushed furiously, while fluttering his eyes shut, clutching onto the tie tighter. The photographer took quick photos, loving how the photos developed.
"Okay great" the photographer yelled making the two pull apart.
"That's a wrap for today, thanks for helping Jungkook"
Jungkook nodded before sprinting away with a flushed face.