Fuck society 🥀

>Jungkook speaks up about how fucked up society is and Taehyung comforts him after<
Mentions of-
•stereotypes
•mental health
•sexual assault etc 
•a lot of sensitive topics

I thought about this on the bus, and wanted to turn it into a fanfic because I don't have the guts to say it in person 🗿

If you don't agree with some of these points you have a right to state your opinion, but if it gets toxic I will remove this and we will forget about this

"Guys this exam will determine your grade, there's nothing to stress about okay, just try your best with it, we will revise first and then do the test" the teacher said to his students.
"Of course we're going to stress, this is a fucking school" Jungkook mumbled under his breath to Taehyung.
"What was that Jungkook, if you have something to share, why don't you share it to all 43 of us" the teacher smirked, looking at the boy.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and stood up. Taehyung looked at his boyfriend with confused eyes, as Jungkook was always so shy and hated being the center of attention, and he was standing up in class like he didn't care.
"Oh so you want to share then do you...this will be entertaining" the teacher laughed sitting on his desk, waiting for the boy to speak.

"Yes I do want to speak. This society is fucking disgusting. We have an exam or more every day for the next 3 months, just for an idiotic grade at the end of the school year. If you do badly you're told that you've basically failed at life and you're classed as dumb. If you're so smart and get high grades you're classed as a nerd. If you're loud, you're classed as obnoxious, and annoying. If you're quiet you're supposedly rude and boring" Jungkook snapped feeling his hands curl into fists, as he felt anger bubble inside of him.

"We all live different lives, yet most of us are falling asleep early morning. Some of us revise for things and others don't. Some are being abused physically and/or emotionally at home. Some have the perfect life with the perfect parents. Some of us may have lost a relative or a friend, and some of us are spending time with loved ones. Some of us are barely eating and other of us are stuffing our face with food. We all have a countless lists of insecurities which other people don't see. We all have different health conditions, and some of us are struggling without anyone knowing" Jungkook had tears prickling his eyes.

"Our phones are full with pretty, skinny, perfect people. As well as abused, bloody, killed people. The world is at its peak of suffering. Women and girls have to continuously check behind them to make sure no one is following or have a fake phone call video at the ready if they feel unsafe in a taxi. All because 99% of woman have been sexually assaulted, raped, been asked for nudes etc, most of them haven't even told anyone. Then the different ethnicities and races are worried that they might be the next target in a shooting. Then anyone in the lgbtq+ community are scared about the public views and the heavy amounts of discrimination which cause them to hide themselves"

Taehyung was sitting there with a wide mouth. He knew Jungkook had been really upset recently because of how the world was right now. He's sensitive and especially with everything which has been going on he's been struggling a lot to come to terms with the monstrosity of the world.

"And you know what makes it worse we all have to come into school and put on a fake facade in front of people, and act like nothing is happening. We never hear school talking about these topics, or give support to us. We are supposed to act independent in the world which is so scary and you can't even offer us a little guidance. Fuck society because I tell you what, I'm so done with everything in this world. One day we are all going to fall apart and everyone will be way too scared to step outside their house. Thank you sir for letting me share because honestly I needed to get that off my chest, now please excuse me I need to go progress everything"

Jungkook grabbed his stuff and walked out the classroom leaving everyone speechless. Taehyung looked at everyone's expressions and noticed how some where in pure shock, others were crying, others displayed impressed smiles.

"Well I guess we can all agree that Mr Jeon delivered a mind blowing speech. He does make a very good point about how we all are struggling in different ways, I might not look like a very approachable teacher, but I'm always here to listen if you need someone trustworthy to talk to. Times like these you do need to stay safe and look after yourselves" the teacher said with sympathy, completely different to his attitude earlier.

"Mr Kim please go check on him" the teacher granted him permission and Taehyung quickly thanked the teacher before grabbing his stuff and ran out the classroom.

Taehyung ran around the school corridors, going to different places, till finally he made it to the music rooms. He looked through, hearing familiar singing and a sweet piano tune playing from the far end room. Taehyung ran towards the door and saw Jungkook playing the piano while singing to the melody. Taehyung opened the door and saw a few tears falling down Jungkook's face as he finished the song.

"Baby" Taehyung sung once Jungkook was finished.
Jungkook turned around and saw his boyfriend standing there. Jungkook gave him a weak smile and stood up from the piano stool. He walked over to the elder and wrapped his small arms around him.
"I'm proud of you bub" Taehyung kissed his head and swayed them back and forth.
"I can't believe I just did that" Jungkook gasped in disbelief.
"I know but you did so well and the class were so proud of you. You said what needed to be said, it felt like a massive elephant in the room and no one wanted to talk about it, so it was good that you spoke up. I'm sorry I didn't realise how much this affected you. I'm always here for you and I'll always be by your side" Taehyung kissed the boy repeatedly.