Quiet on set 🍑

>Taehyung and Jungkook are both actors, and they are both the main leads in a new bl drama. But over time they both grew in love with each other in real life, but hadn't discussed their feelings with one another. But that all changes when the day had come for them to film the sex scene<
Mentions of-
•sex scene (I'm not sure how it actually works when filming sex scenes so I just kinda made it up for the book's purpose)
•Taehyung's character: Taehwan
•Jungkook's character: Juwon

Jungkook
Taehyungiee

Taehyung
Jungkookiee

Jungkook
How long are you going to be? :(

Taehyung
I won't be long, I'm like 5 minutes away from the studio

Jungkook
Okai, they want to start filming soon

Taehyung
Okay, I'm here

Taehyung turned his phone off as he walked through the doors and saw the set which looked like a bedroom. The camera was at a distance, not too close to the set. The lights were bright, illuminating the whole scene. There were many crew members, talking into their ear pieces as they made the final touches.

"Mr Kim, this way" his stylist called out.
Taehyung followed and was taken into his private room. His make up artists were waiting in there, a long with his manager with the script laying in his hands.
"Morning Taehyung, it's going to be a long day, as you already know today is the bedroom scene" his manager spoke as Taehyung was given clothes to change into behind a screen which blocked everyone's view, although with the activities that is scheduled today it wouldn't matter so much.
"Are you nervous?" His manager then asked.
"Of course not" Tae bluntly replied, a smirk was plastered on his face which was hidden from everyone.

Taehyung was beyond excited. Today they were going to film the sex scene for their bl drama. Jungkook was his crush in the drama, and well over the few months they had been filming together, Tae had caught feelings for the boy. It wasn't a silly crush, it was something much more. He was head over heels for the boy.

Taehyung walked out from behind the screen and walked to his chair which was in front on a big, lit up mirror. The make up artists didn't waste anytime and started powdering Taehyung's face. He felt a light buzz coming from his pocket so he quickly pulled out his phone. He looked at the screen and saw Jungkook's name, he quickly unlocked it with a massive grin on his face.

Jungkook
You ready? :>

Taehyung
Most definitely 😏👀

Jungkook
Oop they need me to shut my eyes for the eyeliner, see you out there ❣️

Taehyung turned his phone off and smiled softly. The two boys hadn't confessed to one another, but it was so obvious that they liked each other. Taehyung was waiting for the right moment to tell him, but just hadn't found one yet.

"Right actors get to your places" The director screamed into a megaphone, the voice heard from both rooms.
Taehyung looked at himself one last time before walking out his room. From the opposite side he saw Jungkook walk out his door. The pair locked eyes from a distance. Taehyung smirked at the blushing younger, who was look perfect under the light.

They walked towards each other with smiles on their faces. Taehyung towered over the small boy.
"Are you ready darling?" Tae smirked in a deep tone.
"Y-yeah" Jungkook blinked softly looking up at the elder.
"Okay actors, get into your positions, near the door, ready for Taehyung to drag Jungkook inside" The two actors walked to where the door was, right in front of one of the cameras.