Cheerleading nurse 🥀

>Taehyung is the captain of the (American) football team (as some of you know I'm from England so I don't really know how the game works, but I'm hoping it's like rugby lmao so just bare with me) It's the teams big game as its the semi finals . His boyfriend Jungkook, was part of the cheerleading squad, and was ready to cheer his boyfriend a long. But their opponents weren't the friendliest team, nor did they go by the rules, which results in a few injuries<
Mentions of-
•Injuries
•unfair playing

Requested by @Queen_taekookie

"Common Bangtan, we're on a winning streak, we need to win this match" the coach shouted out in the changing rooms, while everyone got kitted up.
"Remember your formation, and stick to it. Remember the wall tactic, so they can't see who has the ball. But whatever happens, I'm proud of you. Now go out there and show them what you've got"
"Yes coach" The players screamed loudly with smiles on their faces.
"Now come here, hands in the middle"
Everyone put their hands in the middle and all looked at their captain.
"Remember play fair and let's not get hurt" Tae instructed to his team, watching them all nod.
"Okay, 3, 2, 1, Bangtan" they all threw their hands up and cheered loudly.
"Common boys you've got this" the coach cheered one last time before they all made their way to the pitch sidelines, waiting for their call.

"Okay everyone, first team we have this evening, known for their tactics, give it up for sm academy" the presenter yelled though the microphone making the supporters of that team cheer loudly as they ran onto the pitch, smirks displayed on their faces.
Their smug coach followed out behind them making his way over to the teams bench.
The team stood in the middle of the pitch, waiting for their opponents to arrive.
"Okay, now make some noise for the team which has incredible team work, Bangtan university"

Loud screams were heard as the team ran across the pitch, as well as calls from the cheerleading team.
" B A N G T A N, GOOO BANGTAN UNI" they chanted showing their routine, making some of the crowd whistle at the group.
Jungkook was flipping around happily, the only male in the cheerleading squad, but was the best out of them all. He ran up the field, performing 3 cartwheels and landing his aerial right near Tae. He smiled to the crowd before running up to his boyfriend. Tae wrapped his arms around the boys waist and kissed him deeply. Jungkook took hold of Tae's helmet and placed it on Tae's head, securing it in place with the buckles.
"Go get them tiger" Jungkook quietly said so only Tae could hear, making Tae smile.
Jungkook kissed the top of his helmet before sprinting back to the squad.

It was already half time and Bangtan were in the lead by 3 points. They had 5 minuets to have a drink and prepare for the second half. They were all sitting on the bench breathing heavy, gulping down bottles of water. Jungkook ran over to the bench and stood behind his boyfriend who was standing up, stretching slightly. Tae shuffled around, smiling as he saw Jungkook. Tae brought his hands up to the younger's face and kissed the younger passionately. When they pulled away Jungkook looked at him with his doe eyes.
"You're so beautiful" Tae complimented looking at Jungkook's cheerleader outfit, and his pretty purple make up, which contrasted with the teams football kit.
"Hey stop it" Jungkook pouted. "Keep focused" Jungkook demanded cutely, trying to look scarier than he was.
"Awhhh look at my lil baby" Tae cooed squishing Jungkook's cheeks.
Jungkook huffed and pulled away, he grabbed a new bottle and walked back to the boy.
"Open wide" Jungkook sung, standing on his tiptoes, keeping a hand on Tae's chest while the other held the water bottle.
Tae tilted his head back as Jungkook poured the water into his mouth, with Tae quickly gulping it down. Jungkook moved the bottle away and threw it to the side.
"Ladies and gentleman, 1 minute to go, teams go to your places" the presenter called out.

Jungkook pulled Tae into a hug looking over his shoulder. He watched as the opponents coach spoke to the other captain and secretively pointed a finger at Tae. Jungkook watched as the captain smirked and nodded his head, he furrowed his eyes brows at them not liking how mysterious they are being. Jungkook moved out the hug and looked at Tae worriedly.
"Be careful, they look like they are planning something" Jungkook whispered to Tae.
"Don't worry baby it'll be okay" Tae planted a kiss on the boys forehead and smiled, before putting his helmet on and running away into his position.
Jungkook sighed and sat in his seat with the rest of his squad hoping it would go well.

One of Tae's teammates was running across the pitch, trying to intercept the ball. As he got closer, he was quickly tripped up, making him crash into the floor. But that wasn't it, the opponents sneakily kicked his arm, before running off in the opposite direction. Tae noticed his teammate crying in pain and quickly ran over to him. He helped the boy up and guided him to the bench.
"What happened?" Tae asked.
"They are playing evil" he stated before siting on the bench.
Tae huffed and ran back, but already another teammate was being dragged to the bench.
"They are cheating" he screamed at Tae as he jogged past.

"Looks like Bangtan are losing members, one more out and that'll be it for them. But there's only 1 minute to go, they are head to head, which team will win"
"Common, we can do this" Tae yelled to his team.
The ball was thrown and Tae quickly grabbed it, he made a run for it, sprinting to the other side. Jungkook called out, cheering him on, hoping he could hear, but no one was ready for what was about to happen next.

As Tae got closer to the end, three people ran up against him. They shoved Tae with their shoulders while the other, kicked Tae's knee making him fall to the floor.
"TAE" Jungkook screamed loudly.
Pain surged through his leg making him groan, but he couldn't give up, with only 15 seconds to go. Tae got himself up and ran to the end pushing the ball over the goal. The whistle blew ending the match, Bangtan uni had won. Everyone celebrated, while Tae was laying on the floor holding his leg. Jungkook jumped up from his seat and ran across the pitch.
"TAE" Jungkook called as he sprinted to him, other people turned their attention back to Tae and some medical staff and the coach ran to him as well.
Jungkook got there first and knelt down on the floor next to him. He pulled off Tae's helmet and held his face in his hands.
"Tae" Jungkook sobbed seeing his boyfriend groaning in pain.
"It's okay baby" Tae rested his hand on top of Jungkook's.
"TAE" the coach screamed joining the couple.
"Coach, the others, are they okay?" Tae hissed in pain.
"You make it so obvious that you're the captain, they're fine Tae. The team was also disqualified after all their attack's, just focus on yourself"
The medics came and looked over Tae's leg, seeing where it hurt the most. They moved his leg back around making Tae yell in pain. Jungkook held on him tightly, brushing his sweaty strands of hair out his face.

"We need to take him to the nurses office, it's not broken, it looks sprained, so no need for the hospital, but it does need to be wrapped up" the medic ordered.
Jungkook moved away from Tae and stood up, while Tae's coach picked him up bridal style and walked him across the pitch.
"Never thought I'd be carrying the captain like this" the coach chuckled. "What are you eating these days, you're heavier than I thought"
"Excuse you, it's all muscle" Tae lazily joked.
"Pft if you say so"
Jungkook grabbed their bags on the way to the nurses office and met Tae there.
Tae was already bandaged up and ready to go. He saw Jungkook walking up to him and  smiled softly.
"Here comes my cheerleading nurse" Tae joked, with a huge grin displayed on his face.
"Whatever hun, come on, let's get you home" Jungkook snaked an arm around Tae's hip, steadying the male.
"See my nurse" Tae teased.
"Whatever Kim"