Neighbour 🥀

>Jungkook and Taehyung are next door neighbour's. What happens when Tae's dad decides to pay a visit.<
Mentions of -
•Name calling (some viewer may find offensive) ⚠️

"Thank you for a lovely date hyung." Jungkook smiled as he lent against his apartment door.
"No problem kookie, I'm glad you had fun. I'll take you to the cinema next time." Tae showed his body smile.
"Who said there will be a next time?" Jungkook smirked.
"Oh uh I..."
"I'm only kidding, how about tomorrow?" Jungkook giggled.
"I'd love that. Meet out here at 7?" Tae asked swinging his car and apartment keys in his hand.
"Sounds good, see you tomorrow." Jungkook took a few steps closer to Tae and placed a soft delicate kiss on Tae's cheek causing both of them to blush.
"Night koo"
They both walked into their own apartments and shut the door.
Tae and Jungkook have been neighbours for around a year now. They had become close friends quite quickly. But they wanted to take it further. Both have a crush on each other, but they've been scared and didn't want to ruin their friendship. However they were only falling more in love, so two days ago Tae took the plunge and asked the younger out on a date.

...

It was early morning the next day, everything was silent until Jungkook was rudely awakened to banging on a door. No it wasn't his door, it was coming from the door opposite his.
"Kim Taehyung open up!"
"Taehyung now!"
"Don't keep me waiting."
Jungkook lazily rolled out of bed and walked towards his own door. He quietly opened his door and opened it slightly. He peaked through the gap to see a older man knocking harshly on the door. Jungkook was about to open the door and say something but Tae had already opened the door. Jungkook was going to shut the door but he saw something unbelievable. Tae was slapped.
"You fucking piece of shit! You are a disgrace! A faggot! Why the fuck are you gay! I didn't bring you up to be gay. I'm surprised I didn't disown you sooner you fucking..."
Jungkook couldn't take it.
"Oh hi babe." Jungkook opened his door and pushed pass the guy and hugged Tae. Tae was startled and hoping that the younger didn't see that and he was also a bit confused as to why Jungkook was acting like his boyfriend.
"Are you okay Taetae?" He said tracing his thumb over Tae's cheek where he was slapped.
"Uh yeh I'm okay."
"Who are you?" The man spat.
"Dad don.." Tae really didn't want Jungkook to get involved as he didn't want the one person he loved the most to get hurt.
"Hai my name is Jungkook, I'm Tae's boyfriend and next door neighbour. Now I was woken up by your shouting and banging on the door. First of all you are disturbing the neighbours! Second of all you have no right to treat your son like that. And I'm one to know. Your probably thinking that it's not my business, but whatever is my boyfriends business is also mine! So you do not slap your own child because that is child abuse and I have video footage" Jungkook said pointing at a camera which is outside his door.
"I will send this to the police if you don't start acting like a proper father and actually start supporting your son. One day you will regret it, when Tae is so far out of your life, lost your trust, doesn't even want to talk to you anymore, you will regret it! Do you want to lose that bond with your son. You should feel lucky you even have a son! There are many people in this world who have lost their children in terrible ways and your here making him you healthy son feel like shit. Now will you actually start being nice to your son and appreciate his existence, because he is the kindest, most perfect person I know and his own father is throwing useless horrible words at him, making him feel worthless and unappreciated in their cruel world! So what is he's gay. Love is love and nothing can get in the way of love! So start treating you son with respect instead of treating him like a slave." Jungkook caught his breath after that massive rant. He never knew he had that in him. He looked around at both of their reactions and they were pretty speechless to say the least. Tears formed in both Tae's and his dads eyes.
"I- I'm so sorry son. I don't know what to say. I don't know what came over me! I should never of spoken to you like that." Tae's dad cried.
"It's okay dad, I know its abnormal but I just wish you'd support me."
"I'm really sorry, I promise I'll support you and your boyfriend. Please forgive me, I'll try my best to make it up to you."
"Uh y-yeh I f-forgive you dad."
"Thank you son" Tae's dad brought Tae into a hug.
"And thank you Jungkook, god how do I repay you. You were the one to set me straight, I'm happy Tae has you in his life, at least I know he won't turn out like me." He chuckled to himself.
"It's okay sir, just don't care what others say, family comes first!"
"Of course, Tae would you like to go out for a coffee some point?"
"I'd love to" Tae smiled.
"Okay well I'll leave you two alone, I'll message you soon. Bye son and thank you again Jungkook!"
"Bye" Tae waved.
Once he was out of sight Tae pulled Jungkook into his apartment shutting the door behind him.
"Where do I begin?" Tae became teary eyed.
"Well that's where I stop you then, Hyungie, I'll do anything for you, I'll always be here for you! I couldn't stand and watch you get hurt like that! Don't thank me!" Jungkook sighed.
"I- Jungkook I love you." Tae confessed with sincerity, as tears fell down his cheek.
"I love you too! And I would do anything for you."